Trump is so low IQ

Trump is so low IQ.

Stupid Balkanshit not grateful for all the attention her miserable existence undeservedly got.
All twittertards are attentionwhores, spouting nonsense and their opinions.

LE EBIN XDDDDDDSDDDDSSSSSJSGSHBEDJT

Climate change isn't real, It's ridiculous to even think so.

Let's take a step back and look at what these "experts" say is the problem. They always put the blame on CO2 but any General chemistry professor will tell you that CO2 is in equilibrium in the atmosphere.

Like every chemical reaction it proceeds in the opposite direction when the concentration build up is too high, when the Delta G value goes negative CO2 is converted in to O2 and Cellous by plants. The energy is provided by photons from the sun.

This means that if there was ever a build up of CO2 concentration then plants would absorb and grow more.

Simple as that

What is this thread supposed to be about?

>Trump is so low IQ
it's 2001 again I see

>This means that if there was ever a build up of CO2 concentration then plants would absorb and grow more.

Problem is people are cutting down the forests of the earth. Climate change is definitely real

>average trump supporter

Actually one of the few legit concerns that he could have squashed if he just released his taxes.

Trump/his staff tagged the wrong Ivanka, and that Ivanka pulled climate change out of her ass. That's news in 2017

No. It's not a legit concern to begin with.

Deforestation is a problem though

>t. I've never taken a chemistry class in my life

Meanwhile we cut down entire forests and jungles to make room for cows and palm oil/sugar.

One day we'll realize that we can't breathe money. But hey, shaving a 100th of a penny off a snickers is cool too.

My argument was directed at CO2 emissions, I am in complete support to preserve forests

What is his IQ anyway? I've heard rumors it's pretty high.

>Several articles have estimated his IQ at around 156, which would make him smarter than 99.98% of the population.

The tax returns are none of your fucking business. Why are people so nosy about inconsequential matters; obviously if the IRS hasn't found anything from its audit, there's nothing illegal there.

Forests are not main O2 producers. In fact, forested areas that include the whole ecosystem are close to 0. Plant matter decomposition, breathing, animal life etc.
Plankton and algae are the real deal.

Forests are needed for soil preservation and climate impact.

I guarantee you there's no problem. I guarantee it

So stupid.

>made a minor football league go extinct by changing the start of the season so it can compete with the worlds biggest football league
if i only had his entrepreneurship

Well obviously the average liberal nigger knows much better than the IRS, so every person in the world scanning his tax returns helps him somehow! He may have stolen all his money with the government never noticing!