So I just watched this, and

I just watched this animation that was posted in 2014 and found our little friend.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=330&v=M6KIqe199n4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achlys
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Christ_Trump
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=RUHVCninhGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bruh

Doland?

Seen it, but never noticed the similarities between that and pepe. Interesting.

Why don't you post the Thoth mask?

I thought it looked more like a plague mask, but that can work too.

also if you pause just after the frog mask
youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
5:35
You can clearly see the figure dressed as a Domo or Pedobear.
Weird.

Oh wow, you're right. The teeth and everything

This thread just keeps getting more interesting

Whoever made this art project is very much depicting stuff from Sup Forums's perspective.
dancing figure- meme magic/people who want to do shit but can't physically(Sup Forums usually)
destroyed church at end- muslims overrunning europe
Naked woman in penis building that godly hand points at- people discovering the vatican working for the jew/degeneracy is actually the "whore of babylon"

It's all just a big allegary

It's been a while since I watched this.

From 4:51 to 53 you can clearly see the tunnel the the golden one is existing has a twin serpent shape in the middle(a symbol for spiritual awakening). Someone having a "red pilling" in other words.

I had that happen i went insane

Insanity? It doesn't exist, it's all bullshit, you just opened your eyes, nothing more.
That "insane" feeling is just your mind noticing yourself being diseased and removing all the radicals and toxins from your body, so you can be able to "mutate" into a more stronger and perceptive form.
Think of it as getting prepared to enter a metamorphic cocoon, a glorious butterfly form awaits you if you play your cards right.

My theory on golden boy:
It's not a person, it's a meme that acts like a human(possessing energy centre's akin to a human, looking like a human etc), or in the extreme case it can be a meme that managed to procure a physical body(reincarnation etc)
The anubis boat is obviously a spiritual "hook", hoisting the sleeping(we sleep when we're dead) golden guy out of the immaterial world where ideas and the non-physical like dreams and alternate-realities reside, the place where you go when you die in other words.
1:15 to 1:42, white girl in gown(symbol for purity of the white race)(also note the "rabbit" and "stag" at the background, hints at breeding) drops her "apple" or fruit(metaphor for fertility due to rising SJWism and kikery as seen in 2:27 where lady liberty has a hexagon underneath her)
And from that struggle(split fruit) a deity(lotus) gets born which Obama is aware of and afraid for some reason. That scene symbolizes that people are aware that something triggered that "meme" to be reborn and it the process begins(anubis boat floating)

At 2:38 just after the reptile snake "monitor' coils around the world of humanity probably with the intention to "edit" the residing embryo-weak like image that represents still young humanity, gold man appears from the "mists" likely summoned either by the monitor or embryo's telepathic cries for assistance. Did the monitor plan this? It's highly likely since it's not disclosed even at the end what the golden figures intentions are exactly.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achlys

This part reminds me Wikileaks a bit

It's a whirling dervish you fucktard

basically from 2:38 to 5:45, the golden guy is "born" from the body of humanity(meanwhile this causes a lot of tribulation to happen worldwide since it's affecting the human hive mind)
the scenes where the boat is moving through different parts of the body like a mouth for instance(people speaking about it and giving it notice) at 4:12 and finally through a female's vagina at 5:47 which means that it procured a body and got reincarnated and now is entirely independent of humanity(no longer exists as a meme or an idea).
After being reborn he leaves a trail of lotus flowers behind him meaning that it has the ability to make "gods" independently via it's actions and new found "freedom".
That's about it, a meme gaining a body, the story.

Wow like the other 9o% of christian made media relies on religious symbolism and the lie that christians actually know whats going on. Seems like some pseudo intellectual garbage that may entertain a high 15 year old but otherwise no new infromation would be given by this video

>those frogs
>mfw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Christ_Trump
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Trump
>Christ
youtube.com/watch?v=RUHVCninhGA