look who came out of his alt-cave

> look who came out of his alt-cave

I was raised by women. It took a couple of almost 2 decades to undo the warped perception of reality.

This room is a trap.

*a couple of, well almost 2 decades

this. Except my dad was killing Haji in Iraq and mom would tell to never trust these hoes.

>flag
go shit elsewhere

I would only date one woman in this picture, can Sup Forums guess which one? Protip: you can't

The fuck are you doing in my house?
[full auto intensifies]

Yeah but I see I'm not out of the chicken coop yet. I'll see you hens later.

You.
You're coming with me.

The rest of you degenerates get the fuck out of my house!

MOM WHY ARE THEY HERE?!

Hey uglies, who wants to lick my asshole

"hi ladies, what do you think about black dick superiority? dont u agree only black dick can satisfy you? bigger, wider, better, stretching like white person cant" *rub hands*

wtf are you doing in my house?

They're all kinda weird looking tbph

>hello ladies
>unzips dick

First one to lick my asshole gets called pretty

>my dad was killing Haji in Iraq
underage b&

You literally picked the only bitch I wouldnt bang in that picture. Beauty is subjective I guess...

>Tfw my wife is pregnant with a girl
>Tfw this will be my house in 16 years

You understand there has been 2 wars the USA has fought in Iraq right?

Same thoughts
perhaps he is talking about '91 invasion?

ew

Must be. But how come though?
Beautiful smile
Nice full cheeks
Wide eyes
+looks a lot more innocent than all the other whores there

All the others are just wearing so much fucking makeup it just raises questions

>wife is pregnant with a girl
ok thats good news(if youre white)
now remember
1 kid: only for losers
2: bare minumum
3: nice family
4+: the whitey fights back

t. South Pajeet

She is wearing a makeup too. Also shes fat. I find these most attractive

My Dad fought in both Iraq wars, how would that make someone underage?

Y-you too

Whats for lunch mom? And who are these women? Where is father?

"Let me tell you about the Jews"

Of course she'' wearing makeup but it's nowhere near as exaggerated as the rest of them.
And how is she fat dude? I think her black shirt and the light is playing tricks on you.

Pajeet where did you find this photo? I really wanna find out who that hoe is so I can make my point that:
1. she's the best looking in that room
2. she ain't fat

*whips out dick*
Well it ain't gonna suck itself.

Imagine the smell of fish that room has

Raised by 4 women here. Was a lefty cuck as soon as I got the internet till I fell down the rabbit hole at 17 and started getting redpilled about everything. Single mothers, not even once.

>Not making a harem

cuck

the redhead fo' sho'

It's just your cousins and a few of their friends, I've just been telling them about that funny pillow you have with the cartoon girl on it, they'd love to see it, why don't you go get it & show them.

Worst taste my man

My god almost 30 replies and no one has said it?!?!

>POO IN LOO

WHERE IS THE POL I KNOW AND LOVE?!?!!

Nah, after putting up with their shit, you start to settle for the more innocent looking ones. Once you start taking that into consideration as a factor, she is without doubt the best choice in that room.
Still, you got her kikebook so I can double check? Or did you just stumble upon that pic?

Does something that obvious really need to be said?

>Why is there no chair for me?

It always needs to be said, and should always be the first reply to an Indian poster, then we go on from there.
Don't forget they have to be reminded to stop polluting our oceans with their fetid feces.

>look who came out of the barracks

Its obvious by the face. She has a fat face. Also she has a round face. And I dont like round faces. As I said beauty is subjective. You do your bitch. I do my bitches. Everyone is happy.

the one that looks underage.

Hey, ho's.

She has the same facial structure as Miranda Kerr, who is in perfect fit. So the fat argument is wrong.

I'm not trying to change your mind brother, just wanna figure out where this difference in perspective is coming from.

Who the fuck are you? Where the fuck am I? What timeline am I in?!

>h-h-heil.. kameraten.. Alt ist gut?

>tfw to intelligent to be invited to a sorority house

Eating steak I see. Those had better be rare.

She looks fat to me. She really does. And I like skinny women. Dark or red hair. Dark eyes. Light skin. Examples of beauty queens ( in my opinion ):
Ellie Kendrick ( Literally dream woman )
Emmy Rossum
Alicia Vikander
Winona Ryder ( young )

If you google them, you will notice something similar in all of them. Their face structure. I found that any woman with these features is much more attractive to me. Round faces dont attract me. I hope I could explain why I dont find your pick attractive.

> not living alone in own house
Pajeet, pls.

>not the one in white with her back to the camera
Get gud

Clockwise from girl under the heart.
FFKKKMFKKFKFK

Fatty cheeks