My kids are 1/8th non white but look white

So essentially my parents were immigrants from Chile, and I was apolitical for most of my life including up to the time I married my wife.

Ever since I began having kids, I became more and more interested in right wing politics because my wife and I started noticing double standards about how anti white the public and media are, and now I'm at the point where I strongly believe that I need to help my white presenting children secure a future for their future white children.

I know I'm not a white man, I'm not delusional. But I am 75% European, and I understand the importance of making sure America maintains a white majority, and I hope my future descendents can live in a white ethno state.

What's the best way I can respectfully be an ally to the pro white movement?

kill your kids

If they look white, they are white

why do people keep making retarded threads like this? you really want the advice or stamp of approval of a bunch of autistic NEETs?

I just want to hear different opinions. I'm open to reasonable suggestions. All I want is my kids and grandkids to be safe

Don't give a fuck about the faggots in here. Don't be a cuck and care about your interests. If they look white and act white: fine! People like you are a little minority compared to the swarm of shitskins that actually threatens our civilization.

>my white presenting children secure a future for their future white children
non-white people have non-white children, your kids included

Are you really only 25% indio or that's what you want to believe?

I live in a 90+% white area in Pennsylania (that went strongly for Trump) where the only large minority are Asians. I doubt it's gonna happen

>What's the best way I can respectfully be an ally to the pro white movement?
Vote for Sup Forums-approved candidates, don't encourage degeneracy, don't shill for more immigrants, do not disrupt white nationalists like Spencer in pushing their agenda, and you'll be alright.

>But I am 75% European
you're white

Yes I am. My parents from Chile confirmed this with documents of my ancestors from Spain and Greece, and I took a DNA test which confirmed it too.

My IQ is also 115, which makes me think I have more European DNA than your average Mexican

25% jew was okay with hitler, so i think you're fine

let me dumb it down for you, you are not white and therefor your kids are not white and therefor their kids will also not be white

Nah dude, I'm not white. My kids definitely are, though

FACT: chileans are the most POWERFUL race in the world, your kid will be thankful that he has the blessing of BCC

Who cares? Most of Sup Forums is "white" but they are livnig proof that being white doesn't exclude you from acting like a bunch of parasitic niggers.

The average "libtbard" will contribute more to "white society" in a year than the average Sup Forums fag will in a lifetime.

If Jared Taylor saw my kids, he'd see, "They look hWhite to me"

Everyone who are not literally the color black, is white by US standards

>probably less than 50%

If you want to be a purityfag then your in trouble Jimbo.

If you want to be normal you're fine.

>Daily reminder almost no humans are absolute 100%

Yup. I voted for Donald Trump, and I'd vote for any pro white candidate if given the opportunity to. I like what Spencer did at Texas A&M and I hope he can awaken more college kids

Daily reminder that Taylor Swift is a tranny.

>immigrants from Chile

Tom Araya is that you?

Half Jew was okay with Hitler. Look at Erhard Milch.

>Tom Araya
>Not Alais Johaness

t. guy with landwhale shitskin gf

Your children are 60% at best

ONE-DROP RULE, NIGGER

close enough m8

I understand completely. I'm 87.5% European and 12.5% Jew, and If it ever came down to it I'd side with whites against Jews ten times out of ten.

Just be a good parent, user. Teach your kids and teach them well- be someone they can look up to. Don't let them fall to the Marxist propaganda.

>tfw
>created OP's gif years ago

I'm 80% euro according to a genetic test. 20% African. Am I white?