Kosovo

When will the serbs understand that they will never get Kosovo back?

>There's a US Army base there.
>110 states (more than half of the world's states) recognized Kosovo as a independent state.
>Even the serbian government recognized the kosovan government through the Brussels Agreement, so even Serbia started to give up on Kosovo.

Other urls found in this thread:

historia.ro/exclusiv_web/general/articol/voluntari-s-rbi-frontul-rom-nesc-dobrogea
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dont you have a pocket to be picking?

t. serbian diaspora.

>More then half the worlds states

>US Army base

Not a country.

Кocoвo јe Cpбијa!

>flag
Not sure if Yanukovich of Russian Seperatist

Never say never.

Well.its true that there would be many difficulties but you shoild stop shilling and offer ar least verbal support since Serbs are nice people.

What's it say, Igor?

This.

trump wouldn't give a shit if serbs annexed it

so you are here on a scholarship? how much for a lung?

where are we, there is russia

crimea - russian
ukraine - russian
third one i dont know - russian
kosovo - serbian

true but kosovo is serbian land no matter what.

Crimea is Russia.
Ukraine is Russia.
Alaska is Russia.
Everything is Russia!
Except for Kosovo.
Kosovo is Serbia.

>Crimea is Russia.
I'd allow it.

>Ukraine is Russia.
Even this

>Alaska is Russia.
Was...you sold it pham, sorry.

>Everything is Russia!
Now it's getting silly.

>Except for Kosovo.
>Kosovo is Serbia.
Yes.

>there's a US army base here
And now I understand why they intervened in the war.

Dumbass Serbcuck teenagers think they can into Kosovo

>When will the serbs understand that they will never get Kosovo back?

Shut the fuck up you manele gypsy piece of subhuman trash.

Trump elected now, cunt.
>flag
Not sure if Krajina or awesome Croat

same pasta thread again

hope you guys are paid at least for it

halal burger fuck off roach

we'll wait for the right tide

>Not sure if Krajina or awesome Croat

Croatia 1/1 but I can't stand anything spawned in the mudslime shithole of Bosnia and the degenerate dirty shqip inbred human vermin in Kosovo/Albania.

>that pic

I-is Israel our greatest ally?

treaties and international recognition don't mean shit if the world order they were born under is about to get upturned

trump goes bored and pulls the troops leaving the europeans to fend for themselves

genocide

>Serbs are nice people.
When they invaded the romanian Banat in 1918 and had a territorial dispute with us until 1920 they were nice?

red supports Argentina in the you know what.

wtf I HATE america now!

>When they invaded the romanian Banat in 1918 and had a territorial dispute with us until 1920 they were nice?

Shut the fuck up, you fucking Dacia manele gypso...

idk
definately whiter then any Albanians you are, Argiebro.
Nice
Never forget the 7 trillion

Temišvar city voted to join Yugoslavia. You know, according to Wilson doctrine.
Romanians are a made up nation.

t. white trash serbian kid.

He's a Croat.

You fuckmook disgrace of a Romanian. You besmirch the good name of total bro Romania.

Kosovo is Serbia
Constantinople is Greek
Cyprus is Greek
Punjab is Hindu
Egypt is coptic
Lebanon is christian
West bank and Gaza is jewish

What is common with all these places?
That's right, mudslime infestation. But the kebab will be removed.

wtf i love Israel now\

There's no croats defending Serbia.

Beyond this serbian romanian friendship on Sup Forums there's no friendship between Romania and Serbia.
Romania can recognize Kosovo if it want so, but now it not doing it to not trigger the bozgors from Transylvania, heck Romania allowed the american troops to enter Kosovo through Romania in 1999, just to join NATO five years later.

So again, beyond this Sup Forums shit, there's nothing between Serbia and Romania.

Trump will have a little chat with his new BFF Vladimir and Kosovo is right back to Serbia. One minute chat is all it takes.

Trump loves Putin, so it's time for some denbts to be payed.

>So again, beyond this Sup Forums shit, there's nothing between Serbia and Romania

Yeah, no.

Yes there are.
He's an example and he said so himself.
Goddamnit i wanted Putin and Trump to go on a Crusade against Muslim scum
This.

we got Crimea back after 60 years, so Serbs have a chance. or their children will see the chance. everything is possible, they only need to believe and teach kids the tradtion so that they could fullfil their historic role when conditions are right.

I guess that hes gonna have the same faith as Kennedy if he'll do this.

Kek, even russians are orthodox but we still hate them for the Basarabia thing and because they stolen the romanian national treasure.
Again, we sold the friendship with Serbia for joining NATO, when the bozgors will chill out we gonna recognize Kosovo too.

The states that have problems with minorities that claim autonomy or independence don't recognize Kosovo for obvious reasons (see Spain, Romania, Israel.).

Actually even though you're in NATO you're a friend of Serbia.

>The states that have problems with minorities that claim autonomy or independence don't recognize Kosovo for obvious reasons (see Spain, Romania, Israel.)

How does make their rejection to recognize Kosovo as an independent country any less valid?

>I guess that hes gonna have the same faith as Kennedy if he'll do this.

I think you meant "Fate" right?

Your comment is legitimate, and Trump knows the risks he is taking. He has accepted all risks so far. He is a man without fear, like Vlaldimir Putin.

Once Trump is in office, the cucks and shills are fired and we can forge the alliance with Russia.

Serbtears are delicious. They want a land full of Albanians even though they hate them, because muh istorijaaa. I can see why you're a bunch of Subhumans, even though i'm cool with alot of you over here. Chetniks, your time has passed, get over it.

t. not a kosovar

t. fat burger.

t. Tonibler
Actually we wanna drive all the Shiptars out.

