Ben Swann: Crusader of Truth

youtube.com/watch?v=uIyxCThxKws

For those of us that are too mature to hop on the Pewdiepie bandwagon, here's the /OurGuy/ of patrician Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A
youtube.com/watch?v=Nob_GI29RCI
youtube.com/watch?v=Gy7FVXERKFE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kZuDZMcjbYg
tytnetwork.com/go
youtube.com/watch?v=Hrerl8EwqH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>legitimizes the scandal
youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A

How did we miss this image?

Bump for based Swann.

I'm fidna donate monthly

>dropping national truth bombs on ISIS back when it was still unknown and dangerous to expose
youtube.com/watch?v=Nob_GI29RCI

We need to meme this guy harder than Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=Gy7FVXERKFE

>The director of a dystopian film five years in the making entitled Gray State was found dead, along with his 28-year old wife and 5-year old daughter in their Minneapolis home last year. Screenwriter and Iraq Veteran David Crowley is said to have committed murder-suicide, killing his Pakistani wife Komel and daughter Raniya. At least, that is the official story

Assad is actually keeping the area as stable as he can, why is it so important by the cucked US government to overthrow someone who actually wants to help his neighbors

how the fuck is this guy still employed?

How can we help him? I hear a lot of cunts are after this guys blood now.

>Doesn't do any footwork to verify claims
I want to know the source of the Besta Pizza "boy love" symbol. Give me some background on its meaning. All of this stuff you could learn from lurking x2chan for a couple hours. It's nice that he gave fairly unbiased an open coverage of the story, but he didn't further our understanding.

Share him on jewbook and all normie sites

Hes 100% legit and is the best leader of the truth/freedom movement in America

He even fucking sells body armor in his old videos while meeting with US veteran militias

>deez nuts
all the christians on Sup Forums need to pray for this mans safety. what a fucking legend.

When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty

we didnt.

The investigation is mainly on cripplechan.
What is happening here is nothing.

Pizzagate related to Sup Forums is like trump to reddit.dunno if u get me.

:^)

FBI unclassified report from 2007 exposing known pedophile symbols

Even True Detective knew about the symbols when they made their show a few years ago

Pray for Ben Swann and start making memes of him

Ben definitely deserves to be memed into relevance but how? He seems unremarkable from the video and doesn't give us much to work with

should have never played the Sup Forums Rick Wilson angle though, it's dubious at best. Also the eternal anglo agent has been named and discredited.

He's the hero we need! I remember he got bounced from our local Fox affiliate for posting too many personal YouTube videos about Aurora and Sandy Hook. Definitely /ourguy/.

Photoshop his face onto images like this

Everything he fights for backs up the meme and strengthens it

>Hes 100% legit and is the best leader of the truth/freedom movement in America

This, he's our generation's Edward R. Murrow!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kZuDZMcjbYg

His coverage of the Oregon Standoff was 10/10

I disagree. Eventually it's probably going to come out that it's true, the circumstantial evidence certainly points that way.

Ehhhhh it's kind lame and not funny though. All I can come up with is to work the " I'm going to be dead soon " there might be something meme ore there.

I know that, but where does the symbol come from?

Ask the FBI you cuck, they released it, no one would know about it without them.

Nobody watches CBS I guess

>arrest pedos over the years
>begin to notice that several of them have this triangle spiral thing
>????
>profit

Based TRUTH supporter.

Pedophile occult symbolism dating back hundreds of years that the FBI picked up as a pattern consistently enough to publish a report on it

>Based Ben Swann
As a guy who lives in Georgia, our local news team is good. Sorry about CNN.

(((((((Truth))))))))))
Get some here mother fuggas

This guy should take over Shepard Smith's job.

so CNN can officially be classified as a tabloid?

I always knew that

CNN - Zionist News Network

This guy is a charismatic and all, but he really only talks about surface level shit.

Plus the most important part all of it is sent to twitter. Can anyone tell me what the normies told him on twitter? What did they talk? I hate how the segment ends in a cliffhanger every single time.

