Happening #justiceforjallikattu

protest in tamil nadu,india against central goverment and PETA.
>protest all across the state for the past week
>millions of students and youngsters protesting
>naational media not reporting on this
>mr.modi ji is not giving any statement

Imagine the smell

#justiceforjallikattu

jallikattu is a cultural event similar to bull fighting in spain(but less cruel).tamil people of the state tamil nadu consider the ban on the sport a move on abolishing the cultural heritage of the people.

The only good thing about that "festival" that I'll miss was the bulls goring those rural scum to death

India to all, ladies and gentlemen.

BLEED ON THE STREET

you vermin kill more animals by polluting your lands, forests, rivers, lakes and oceans, first do something about that you filthy scum

I've been to Jallikattu.

Normally they free the bulls on what would normally be the designated shitting street to clean the roads. Anyone who is busy squatting on the street get attacked by the bulls and lifted while being impaled by the bull's horn. To be free themselves, they shit on the bull's face while screaming and bleeding to death. The street's soon paved with intestines dripping with shit and blood.

When it rains and floods the province, the streets finally get flushed but they are painted in red.

>pic related is the rain in the aftermath of the event

Who cares about some unpronounciable festival

>Anyone who is busy squatting on the street get attacked by the bulls and lifted while being impaled by the bull's horn. To be free themselves, they shit on the bull's face while screaming and bleeding to death. The street's soon paved with intestines dripping with shit and blood.

Topkek, Zika monkey

Tare down the corrupt governments.

Stop sucking white dick you retard. This is an american/european board for issues that affect history, not your retarded poo problems fuck off.

I like it better when you poos do hand-to-hand combat against leopards. Much more entertaining.

>Happening
>In India
No one cares about poopening of yours. Post only when they started to killing

Praise Thoth

are those tactical pooing pants? note the tear

you're the only street-shitter that I like.

>be indian
>live within 300m of leopards whole life
>almost 0 attacks on humans
>start capturing leopards and moving them away from populated regions
>attacks go up 500%
>stop capturing leopards
>attacks go down to next to nothing

Moral of the story, humans can live peacefully along even the most danagrous predators

What the fuk are you on about pateek?

>Moral of the story, humans can live peacefully along even the most danagrous predators

Is that a justification for coexisting with Mudslimes, Sven Mahmoud?

guys, please be civil and don't post inflammatory comments about India. Thank you.

XOXO

fpbp

I never thought Id see a poo bring the heat this hard

This isn't a happening, Pajeet.

>Anyone who is busy squatting on the street get attacked by the bulls and lifted while being impaled by the bull's horn. To be free themselves, they shit on the bull's face while screaming and bleeding to death. The street's soon paved with intestines dripping with shit and blood.

10/10

>0 attack
>attacks go up 500%
>still 0 attack then

POO IN THE LOO