In case Saudi Arabia and Iran starting a war against wach other...

In case Saudi Arabia and Iran starting a war against wach other... Which one do you think the Western world will support?

The one with oil

Both own a lot oil...

We're currently aligned with Saudi Arabia, but I think we need to stop being friends with wahabbists. The ideal scenario is the two completely destroying each other.

Obviously Iran? Not even a question

I hope they kill each other off so we can take the oil for ourselves.

SA hands down.

Why support either?

Euros will support who ever gives them more oil, this will be the saudis. Ameribros don't even need saudi oil so good luck with this germany.

Saudi arabia. Pretty sure they could declare war on America itself and Israel would make americans firght for them anyway.

The land of the Aryans, obviously

Because Iran = Aryans
SA = Semites

Cant wait for the day some smart ass scientist discovers renewable reliable energy source. Hopefully that'll be the same day we nuke these filthy muslim shitskins off the face of the planet

I think helping Iran destroy Saudi Arabia would be great.

We squash the main supporter of terrorism while opening ourselves up to a much more stable Islamic shithole. But with new ties with Russia and friendlier ties with Iran, maybe we can pressure them to modernize. At the least we'll have considerable leverage over them.

He is here.

See
or was it

>We squash the main supporter of terrorism while opening ourselves up to a much more dangerous secondary supporter of terrorism
you never learn

Saudi Arabia. See this Quite frankly I hope Saudi Arabia gets destroyed. Iran is also cancer, but they're more or less only a threat to Israel at this stage, and quite frankly Israel deserves them.

Israel will flip a shekel and what ever side it lands on will be the enemy

Persians > Arabs
Too bad Trump would prevent anyone from helping Iran

Saudi Arabia owns/owned us.

Iran is a submissive bitch to Russia and will I'm sure will respond positively to us if we destrory Saudi Arabia with them on top of being pressured to get along with us.

They have a much better chance of reforming their shit society than Saudi Arabia who is so wealthy they can't be pressured into doing so asshat.

I'd love to nuke em both but I'm being realistic

saudis probably even tho they are funding mosques en masse in our back yard and actively fund international terrorism
>saudi arabia spends more on mosques/religious personnel outside their borders than the soviet union spend on propaganda per year

uh, the saudis. Are u dumb

You have nothing in common with them, Hans.

What is operation desert shield you fucking idiots

US vs Saudi backed sunni insurgents :^)

saudis are sponsoring wahhabis in europe and the us
they deserve to get glassed

Europe and USA would support SA

Russia and probably the chings would support Iran

Neither hopefully. Saudi Barbaria has extensive links to the fucks that did 9/11, and Iran have never been our friends