I think everyone on the left and right considers Ben Swann a more legitimate source of truthful investigative journalism than anything CNN has

Hes being suppressed right now and needs some social media meme magic to make his popularity explode

I even welcome his honest Trump criticisms

He legitimizes the fringe truths extremely well

He doesnt have meme magicians helping him on social media and mainstream/alternative keep him snubbed to a 5am morning news clip on CBS

Do your part soldier and make him popular

Bump for /OurGoy/

HERE WE HAVE OLD JIMMY COMET
HIS SICK CRIMES WILL MAKE YOU VOMIT
DAY AND NIGHT HE'S ON THE PROWL
FOR KIDS TO KILL FOR BULL AND OWL

WHEN HE TAKES THEM HE IS MERRY
RAPE AND TORTURE, KILL AND BURY
STASH THEM WHERE NO COPS CAN SEE
IN TUNNELS UNDERNEATH DC

Bump

Plz criticize and find flaws

>.gif

Not this time pedshit

Get fucked shill, it's the only way to compress a file of that size

Have you tried PNG dude wtf

Go ahead and see if you can make it work, I'll use yours if you can make a better version but that one works just fine for me

No, I'm not downloading your gif onto my computer lol

Just download it you fucking kike.

fuck off david brock you pedshit loser

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

Jesus christ just screenshot it then and edit it

You dont have to save it

>create dispossable email
>create account on imgur
>upload your shit
>post link and a thumbnail to know what you're linking to
Why people dont do this? Am I missing something?

>that feel when eating pizza while browsing this thread

Just dont play dominoes on pasta or youll be hanged in public

Good, hope other journalists also become more unbiased and woke.

Even (((Hollywood))) actors are getting sick of this shit

Kek checked. Kek is getting ready to take jimmy comet down

Its actually relieving to see a genuine truthful news segment. I was wanting to become a journalist, but after realizng how corrupt and cheap most news organizations are I gave up on it.

Join Ben Swann's team and recieve a free plate carrier and level III steel body armor plates on your first day

You can message his assistant on jewbook and other social media

Lolz this thread is being slid

bump

saved

Heres some more circumstantial evidence of how deep the pedoring goes

>another conspiracy loon

didn't CBS learn from Glenn Beck?

His "nazi germany" reference has a very beneficial byproduct. Most will shake their head. Some will agree, but a vital few will investigate and learn that it wasn't a "nazi german" press that was stirring the pot in Europe at all. It was (((someone else))) entirely.

I'm cautious with the 4D Chess stuff but I will say, intentional or not, this guy redpills people left and right and he's the fucking President. That is remarkable.

>ID: B8

So tell us nigel, what does playing domino's on cheese versus on pasta mean?

Funny image, but parody in and of itself doesn't discredit anything. I mean, maybe for a normie? But they're feeble minded folk anyway ..

It means satanic pedo sex ring in the basement of a pizzaria where they sacrifice children and drink their blood to stay young.

Oh they they also kidnapped maddie and she's a clone because she has a funny eye like soros, durr isn't it obvious?

What timeline are we win? Ben mother fucking Swann. Bringer of truth

>he couldn't answer the question
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Sandusky never molested anyone.

Maybe it just meant is it better to play dominos while eating cheese or fucking pasta?

Not everything has to be some super secret code

>creator of the English language
>can't read an email written in English properly
Top kek

It says On, do you understand what that word means? Also, you do realize these are highly academic and relevant people? These aren't the e-mails of third worlders attempting to say something in English and failing to do so for a lack of vocabulary.

You are a moron.