>when will Jews understand they will never be able to move to Palestine
>when will Jews realize they will never ever survive fighting six countries four times
>when will Jews realize they will never ever get Jerusalem

Its our holy land mate. Thee is nowhere to go back to from Kosovo. My ancestors build those Churches, where Albanians shit now, they bled to defend them. How can I disgrace their memory? There is no peace in dishonor and no justice in surrender.
MY ANCESTORS ARE SMILING AT ME.
IT HAS BEEN, IT IS AND IT WILL BE SERBIAN

historia.ro/exclusiv_web/general/articol/voluntari-s-rbi-frontul-rom-nesc-dobrogea
>Romanian article on Serb volounteers in Dobrogea.

Trei prieteni – spune înţelepciunea populară – au românii: Dunărea, Marea Neagră şi sârbii

Popular saying goes, Three friends have the Romanians: The Danube, the Black Sea and the Serbs.

Albozerg diaspora can fuck off.

>third one i dont know - russian

Estonia...soon

Israel say's Kosovo is Serbia, and Sup Forums tells me they run the world. So...

If Serbs hate Muslims why would they want Kosovo back? I see someone is tsundere

Drive them out of south serbia first, i mean, thats still serbian land right? Lets be real here, no one will do anything, neither shqips, nor serbs, its all provocation, like two retarded chimps flinging shit at eachother. Its useless. Also, nice trips.

It's Alaska, idiot.

We will NEVER give up Kosovo
Its our everything
Its our Sun, its Love, its our Divine Vagina

Just the clay, not the Albanians

I'm not a albanian, I'm just stating some facts.

Some small historical events don't count as a diplomatic friendship.

Estonia will be the new Crimea. Tanks on the way. Will be there Saturday.

Fuck off bozgor diaspora

Thanks for the trip checking.
We will drive them all out.

my father served in kosovo , not military , he went there as police and security , people there are literal subhumans , he always tells me how he always used to beat the shit out of kosovo faggots , he would stomp teens that go out of their homes , he said it was so fun lmao

Camp Bondsteel is there to secure Kosovo, if the serbs with mess with the american soldiers, you guys will once again piss your pants at night and hope to not get your house nuked by the US Air Force, just like in 1999.

I'm not a bozgor, I just don't like these guys.

oh my god
CHEK THAT

What the fuck was a Jordanian doing there

Nice quads gospodarule, I have fuel and food for the muslim razing, BANATUL has your back

They clearly want a part of your country.

But I can assume you are fine with this.

First of all, I can't fathom why Serbs are these suicidal and want a land inhabited by people who seek to hamper and harm Serbia as a nation.

>most of the Romanians are friendly towards the Serbs so all the Romanians should blindly follow their cause

Flawed logic.

>I'm not a bozgor, I just don't like these guys.

Just ignore r/t_D or Sup Forums tier posts.

Fuck off back to bosnia Alin Andras

Camp Bondsteel is a waste of money. Trump is not Clinton.

Will be interesting to see what happens when the US fucks off from Kosovo in the next 50 years, my guess is ethnic cleansing. Since you know, the only reason this abomination exists is that America decided to park their biggest SE Europe base there.

Kek is with you. Kosovo is not.

>Arab Shitskin
>Calling others subhuman
wew lad.

Cool memes X---D. I also bet you are a nationalist.

Nice samefag you 3G IP switching homosexual

It seems like halfchin is totally dead. Are you 14 or what?

>uck
dropped a letter there

they needed police
i have picture proof
but im on my laptop so now i cant show it to you

My godfather Sava killed a lot of your disgusting kind and later came back to Timisoara and tell stories of glorious kebab removal

BANATUL E FRUNCEA

I expected you are not from the Aryan east/north-east.

I am from glorious Brother region of Serbia, Banat

>Fucking romanian kid shouting tandrums.
You should do your homework.

Kek, here we have a drunk trashy kid from Caransebes, I've literally saw a lot of kids like you and I'm digusted of that fucked up area.

I am from the glorious Brother region of Ukraine, I guess.

Go suck the cock of dead horses Andras you disgusting bozniac fucktard

>fuel
pic related
Kek will give us Kosovo
Зaпpaвo Aмepи ћe ca Tpaмпoм вpлo бpзo oдјeбaти тy њихoвy бaзy
this
Top Kek
My name is Sava...
what's happening
I thought the Jordanian was on our side..

its a meme, we don't want Alaska. We yet to build Chukotka and Karelia to anything. or Novya Zenlya - its the 1/3 size of Japan

>When will the serbs understand that they will never get Kosovo back?

when will the rest understand that it's ours and we're not giving it

Sure they took it but they sure as hell aint keeping it. They didn't have a state before for a reason. They are shit at civilization they will never prosper. You cant just introduce democracy into a tribal society such as Shiptars and expect it to work.

If we literary did nothing they would fall apart from the inside

They did not deserve what they got and it will destroy them

First for /Chukotka/

Do those eskimo women worship the White man?

wrong pic.

again wrong pic.

Crimea had got a majority of ethnic Russians

But Kosovo has a majority of Muslims - 95%

How do you it?

i am on your side , this romanian kid is autistic

>USA leaves kosovo
>serbs genocide albos
>USA bombs Belgrade again
>Serbia secedes Vojvodina to Hungary and Dimitrovgrad to Bulgaria

I can't wait.

We drove out all the Albanians in a few months back in the 90's. They returned after that faggy bombing.
this

So why is Albania causing such immense asspain to Serbians?

Look at the fuel run, into the maceration unit they go