What if the United States allied with Nazi Germany during ww2

How would the planet look like after the combined efforts of Nazi Germany and Axis members + USA?

Other urls found in this thread:

sacbee.com/news/local/article25940218.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Allies would probably still win, it would just take a decade longer for Russia to crush Germany and then force Japan/America to surrender.

Literally Canada 2.0 since their economy wouldn't have been propelled as much as it was during and after the war.

Russia LITERALLY didn't fall to Nazi Germany because of the supplies and aid we sent them under lend lease. An alliance between the USA and Nazi Germany would have been strong enough to take the world over.

Japan would never have surrendered if us didn't nuke them. In this scenario US would have nuked russia instead.
Would have been glorious.

Well Soviet would never have gotten their resources then from America that they so desperately needed so they probably would lose in the east front. I dont think Great Britain would be able to handle Nazi Germany alone, probably allies lose

this.
/thread

armistice with allies instantly/after french surrender

then massive lend-lease+pilots from US

Jap occupation of Siberia since no oil embargo

Please explain with arguments how Russian war machine would destroy the combined USA and Nazi German war machine?

I am strictly talking about 1945

depends on how early
if it is as early as 1940 the axis and us would devastate the uk and win the war right then and there. Possibility of a germany vs soviet cold war.
If after 1941 it would be man in the high castle ish, a 3 way cold war between us, japan and germany.

Are you retarded? The USSR exhausted itself fighting the Nazis. Take away lend-lease and replace it with America dropping atom bombs and the USSR is done. Britcucks too.

USSR couldn't even get their shit together without US aid.

'This might mean war with the Russians, but what of it? They have no Air Force anymore, their gasoline and ammunition supplies are low. I've seen their miserable supply trains; mostly wagons draw by beaten up old hoses or oxen. I'll say this; the Third Army alone with very little help and with damned few casualties, could lick what is left of the Russians in six weeks.'
- General Patton

Should have listened to Patton. Should have done a lot of things.

Doing so would have not been that easy, but I agree it could, and should, have been done. But no one wanted to consider Germany might have had actual reasons for going to war with USSR... and also, as always, fuck FDR.

>If

Keep in mind the Third Reich had the most powerful army in history. They were unbeatable 1v1

>Americans think they were remotely powerful before scamming the fuck out of their allies/joining after half the forces had been wiped out

lol, you guys seriously overestimate your historical ability.

About that pic
> forgeign
> injun
Pic one

>How would the planet look like after the combined efforts of Nazi Germany and Axis members + USA?

California would still be a nice, white majority state instead of:
>sacbee.com/news/local/article25940218.html

>Census: Hispanics overtake whites to become California’s largest ethnic group

This is due to the Nazis arresting the anti-American communist jews who sought to enact "white genocide" in America via the 1965 immigration act and their lugenpresse media that they control (eg: "latinos are totally white, goyim!")

The why weren't you able to do it without us? The mighty British Empire brought to heel by a country recently recovered from military and economic disaster. Why did your government and their Zionist overlords pressure us in to sanctioning and enacting embargoes against your enemies when, clearly, y'all had it in the bag?