GENETIC EDITING WILL MAKE WHITE NATIONALISM OBSOLETE

youtube.com/watch?v=jAhjPd4uNFY
>muh blonde hairs
>muh blue eyes
>muh IQ
>muh 14 words
>muh genetic heritage going extinct
Sup Forums ABSOLUTELY BTFO !

In 20 years there would be absolutely no arguments for white nationalism.
Mein Kampf will become the rambling from a prehistoric era when people had to shit in a shed !
Prove me wrong (pro tip: you can't).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hv1K9roa4cc
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
youtube.com/watch?v=JmY0_l6BNPc
youtube.com/watch?v=So0wXRR8BYU
youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I
cbsnews.com/news/culture-etched-onto-our-dna-more-than-previously-known-research-says/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you mean i get to tell people they arent white enough for 20 years? fucking mint!

Sup Forums can't even provide a single rebuttal.
Checkmate nazis !

>MFW I can use genetic editing to breed smallpox variants that target negroid haplogroups

france is gay

Genetic editing? Won't that create a race of literal ubermensch who are tailor-made for success? Either that or produce hyper-specialized individuals. In both scenarios, normal people are out of the job and designated second-class citizens. Watch Gattaca.

That's not an argument.

everyone subconciously consider white feature the most desirable

in the future everyone will be white because of genetic edits

indeed there would be no black people in the future

facts aren't arguments

but muh dystopia predicted by multiple 20th century scifi authors

Stop shilling propaganda channels on Sup Forums

The first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies

Even blacks want white blue eyed babies. Why else would they go out of their way to fuck white women?

This is literally no different than saying "we can make someone look superficially white through plastic surgery."

Our current understanding of genomics won't allow a complete genetic reprogramming to the level you're imagining, so your position rests entirely on "but we'll figure all of that out Real Soon Now."

fixed

Absolute kek

So basically they will produce white men. Nationalism is about nation hood.

This is the first time someone on Sup Forums made me laugh. You done good Al-Allemaniyya, you done good.

>germans become funny
The fire rises

cool. We could flick a few genes and turn all whites black.
Then africans would have no excuse and be left to die out.
Then we can switch ourselves back to white again.

>pay to make a designer baby
>choose to make it shit brown

>This is literally no different than saying "we can make someone look superficially white through plastic surgery."

Not with designer babies.
One of the main argument for white nationalism is the one of Hitler in Mein Kampf, I quote:
>The result of all racial crossing is therefore in brief always the following:
>Lowering of the level of the higher race;
>Physical and intellectual regression and hence the beginning of a slowly but surely progressing sickness.

How could Hitler reply to the fact that phenotypical traits in a medium term future would be controlled and reproduced at will on demand (ie: without "lowering") ? He couldn't.
The entire "the beauty of the White Aryan women must not perish from the earth" is not an argument now.

B-but huh progression against muh Black opression!!!... ?

you're tampering in god's domain, user. it won't end well.

Again, you're simply talking concept without understanding detail.

Tell me, specifically, what changes you would make in a genome to cause someone to have white skin. Just white skin, not the entire package.

Gattaca was a great movie that focused exclusively on this subject. Editing out the negative within humanity, and enabling people to custom tailor aesthetic features of your offspring is both inevitable and pertinent to the survival of our species.

Vincent, a "God child" was born by natural means and labeled indigent upon his birth by modern technology, having a lifespan of 30 years. His brother Antoine on the other hand exemplified the epitome of strength taken from his parents genetic makeup, being taller, stronger, more intelligent and emotionally gifted.

Vincent spends the entirety of this film living off the accomplishments and genetic material of another person (Jude Law) Jerome Morrow. He uses his identity in very underhanded ways to hoodwink society to accept him, and ultimately abuses this power to accomplish his own personal goals, nothing else. The story implies the weak NEED the strong to benefit from financially but emotionally as well.

I HIGHLY recommend watching this movie to anyone who hasn't seen it.

Imagine thinking this will lead to some diverse utopia instead of going the complete opposite direction and 100% genetic Nazi-ism ala GATTACA where your DNA tests have to show R1B or some other trait to get a job.

Googles are taking over the world... True...

we will just call shitskins whose ancestors become recently white or if they are first white guy newfags

At least getting a job in a place you'd want to live, and not Dindushitholistan

>Sup Forums can't even provide a single rebuttal.
Im confused, isn't the survival of white people or whatever what pol wants?
Designer babies guarantee that you'll be able to keep an ethnic group from dying off

Pretty easy.
I would modify the genes controlling the production of melanin by replacing the african allele with an european one.

