>one of the highest life expectancies
>one of the highest gdp per capita
>one of the highest living standards
>one of the lowest unemployment
>one of the lowest murder rates
>republic and free

When did you realise muh west is a meme

No response?

Singapore is the result of Western Civilization combined with Asian discipline.

When i realized that singapore is essentially a city state.

Don't forget a disgusting application of unrestricted free market capitalism. Where no one holds any loyalties to anything except money due to the multi-ethnic nature of the "state". It is very common with these "states" that when the money goes, the state does not survive.

It is the antithesis of any self respecting NatSoc. Such states imitate and glorify the ways of the kikes, and spit in the face of nationalism and higher virtues in favor of greed.

>no one holds any loyalties to anything except money due to the multi-ethnic nature of the "state".
no they demand that everyone is loyal to the state while the chinks really run the show

>plutocracy
>nanny state
>aren't allowed to be naked in own home for example.
>no zip of water in the subway
>their population defend this, they love their restrictions
>spiritually and morally bankrupt populace
>arbeit macht frei

>free....

Fuck you

also Singapore has one thing, and that's the tax code which is nationally agreed upon by the central bank/finance realm.

>Singapore has one thing, and that's the tax code which is nationally* agreed upon by the central bank/finance realm.

*Correction: internationally

>graffiti a wall
>get beheaded

No thanks.

Not surprised that a Brazilian find the idea of civilization and manners offensive.

>daily life can be turned into a bloody civil war by simply blockading water imports

I see your point though. Much to learn from them.

Brilliant.

Singapore:

>would loose war to Moldova if it tried

The only reason Singapore is any good is because it both sits on the busiest maritime route in the world, and it inherited WESTERN institutions of incorrupt governance and a hard work ethic from the British Empire. This makes it a magnet for anyone with an education in Southeast Asia, because this is the only place in the region where you won't get all your earnings robbed off you by a favela monkey, and the influx of talent further increases prosperity.

t. Singaporean

> anglo bank, surrounded by PR and water from any civilization

>ignoring the Tax code that allows and attracts business and finance

Anyways, I have a question for a Singaporean:

Wikipedia reads that Singapore has an area of 755 km2 and an estimated population of 5,6 million as of 2015.

Comparing it with a city like Hamburg, Germany of very similar size but with a greatly smaller population of 1,8 million it still seems like to me, that from observation Singapore is simply not as lively and crowded as Hamburg, Germany for example. (Totally subjective I know)

Is there an grey number or an unspoken truth among Singaporeans that the official population number of Singapore does not represent the current number of people living there correctly? I would suspect that a measurable portion of the proclaimed 5,6 million just use the location of Singapore for taxation reasons and not really reside in the city permanently.

Can you shed some light on this?

Thanks.

singapore is not Western you limey shit

Im poor tho

smoke a joint, get executed

wtf chinks

Please elaborate?

What does "poor" represent in Singaporean terms?

It's common knowledge that the average apartment space is asian-ant-tiny so what does it mean to be poor in Singapore?

>smoking the herbal jew

Your fault

Well Singapore is actually one of the best places to live.

Can't argue against that.

But when looking at the big picture, Asia is a hell hole when compare to the West.

And Singapoor is a city state so comparing it with others is just stupid.

playing the vidya jew

>from observation Singapore is simply not as lively and crowded as Hamburg, Germany for example

What "observations" are these?

But anyway I'll try and pre-empt by saying that we get the double-whammy of living in an authoritarian one-party state, so artistic expression and civil society in general are neutered; AND a lot of our "population" is basically non-permanent-resident Indian slaves who are kept in cramped compounds next to their work site and rarely allowed out.

Together these two factors may go some way towards explaining why Singapore feels a lot less "lively" than even lesser dense cities.

>republic and free
>and free
>free

the hard work ethic and high IQ of its East Asian population*

also
> 6 celestial bodies on flag

>yet another uncreative tricolor flag

>Various sizes of rubik cubes

You're Chinese, aren't you?

It's the shitskins that drag them down, bro.

Its the same anywhere else. Living pay check to pay check, unable to afford a car or going on a holiday overseas. Expenses go up while wages stay the same. $5000 a month aint worth shit here

wtf I love Turks now

how much are cigarettes in SG?

>It's common knowledge that the average apartment space is asian-ant-tiny so what does it mean to be poor in Singapore?
You live with your parents until marriage and it's entirely common that you will share a bedroom with your sibling until 30 years old.
Just let that sink in.

About $10 a box. I usually buy mine in the red light district where its $4 cheaper

not bad

>Those Rubik cubes
你好!!

>What "observations" are these?
Well, mine. Therefore totally subjective.

Thanks for the answer.

I'd like to ask some more:

Given that Singapore has harsh laws like mandatory death penalty surrounding "drugs", isn't it that alcohol has matured as the No. 1 substance to abuse reaching "epidemic levels" since it's literally the only choice wether used recreationally or addictively?

Also is there noticable widespread consumption or abuse of pharmaceuticals such as antidepressants and stimulants for the obvious reasons of high stress, high expectation, high density, etc. etc. ?

You got me

>Currently living in Singapore as ship health and sanitation inspector.

I make some bank and Singapore is still expensive.
Buying from the wet market and eating at the food courts? I save money.

Go out to downtown or to Sentosa for a day? 600 sing dollarydoos out. And I don't even drink much.

That being said, no crime and no niggers make me love this place.

>Muh drugs
Degenerates
>wah I cant commit crimes
How is getting robbed working out for you?

>Go out to downtown or to Sentosa for a day? 600 sing dollarydoos out. And I don't even drink much.

What do you do recreationally then?

Also where are you from originally if you want to tell.