Ok, look you sons of bitches. James Alefantis here, and I'm sick and tired of you kids talking shit on Comet Ping Pong. I don't know WHO started this but it has to stop. I'll admit, I thought it was funny at first. What's a couple good memes between friends?
But now this shit is getting out of control. We just like fucking pizza, alright?
There's nothing wrong with a little pizza and ping pong. Come by try one of our wings they're to die for. And you know what else is to die for? This little song and dance you kids are playing. YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOURE DEALING WITH KID I SWEAR ON THE LIGHT BRINGER
IF ONE MORE OF YOU KIDS STOPS BY ASKS TO SEE THE BACK ROOM YOUR FUCKING DONE.
IF ONE MORE OF YOU LITTLE FAGGOTS CALLS AND ASKS FOR THE HATIAN SPECIAL ITS GUNSBLAZING FUCKERS. I EAT MORE PIZZA THAN YOU FUCKING NERD VIRGINS COULD ORDER IN YOUR LIFE PIC RELATED: ITS ME AND MY BITCH AND YOU BETTER PRAY TO EVERY LITTLE LAST FUCKING FROG YOU HAVE BECAUSE WERE COMING HARD AND WERE COMING FAST.

>saving that image
>calling Ben Swann "another conspiracy loon"

Ben Swann confirmed Crusader of Truth

The young turks are trying to fund investigating reporters to investigate the trump administration

Help them out! find out what your government is doing! reminder that TYT helped covering DAPL and they helped breaking the story about Donna Brazil giving questions to clinton in advance

tytnetwork.com/go

The email said (paraphrasing): will I do better playing dominos ON cheese or ON pasta

In english you can play a game while "ON" drugs but you if you say "ON" food it does not mean you are eating the food while you play the game.

Other than "ON" drugs, the only meaning for playing "ON" something means it is the surface or medium UPON which the game is played

You can play dominos "ON" a table, or "ON" the floor

Can you play "ON" pizza or "ON" pasta?

No, you can't.

Only logical conclusion is that 1) pasta doesn't mean food 2) cheese doens't mean food and 3) "dominos" is not a simple game with plastic tokens with dots on them

But why am I responded to a fucking bongposter with "B8" for an ID?

>all that bullshit and no real answer
What you idiots try to hide proves what you dont want proven

is that a shoop or does fox just parrot whatever the Alt Right wants now?

because the source is confirmed to be real intelligence in moscow.

That's not fox jew you retard

It's the best truth seeking investigative journalist in the USA: Ben "Based as Fuck" Swann

STOP USING "Sup Forums"

WE ARE NAMED "Sup Forums"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

holy fuck pray for his safety that man will need it

this image

this image right fucking here

anyone just stop and realize we're legitimately fucking with shit in the material world from our god damn keyboards? christ 2017 is going to be even better than 2016 isn't it?

Bottom tweet in that is fake. We can't discredit ourselves by posting fake things. Better to just put his comments about podesta, and possibly the fact that he was gonna dump something huge on Obama

>All those old videos in his account about Rand and Paul Ryan, Aleppo man and other Libertarian Party members

This guy confirmed Libertarian as fuck guys.

Can anyone find an image of Ben Swann talking on a cellphone?

>Can anyone find an image of Ben Swann talking on a cellphone?

Here is Ben Swann talking and I'm on a cellphone
>kek

Edit out the bottom left tweet plz

He shilled for Spartan body armor in the past and reported on the Gray State assassination of David Crowley plus did live streams of the Lavoy Finicum killing in Oregon.

Dude is George Washington as fuck

I like this video where he's calling out Obongo about Syrian rebels being Al-Qaeda in 2012

youtube.com/watch?v=Hrerl8EwqH0

>deranged Nazi vet with PTSD married to a Paki commits murder suicide?

SURELY THERE MUST BE SOME GRAND CONSPIRACY A FOOT

He is one of the few actual journalists left and has a growing fan base on social media. He always distinguishes between claims and facts and is very nuanced in his reporting.

Fucking god-tier

Hands down the fastest and easiest summation of pizzagate.

Make memes of him

Hes 100% jewbook legal and normie friendly

>He doesnt have meme magicians
This is the crux. We can catapult anyone into the spotlight, we just need a solid center to revolve the meme machine around. Now that we got our g u y in office, we need to exalt a warrior for truth in journalism. That's two out of four or five columns under construction. By Meatloaf lyrics standards we'll be off to a good start.