Toppest kek of today

>Vincent spends the entirety of this film living off the accomplishments and genetic material of another person (Jude Law) Jerome Morrow. He uses his identity in very underhanded ways to hoodwink society to accept him, and ultimately abuses this power to accomplish his own personal goals, nothing else.

Did we watch the same movie? You took away from the film the exact opposite of what the film makers intended. The whole point was that an individual should be judged on what they are able to accomplish not on what their genetics say they can accomplish. Vincent didn't get into space because he borrowed the identity of Jerome, he got their with his own skill.

It was a movie that stressed meritocracy.

The Chinese will do this first because they have no ethics. Get ready for 6'6", jacked, blue eyed changs taking all the women.

this deserves to be showered in (You)s, good job Klaus

He got the job because of Jerome's DNA. That's it. Before that he was cleaning toilets at the same facility. You can take the movie either way really, that dedication and tenacity will aide you in your endeavors, or the way I understood it.

Personally, I'd rather not have to be a degenerate living with a borrowed ladder and lie to everyone I know to accomplish one goal in life that only benefits myself personally.

Kekd

youtube.com/watch?v=Hv1K9roa4cc

More likely the opposite, most people desire to be white even if they don't say it, you'll see some niggers and SJW's saying "well i want my kid to be white cuz he will be priviledged! He'll have an easier life!" Or excuses like that, literally millions of shitskins in latin america crave to be white,literally BILLIONS of indians desire to be white and use whitening products.
If anything genetic editing saves the white race.

arent genes usually responsible for multiple things not just one though

>Germans making jokes
What an interesting timeline

lel

wew

So you would simply make something that might look superficially white, as I said earlier.

There are numerous genes involved in fair skin, several of them are different depending on population group, and Europeans have specific clusters of them, as do paler Asians, etc.

And we only know some of them. So again, you're back to "but we'll figure all that out Real Soon Now."

Designing white children will be banned.

It would have to be because that's what most people would want.

So, they are going to get rid of melanin either way. Nobody wants to be dark despite whatever they may claim.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
youtube.com/watch?v=JmY0_l6BNPc

>Personally, I'd rather not have to be a degenerate living with a borrowed ladder and lie to everyone I know to accomplish one goal in life that only benefits myself personally.

I suppose you can take it that way, although I fear that in your quest for genetic perfection and order you will destroy the very thing that makes man human. All humans act in self interest, there is nothing wrong with that. If a man can prove himself capable then he is capable. The whole point of the movie was to show the flaws in their system, Vincent broke the law because the law was wrong.

I guess I have to take comfort in whatever hellish world you desire that you would be eliminated for being deficient right along with me. Thank god for small favors

Why are there so many people going "Oh man, we're heading into Idiocracy! That sucks!" then when this shit comes along to prevent that happening they're like "Omg, it's like Nazis or some shit I don't want that!".

I'd much rather live in the latter world, than in planet of the apes and no, fuckhead, a deathsquad isn't going to come and kill us because we're from the before time of designer kids.

Remember that picture with nigger albinos? This is what you just made.

Yes but that annhilates the entire "race survival" argument.
Why there would be a need for a white ethnostate in USA for example when being white is not something deterministic anymore ? (ie you can be 100% from african descent and still carry average white intelectual capacity, a white skin and fair hairs).

Arguing for a white ethnostate would be like arguing for a ginger ethnostate or a greek foot ethnostate: it would be silly because the existential threat for your DNA to not be transmitted would be gone, your genes would be saved in a bank and even in a more advanced feature: reproduced.

>wrong

How was it wrong? That's nature's law, not mans that only the strongest survive.

Vincent NEEDED other people and their superior lives to survive and accomplish his goals, period. He lived as a parasite exclusively to accomplish one goal. That one goal only benefited him.

youtube.com/watch?v=So0wXRR8BYU

>your genes would be saved in a bank

OY VEY, YOU WANT DEM GENES BACK? THAT'LL BE 1250% INTEREST, GOYIM.

Black Friday get a whole different meaning.

Vincent was prevented from being an success not by any law of nature or by merit but by a law created by man. He circumvented that law in order to demonstrate his capability. He was more fit then those who created the system in the first place.

Vincent was the strongest, he lived a double life and demonstrated more success and capability than those who had the benefit of genetic engineering.

>He lived as a parasite exclusively to accomplish one goal. That one goal only benefited him.
The work he did benefited everyone, he contributed to the program. Regardless everyone needs other people to survive, you can't use that as a reason to discount the fact he proved himself more capable. He as that 1% and their is no reason to bar him from participation when he demonstrated his ability.

