Why do turks/arabs hate domestic animals like dogs so much?

Why do turks/arabs hate domestic animals like dogs so much?

Because they're retarded as fuck?

because dogs are better than them

Dogs are also haram I believe

>Hasan Kuzu and Neset Yaman tortured a miserable dog near them, hurtfully cut his ears and injured a living creature and published it on Facebook on 17 January 2017.
Poor doggo

because infidels love dogs

Because they hate something that's better than them

That image makes my fucking blood boil

Islam doesn't like it.

just look at their faces, i would feel no remorse killing them

No remorse to be felt in killing roaches.

real roaches have more value than them

This

Maybe it's because I've had dogs my whole life, but I can't stand seeing shit like this. Wish I could do the same to them as they did to that dog.

Fuck those retards.

Well I'll be, a ginger muslim those are a good omen right? seems rare and shit.
How much points do I get for bagging one?

Why do non-whites not care about nature or animals whatsoever?

>every pitbull in the US
wtf I love turks/arabs now!

Because dog can sense lying.

I fucking dare these stupid muslims come to my country and do that to a dog, people would kill these assholes in an instant.

Dogs are friends of the human species and formed a major part in our development, to defy that union is prove that these people are uncivilized and savages.

Im an arab and I love dogs. Then again, I'm not a muslim.

They are the animals. Not the otherway around.
To call them sub-human would be an undeserved compliment.

Muslims believe Dogs to be demons. Especially black dogs. That's why.

Dogs ally themselves to strengthen. If a dog trusts someone, trust their instincts. Every dog I've ever owned hated niggers and spics.

I often think why shouldn't we just nuke this whole fucking planet and exterminate everything.

every fucking second of the day there's people doing this sort of shit to other people and animals.

just fucking end us all, it's never going to stop otherwise

cringe

>flag

fuck off muslim, only you would think showing sympathy to tortured animals is cringe

t. Mahmud in Brussels

gingers and muslims have no soul.

>Fuck off waffle

Just shut the fuck up carnie cuck.

>We're eating dogs and cats

We should tell the Cartels that these 2 fucked them over and let them have the face, hands, and machete treatment.

>muh absolutism vegan morality

you're a retard who cannot think outside of yes or no, meat or no meat, ooga or booga.

There's nothing wrong with raising domesticated farm animals in a pleasant environment in order to kill them in the prime of their life for eating. You think they'll be missing out on being a fucking grandparent or something? The only problem with meat is we consume too much of it for animals to be farmed ethically.

>sad, terrible picture
>lol bacon xd

grow up and go vegan

Because dogs remind them that there is higher state of being, full of courage and loyalty that the shitskins can never hope to achieve.

i dont wanna derail this thread, but you dont actually NEED to eat meat. whether or not a cow is domesticated in a good or bad environment, it never needed to exist anyway

Because dogs are allies of humanity.

edgy sand nigger

>We're eating dogs and cats
We might just be on to something here.
>Chinks eats dogs, chinks are sub-human thrash
>Mudslimes hates dogs, mudslimes are sub-human thrash
>Dogs hate niggers, niggers are sub-human thrash

Congratulations, you have proven you belong with civilized nations.

Because they're inhuman and lack empathy and appreciate for domesticated companions.

if you were serious you would have to be for a reduction of like 90% and would be far closer to what vegans want than the status quo. but instead you defend meat eating. doesn't make sense. is it just a talking point "yeah we should ... but whatever"?

>domesticated companions

or just life in general, whether or not the animal is domesticated or wild

Are these doggos just sunning themselves Chilean bro?

There is no serious punishment for animal abuse in Turkey. I dont know if there is on any country. They only got 4000 turkish lira fine which is like 1000 dollars. I hope someone cut their ears too.