Racist chocolate goes viral in Spain

Other urls found in this thread:

elespanol.com/social/20170118/186981476_0.html
youtu.be/KzMSmW8zh3U
youtube.com/watch?v=wFOXOeBbhD8
youtube.com/watch?v=rOMeAZ0S4io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

elespanol.com/social/20170118/186981476_0.html

They removed the nigger lips a while ago but people complained and put them back.

we used to call the black guys in our school "conguitos" like 10 years ago

how is that racist?

i hope they don't change them ever. fucking leftists get triggered by everything

Lmao. Based spain

are welsh people normally that thin skinned?

leave based conguitos alone.
once i bought an one kilo package, i ate so many that i ended throwing up.

We used to have something similar, they took down the catchphrase (Y'a bon/Das good) because people thought it was stereotyping despite, well, being the Senegalese accent.
So people please stop saying "Voila", "deja vu" or other french expression it's stereotyping.

Leftists will always find something racist.

They must be braindead or something.

always an english speaker complaining for everyone else

Until a few years ago we had 'nigger kisses'. Now they are called just 'kisses' after a couple of dindus complained.

youtu.be/KzMSmW8zh3U

Conguitos did nothing wrong

Leave our conguitos alone, fuckin leftards.

Those are my weakness. We still call them like that.

What's that white stuff inside it? looks awful tbqh.

That's not racist.

>dutch
I would guess coconut

Probably some coco cream or something.
Dutch have notoriously bad taste, see their love for liquorice.

>in Spain everything is racist
or they are just not perpetually offended at every little thing and keep searching for things that could trigger them all day every day unlike some welsh faggot.

I have a toy from those from when i went to spain 20 years ago.

Absolutely disgusting.

They're looking to be offended because it gives them a reason to cause a scene and and earn social justice good boy points

Someone with a dindu account should tell him that he's the racist, if the caricature on the box shows traits that he deems negative and so forth

kek just wait until they find massive amounts of people do a blackface during christmas to celebrate three kings day

*good goy points

You should try our jodenkoeken (Jew Cookies).

Freshly baked in the oven.

why these fuckers have the need to go around the world and publicize anything remotely politically incorrect ? without social media these fuckers wouldn't have any attention. I fucking hate social media.

We have also the white version.

Neger is not comparable to nigger

Egg white + sugar whipped to a stiff foam

in bananaland we call it negress' tits

How can chocolate be racist

>Nogger

Us Hungarians take the cake f.a.m.

These are the only version we get here in Argentina.

Forever mad.

kek

>TFW I've only ever had the red packet Negros.

Feels bad man

I'm going to start collecting "racist" products. Beats stamps. What should I call this innovative new hobby?

Nigger candy collector.

They were called nigger kissess here too but nowaday they are just called Kisses

>it's some portuguese guy calling it out
>probably some libtard mongoloid doing erasmus

I apologize on behalf of the country, greatest ally. That chocolate is awful though.

HOL UP,
whats wrong with liquorice?

kek

Of course you do.

1º Not racist
2º Not viral here

Joao shouldn't be allowed to come back if he hates spaniard food so much

When they find out the Morocco chocolate farming imagery in Colacao they are going to have a fit. However, I do believe Conguitos are a bit racist, just that brand history in the country has erased that..

>niggerkisses

We had great traditions, ice snacks.
Niggers ruin everything from Sinterklaas to Negerzoenen.

pic related

>in Spain everything is racist

Leftism in a nutshell.

>Egg white + sugar whipped to a stiff foam
So it's basically what we call "Indian" here. It's sweet as fuck, but delicious.

same

We have that kind of stuff too, we used to call it "nigger heads"

niggertoes

And put archive, this is why all clickbaits are meant for you, you are so retarded you eat them all

>Eat some niggerkisses
>Wake up the next day with HIV

dunno I bought some in Finland and it was delish

liquorice is great. Salted liquorice is even better.

I don't think I have heard anyone say anything else but Negerküsse (Nigger kisses)

it was always quite the spectacle, that one egyptian guy that was in my school always got triggered to the max if our math teacher brought some

Italian living in Spain here:
The Spanish just don't give a fuck.

>Salted liquorice
These and other amazing foods burgers will never comprehend

We used to have "nigger tits" same thing the Dutch called "nigger kisses".

People still call them that way.

Spics can't be racist though according to liberals.

Nothing actually, just taking the piss.It seems to anger a lot of Dutch so I have fun with that.
I'm not fond of personally but that's because it's probably an acquired taste

Some tastless fluffy foam, psuposed to resemble beaten egg white or maybe even whipped cream. Due to their long shelf life probably 95% preservatives.

we have this nigger selling toilet paper here in Chile, i remember more racist products, i'll try to look for them

We're starting to care about that inane shit though, the anglo cancer is leaking everywhere.

Why should we? There is way more important stuff going on, like keeping refugees at bay.

2000 retweets I would hardly call it viral at any significat scale, it's only viral at a small scale.

How is this racist at all?

Nowadays it is. A few days ago I said the word 'neger' (negro) in a conversation and out of the blue a couple of dumb young fags that I do not know started heckling me. Wtf.

Can't read the package. Too small. What kind of food is it?

Tho good all days, now they removed the spear and made him into a soft bubbly figure.

youtube.com/watch?v=wFOXOeBbhD8

Ha, same in Belgium.

Or our desaster of a democracy.

>+4 months without goverment with every party acting like a teenager having a hissy fit

They were commonly known as Niggerkisses in most Germanic countries.

Negro literally means black.

Where can l get these?

Based

Oh ,the UK and its weapon ban.

>libtards will never have some sweet nigger tits

youtube.com/watch?v=rOMeAZ0S4io

My sides.

It's hard candy licorice. Pretty good stuff, it's sold here in Australia at a few European shops but when I was over in Hungary they were in every corner store.

Hard to really say what it really is since the ingredients have been a secret since 1920.

I remember we had tv ads with the negro, now is a blonde girl with his voice

The world is moving forward , election of Trump, right wing parties rising everywhere meanwhile in Spain they are arguing about who is more progressive and retarded

They do love nigger tits tho.

They're not nigger kisses, they're black kisses. simple language. but remember you want to say NIGGER so badly. retard.

In Switzerland, we call those Mohrechopf (niggerhead).

Is this real? and was it used because white people though that niggers needed black soap to clean them?

I remember my childhood, we had chocolates named "nigger's head". Unfortunately they have had to change the name recently to something flavorless like "chocolate's head" because some people can't handle words.

>he doesn't know about nigger eyes

step it up, they're delicious too

Lost