It'd actually be pretty funny to see the Jewish attitude of a world where gene editing is commonplace. They'd probably want no part of it because they think they it'd fuck up the return of their messiah. Just look at how many chapters in the Torah they devote to lineage alone.

So that all the people who decided to make their designer babies white would only be governed by other people that did so and natural whites?

Why is that so hard to understand?

true

Germany got jokes

They will be fake whites. This entire thing about designer babies is disgusting and fucking unholy. Evil people made this. And only subhuman trash-gene people will use it.

How is being born with a lifespan 1/3 that of your peers NOT being obstructed by nature? I'm confused...

The ONLY reason he ended up working as a programmer at Gattaca was because he lied for an extended period of time, borrowing the genetic material of another to survive. No amount of naturally obtained intelligence would have extended his life.

Are you the offspring of illegals or something to sympathize THIS MUCH to the lifestyle he was living? With or without him the mission would have gone as planned.

you act like people would want and choose to be niggers

this. It's also a great movie

>First designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies

Can we edit this so they are taking off a jew face or revealing a jew face?

It would take us 13 billion years to catch up with them even with genetic editing.

I am a genetic engineer

CRISPR is complete shit

genocide is the only way

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I

Putting aside for the moment the complete scientific infeasibility of this idea, there remains an economic concern. Who would pay for this procedure? It's like George Soros is going to donate billions to make ersatz white Africans. The only non-whites who could routinely fund such a thing are the already successful, and we see how this plays out in, for example, Asia...they lighten their skin and round their eyes a bit, but they don't go full wannabe European, and it's generally the females. They tweak, they don't radically rewrite.

The entire idea is silly.

The wealthy will create an elite super race to rule us all.

We burn them all alive now in a global revolution, or we accept that the next millennium is an age of enslavement.

Choose, and be conscious of your choice. The time is now: you fight, or you live as a slave.

The main argument for white nationalism is that subspecies of any kind deserve the right to not go extinct, not Hitler's take on it, you utter swine.

Yes, he can die early, but that was a chance not a certainty. The point of the movie was that you are to judge people on what they are able to do. Look at the character played by gore vidal, what did he do? He murdered a person, something his was genetically altered not to be able to do. He is the shadow of the vincent character. Both highlight the flaws in their genetic system. People are still able to achieve beyond what the system says they should be able to do, the system was flawed.

>Are you the offspring of illegals or something
You are injecting your own politics into the film far to much, you are trying to create an interpretation that supports your worldview, one that does not really exist with the material provided in the film.

Are you one of those trolls that is pretending to be retarded?

Yeah and if you are going this route then you might as well shill fully for machine intelligence, which will surpass any human.

>a chance

99% certainty according to his diagnosis upon birth.

I'm not injecting "politics" into this argument. Illegal immigrants are criminals, there are no politics behind that fact, it's just a fact.

Confirmed anchor baby.

>99% certainty according to his diagnosis upon birth.

and Vincent was that 1%, just like the character played by Gore VIdal was that 1%. They defied the statistics and there is no reason for them to be held back, or in the case of Vidal excused from murder because of his genetic predisposition.

It is a shame you don't actually want to talk about the film and its ethical implications. You are so stuck in defending your worldview and dragging in shit like anchor babies. Oh well, it is to be expected from the idiots on Sup Forums

Because "white" wouldn't mean anything anymore after just two or three generations since you would not have the entire "white package" (white isn't only a skin color, it is linked to a vast array of other characteristic) anymore, you would have the basis from your father and mother but overall but partially edited with "better" foreign genes.

Let me put this in perspective with what happened in the US:
When european immigration (mostly germans, irish and italians) arrived massively in America during the mid XIXth until WW2 you had "genetically pure" germans.
Making a germanic ethnostate in the US would not have appeared silly at that time.
However 3 generations later noone advocate for a germanic ethnostate AT ALL in the US because it is silly since there are barely any pure germans anymore, the germans newly americans married french/irish/british/scandinavian/etc... and produced the modern white american who is an european mongrel.

Now imagine the same situation with a scottish and an italian marrying to make a scottish-italian american baby, but they decide to enhance it with dutch, jamaican and japanese genes (to be tall, a good runner and live longer for example).
You would have a scottish-italian american with japanese, kenyan and dutch genes, would the baby be from scottish and italian descent ? Yes he would, but he would carry japanese, kenyan and dutch genes.

