Did we make a mistake Sup Forums?

Trump has appointed complete idiots into his cabinet.

They can't even argue they're own points not matter if they're valid or not.

Sup Forums has invested so much of its life into this that cant ever speak against the great leader any more. It is like die hard communists or muslims in that regard (all forms of collectivism)

Maybe in a year or 3 when Trump will continue piling tacky golden shit in his house but their life will continue to be shit will make them grow up.

You kidding?

Either America is made great again and we all benefit, or pol gets to drink lib tears and republican tears. They've already had gallons of both, all signs point to oceans of both for the future.

Yes, his cabinet is a fucking disaster, like half of Congress isn't attending, he's hated by his own party and the lowest approval ratings for a president ever.

God I love how all these great picks are pissing off the libs.

YEAHH TRUMP CUT MY HEALTHCARE!

TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH!

>we

You never voted for him the first place shill faggot

I also love how when someone says they like them, the response is to attack in a vague way without mentioning them

the real reason why right wing retards were programmed to hate obamacare. it gave health care to poor people by taxing rich people

remember to sage troll threads.

or better yet don't respond.

>all of those things are still better than a nigger

If it wasnt for affirmative action then obama would not have been elected and fucked up the country so bad that trump would get elected to fix it

hell the bar is soooo fucking low for him that the diplomacy he's done in the interim has already made more of a positive impact than king nigger had in 8 years

kys for being an impatient retard.

is 100% correct, even if trump screws the pooch we still get to drink the tears of the idiots that ruined this country in the first place.

>rich people

You spelled middle class wrong faggot leaf

400 highest households is not middle class

Sessions is great for a conservative, law and order AG.

Trump's education secretary wants to kill the university meme and encourage vocational school enrollment.

Carson considers his goal to be to get people off public housing rather than on it.

What are the big flaws?

there arnt any, OP is a faggot

Google GWB. See how eight years of "conservatism" got us.

>They can't even argue they're own points not matter if they're valid or not.

Pottery.

Yes and no..couldn't elect Killary..needed to fuck up the MSM..but trump needs to go fast..
MARTIAL LAW USA is only way do really drain the swamp and save the world

I'm serious

ONLY TWO DAYS TO AVOID YOUR TRIAL HOLY SHIT YOU ARE GOING TO JAIL WHERE YOU WILL BE RAPED TO DEATH BY NIGGERS

NIGGERS

NIGGERS

>Implying there was ever a choice

2/3 term president

Drumpfh is done and Slumpkins are finished.

I'm sorry, what's so great about these picks? Let's start with Betsy DeVos who has no experience and literally bought her position.

>Complete idiots
Keep lurking, kiddo

SHE'S GREAT BECAUSE SHE MADE LIBURRRRRRRRRRAL CRY HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>Implying successful people teach for a living

@CTR107665615
Keep posting that shitty macro faggot
Keep calling people racists
Keep doing EXACTLY what you have been doing for the last 4 years
PLEASE

May Kek punish OP for betraying our trust in God Emperor Trump.

Its time for a 3rd party to come into power. Enough of this democrat and republican nonsense.

>Public education foe

Thats not a bad thing public schools are trash. Too much money spend trying to make niggers look good

>top 1% have 80% of the tax burden
>be surprised they would stand to save more money from tax breaks when their daily income is more than average workers earn in a year.

is this chart meant to make me wonder why people who earn $50k/yr arent saving hundreds of thousands of dollars?

>Thats not a bad thing public schools are trash.

RIGHT WE SHOULD ONLY LET THE CHURCHES TEACH OUR KIDS THE BIBLE LIKE DEVOS WANTS!

Top fucking kek

OK, which would you prefer a government run by idiots, or one run by intelligent people with no respect for the rule of law and a visceral hatred of white people.

>being this mad
When he ultimately does a decent job, I'm going to make sure I post all these again, so we can laugh at you even 8 years later.
Stay mad

>they're own points
tough luck pal.gif

>no sir I will not let the churches teach me like the devos want

>burger
>halfass everything
>theyre their there WGAF

your opinion doesnt matter.

>liberals are so scared of her they push for states to take control over their own curriculums
>Trump tricks liberals into Making America Great Again, makes them think it was their idea all along

69D tiddliwinks

He's already warmed liberals to the idea of state succession and owning a gun for self defense, why stop there?

>it's another raid thred

I had a dream where I was in the US and most buildings had a DNA scanner system implemented by Trump. I wasn't allowed to go anywhere because of my Iberian heritage, then gatling dromes arrived and tried to kill me. I think he'll do a great job.

Oh no the kike lover is appointing tons of kikes to his administration. How did this happen???

WE didn't do anything YOU fucking SHILL

Face it fucker you lost. Now shut the fuck up and fuck off!!!

Doesn't matter, Hillary will win.

He's literally not even president yet