My daughter is dating a black man, what do I do

My daughter is dating a black man, what do I do

Kill him, then her, then yourself.

film them

masturbate to it

Ask to inspect his BBC and make sure it's big enough to satisfy her.

Start dating a black man yourself and see who stops first. Tell her your boyfriend's dick is bigger than her boyfriend's.

This

Ask him if he would like to partake of your wife and daughter while you watch and wear a chasity cage

Kek

Why you always lyin'?

There's nothing you can do. Telling her not to date him will only make her want to burn the coal more. You already fucked up as a father by raising a degenerate whore of a daughter. Now live with the consequences.

Leave small valuable things lying around the house. And leave a video camera on in the area .

Iceland YES!

Naw, it's not game over yet. The taboon has an Achilles' heel, namely the need to be seen as top dawg (of which "kangz" is a slight variation), and they are very easily agitated to their low boiling point of violence and, consequently, committing a felony or getting ventilated in self-defense.

Just whittle away at this piece of ebony until he snaps physically. At that point, depending on the temperature, you can either call the cops and get him hauled off to a place where he'll fit in with everyone wearing their pants around their ankles for Big Bubba, or you light him up.

If he is a nonviolent feminized nu-nog (not likely), then just use the usual cuck techniques until he drops out of the race for your daughter.

/ pol / pol /pol

>This is serious
>the IQ of /pol is well over 9000
>If this is a real problem let us solve this

What do we know best about nigs that they love?
>Stealing
>Chicken
>White Pussy
>WaterMelons
>Blings

Social benefits

I have a plan. It involves a rifle and a bike loaded with Iced Tea and Skittles.

Kill her

>imagining my waifu's face getting fucked by BBC

honour kill her

who doesn't love white pussy lets be real can we really blame niggers

>not cucking her
push her aside and date the goy

Prep his BBC.

Call the Bogdanoffs, ask for advice.

>the usual cuck techniques

please explain?