Now imagine people doing it not only with japanese, kenyan and dutch genes but with genes coming from all around the world depending of the benefits they provide, after just few generations you would not be able to guess where those people come from ethnically.
What we call white today is not just a skin color, it is a skin color assiocated with achievements, an history, a culture and physical/intelectual characteristics all hereditary (being a good swimmer/high IQ is linked with being "white", just like being a good runner/low IQ is with being "black").

Ayy

Genetic engineering does not give you culture.
And culture is founation block of civilization.

But everyone will choose to be white, over time.

Designer babies are an abomination

Forgot link.
cbsnews.com/news/culture-etched-onto-our-dna-more-than-previously-known-research-says/

This, everyone will want to be white.

>genetic editing

Sperm is the ultimate genetic editing tool. Using sperm from screened humans is much more effective than genetic editing. genetic editing for complex traits like intelligence is impossible.

>be me
>6'5
>Green eyed
>meh build
I think I have a chance in the future

>it's a shame you wont agree with me and see things my way.

Too right. If you recall Vidals chatacter was pushed to extremes and forced to defend not only himself but his subordinates. Vincent was a parasite who only succeeded off the backs of superior individuals.

Sup Forums advocates in majority for racial nationalism, not cultural nationalism on the basis that race defines culture.
The question is what do you do when the race of an individual and his descent can be modified with an injection ?

I'm just discussing the future of the ideology.

If genetic editing becomes a reality, I can see everyone engineering their child to be more white or completely white, or be a deeper shade of white but with white facial features and bone structures

Vidals character didn't defend himself, he murdered another person because he wanted to see the launch happen in his lifetime. As you would put it he put his personal goals over the goals of the group. Regardless of his motivation what is important is he was the other character that was designed to show the flaws in the system.

He was designed not to murder, and yet he did. It was the same with Vincent, he was judged incapable of being an astronaut and yet he did.

>Vincent was a parasite who only succeeded off the backs of superior individuals.
Please explain to me how he was a parasite? He did all the work required of him, he demonstrated his worth. He only needed the DNA of Jerome to be allowed to display his skill. So please tell me how is is a parasite?

>the question is what do you do when the race of an individual and his descent can be modified with an injection ?

But that's not the question. The question is actually

>what do you do when you can change someone's appearance to possibly appear white, when it works instead of creating some monstrosity?

We already know. Plastic surgery exists. This in no way invalidates the existence of Europeans or ameliorates the concerns of nationalists.

Making fake whitish people means nothing.

Vidals character wad threatened multiple times by the supervisor hence why he ended his life, he deemed it necessary.

Vincent lied his entire life and endured physical mutilation as a means of tricking society to accept him. He used to DNA pf another individual to succeed in life. The mission would have succeeded without his contributions. The charade was exposed just as he launched into space...what orders do you think would be given to his shuttlemates? To arrest him and come home probably. What was the point besides "herr i can into space"? Really...his misdeeds and lies ultimately would cost Gattaca a lot of money to return him to Earth.

None of what you just said demonstrated that Vincent was a parasite. Did he break the law to achieve his goal, yes. The law was unjust. Despite this he contributed in just the same way as any other participant in the GATTACA program.

Again I ask, why is he a parasite? Did he not contribute just the same?

>knowing your parent forced you to be a nigger
If a movie was made depicting this reality 30 years ago it would be seen like living under skynet, we are already a conquered people and the venemous propaganda and corruption of every aspect of society is evil

>German humour
This parallel universe is going to far ...

>not for purchase with EBT

Everyone ALREADY wants to be white.

I imagine that South Korean women will be among the first to embrace this technology.

>access to genetic engineered babbies
>make a shitskin nigger babby
Why would you do this

>Making fake whitish people means nothing.

How would you differenciate a "fake" white from a "real" white (whatever that means) ?
On what basis will you defend racial purity if you can't make the difference between someone artificially white and someone who isn't ?

>This in no way invalidates the existence of Europeans or ameliorates the concerns of nationalists.

You are not european (europeanism means jackshit and is antithesis of nationalism, it is just a globalist concept which had no reality until the end of WW2, I'm french nationalist and christian, not "european"), you are american, your point doesn't stand because you don't have the cultural argument, american culture is by essence mongrelized because of blacks.

No, it was the way the entirety of society around him functioned and the way society will function in the future. Guaranteed.

He lived off the accomplishments and identity of another person to succeed in life. Without Jermome, Vincent would have remained a transient.

You can't make niggers not retarded.

>how would you differenciate a "fake" white from a "real" white

Genetics. Just making someone look like something else is, again, no different than plastic surgery.

>you are not european
>all Americans are from Asia or Africa

Ok. Great grasp of history.