So like Hong-Kong

Land of free and brave.

I tend to study other languages for my job in my spare time and exercise, so that takes up my weekend.

For fun usually go with my [spoiler]wife[/spoiler] to the movies or to the community center, since they offer archery classes and shit.

Pretty comfy life so far here

>spit in the face of nationalism

Conscription makes this irrelevant for most males.

I'm also confident that we're nationalistic enough to oppose things supporting refugees over fellow citizens.

We're already hostile enough towards "fellow Mainland Chinese" despite being majority Chinese.

How would you define lively and crowded?

Our population density definitely qualifies us for crowded. And anyone who has used public transport during peak periods can attest to this.

As for lively, we have plenty of nightlife and activities. It's okay for a tourist, but it gets old if you live here.

No. 1 Substance to abuse only because there is nothing else (if you don't count tobacco). It's definitely not "epidemic levels" though, I'd say it's mostly recreational, if at all.

I wouldn't say antidepressants are widespread. Although high stress and expectations are present, I think parents of the current generation have become more relaxed on this aspect.

>How would you define lively and crowded?
Maybe my question wasn't properly put together.

I was rather interested if there is unspoken truths of Singapore getting used by wealthy individuals and business as a tax haven rather than a place to live.

Like having an address in Gibraltar but living on mainland Great Britain for the obvious purposes.

The relatively lower tax rates are there to draw investment here to boost our economy and infrastructure (and it works).

So I guess wealthy individuals could be doing what you describe, but they certainly aren't the majority.

This guy seems to find it perfectly okay.

There are wealthy (an understatement really) people in singapore.

But the majority is the people who live in HDB Housing and who work all week.

Life is expensive here, but a couple of friends from here understand that this is the daily grind.

Yeah, it's expensive to go out and stuff, but actually living here? not so much.

Again, its subjective to the job that you have, but the security in the streets, the amazing public transportation system and the community opportunities that are offered make it a great country. Sadly, because of my job, I will have to leave eventually, but trust me if I am not tempted to apply for citizenship here.

If you got the money, come down and see for yourself.

Good guy.

t. Chink

>Tax haven city state

Call me when you got something serious my man.

And can someone tell me what the deal is with Singapore's utterly disgusting dunecoon flag?

>burger studying ching chong abroad
>tfw Taiwan is crimeless and affluent despite perpetual isolation and antagonization from China
I have never met such weak, effeminate, ineffectual men before in my life, however, and I'm fairly certain this why their society is so stable and prosperous. Is masculinity a meme? Would the West be better off being pussified, if not for the constant threat of invasion by third worlders?

Well it is not a secret that masculinity leads to higher crime rates.

Everyone knows that.

Fuck you singapore we will have our revenge

We will flood your cities and your cuck leaders will do nothing

Singapore will be a muslim state under melayu raya

Hahaha prepare soon fuck singaporeans LKY is ded now we have Mahathir, he outlived all the dictator fucks Fidel, Gaddafi, Saddam. I piss on LKY grave once singapore is ours

We will hear the lamentations of their women when we rape them with noble malay genes, those chinks will pay

SOON
O
O
N
Fuck lee kuan yew you ded now no one remembers you

Haha your head la.

Is Singapore the country where you can go to jail for throwing a wad of gum on the sidewalk?

>Wanting to break the law

DEGENERATE

That is why the U.S is how it is now.

You complain about nignogs, but can't even follow simple laws

>one of the highest life expectancies
eating tiger testicles will do that to you.

>one of the highest gdp per capita
this meme.
then, why are they stealing our subsidised fuel, cooking oil, etc?
most people live in public housing that looks like commie blocks.

>republic and free
chinks stole our clay.

chinks need rules and enforcement.
without them they will be like mainland china.
check taoism if i remember right.

I'll take that as a yes

Stop being a muslim country and i sha'll consider otherwise, but for now, Fuck off

>Muslim

There are a shitload of religions in Singapore.

Pick one and enjoy.

Muslims can't even start shit because of the police force.

They MIGHT hate it, but can't. Pretty cool IMO

Mahathir is senile though.

14% is still Alot. That means every 1/5 people you will meet are Islamic shitheads

Try and "Lower" that, if you get the hint...

>Singapore
>Former British colony/trading port
>developed by the British
Western civilization developed and made singapore what it is today. If it wasn't a western colony it would have ended up being a backward port city.

S O O N A T
O
O
N
A
T

Actually, it was the work of Lee Kuan Yew who made it such an incredibly prosperous country; just before he took over, the country had poverty levels on par with Africa.
But no doubt that there was extraordinary Western influence in the Singaporean system (what with Lee being educated in Cambridge anyway), but the British intervened in India and Africa, trying to build prosperous civilisations in their countries, and they simply slipped back into savagery. It took the Singaporeans to build it, and then maintain it.

Ahahahahahahaa

>essentially a city state

What do you mean "essentially"?

>When did you realise muh west is a meme
Singapore is a British creation same as Hong Kong and Shanghai.

Singapore is also a parasite/IQ shredder which is sustainable only because it imports highly educated people from throughout the world.

Don't get me wrong I've a lot of respect for what Lee Kuan Yew achieved given the demographic and geopolitical disadvantages faced but his city state is not and never will be a proper nation and - given increasing Muslim extremism in Malaysia and Indonesia and the sizable Muslim 5th column within Singapore - the future is going to be very perilous. Basically Singapore will inevitably become a vassal state, or be fully absorbed, by mainland China to prevent it's conquest by the 300million odd Muslim madmen which surround it.

I watched a thing a Singapore recently.

There's an "anti english" party that wants to ban English because they prefer "Singlish" which is what we know as fractured English everywhere else.

wtf Turks are white now