HOW IS THIS EVEN ALLOWED?

Why we are such cucks?
Dont you want redistribute wealth for hard working, middle class white people?
Its not healthy for community to have the ultrarich jews,

Zuckerberg and Gates, as well as others on there I'm sure, earned their riches in one single lifetime, Zuckerberg got there in like one decade. How is this considered unfair, or impossible to gain riches?

I want to kill Jews because they're Jews, not because they're rich.

Just a tip, the hard working middle class white people aren't the 50% poorest of the world, they are "people" living in literal shitholes and contributing nothing to anyone, even themselves

These aren't the richest though. They aren't counting royalties, which means that they exclude the Rothschilds.

fuck, this phrase got ambiguous as fuck

Cool, must've taken a lot of hard work and obsessive focus to get all that money.

We can use this against libtards.

Half the world needs to get its fucking act together.

No, I see what you mean. It'll also be used in policy arguments to punish everyone else.

>these eight guys have more money than 50% of the world's population, that's why we need to tax YOU to give welfare to those poor unfortunates

god you people are such cucks.
theese jews are jewing you out... they need to see the rope

counter-argument:

Bill Gates is not rolling in a bed made of money. He is allowing his workers to raise their productivity by allowing them to work on his capital. It's the equivalent of lending it out.

output = f(A,C,L)

If Gates wanted, he could spend his money on frivolous consumption, idk, a child rape orgy and fireworks of enormous proportions.

But he does not. His capital is frozen "uselessly", from the point of view of hedonistic consumption.

fuck off faggot ur just a lazy fuck that want to destroy what u cant get its amazing when u fucks talk about equality u think any of thee people or the shit u have in ur house would exist in ur perfect idea of a world fuck u and go die slaves like u will never understand how the world works so keep bitching about inequality why dont u share you shit with some starting children fucktard fucking idiot

these jews are not helping capitalism work. they are stacking these fucking tons of money in bank accounts, helping jews re-roll it and get the world poor through debt instead of investing their money into creating more jobs.

I'd cut Bill Gates slack just because he's made his life's work from this point forward sterilizing Africans and Indians

u think these KINGS give a fuck about lib or conservatives values free your mind slave

And all of them are raging liberal faggots.
Capitalism is shit.
Bring back caste system now.

That's always the catch. Those 8 have nothing compared to the wealth of royals all over the world.

This is just stupid. In America, for instance, 40% of people are in debt. So if I have 1 dollar in my pocket and no debt I'm wealthier than 40% of America. It's completely believable that 50% of the population has debt or next to no savings.

>people do what they want with their money
>I need to tell them what to do with their money instead
Parasite

Wait a minute

Bill Gates is worth $84 billion

If that's 8.8% of the world's wealth that means there's only $9 trillion in existence

But every year, the world produces $75 trillion

Is the calculation on that chart total bullshit?

Because "capitalism is a good system."

these fucks were though they owe they world something couple that with white guilt and you have the problem with this generation

"Somebody's doing the raping" -- Lao Tzu

Good catch. Yes, like everything else the libtards post about income inequality it's horseshit by people who know nothing about economics.

(((Karl Marx))) made class envy cool.

Life is not equal, life is not fair snowflakes.

Because his profit is clearly disproportionate to his effort. Because ideas are limited and accessibility of resources differs between people regardless of effort.
I'm not saying communism is a good alternative, but capitalism is a retarded system based entirely on greed, heavily on luck (effort hardly produces ideas), and minimally on effort.

True graphic.

books name

what happened to her after she got BTFO?

I'm 100% certain that the "poorest 50%" also includes desert niggers in Africa with literally negative wealth and is therefore skewed as fuck.

No you subhuman faggot. You don't understand how the economy works. This is not an individualistic world, we are inter-dependent on each other for services/goods/ and so on.
If you are racking in 5% of the worlds circulating money and you are not reinvesting it, the world is losing out

>Dont you want redistribute wealth for hard working, middle class white people?

No. Inflation is not cool.

Do you think those people have billions in paper and stuff them around house?

everyone know their names& their worth they have very little need to

The solution? Gas the kikes.

>Not exclusively international bankers
Fake

>Because ideas are limited
Maybe in your little shitty brain

Liberals are all under the impression that these guys are sitting on a massive pile of money somewhere. That's now it works. Most of their wealth is in stock.

Stock represents a portion of ownership of a company. It doesn't have any actual value until you sell it, which they probably never will because that would hurt their company and there's not really much you can do with a billion dollars. I mean a mansion costs 10 million, a yacht costs a million. What else are you going to buy?

Look at it this way. If I own a business that's worth $200,000 and I write a check to myself for a $100,000, but I have nothing in my bank account, then obviously I can't cash the check. In order to cash the check I would first have to sell the business. Having stock in your own company is kind of like having a blank check to yourself, and then going around showing it to people and saying "look how rich I am!"

It's nice to point at these rich people and say "look how much money they're hoarding!", but in reality it's not a pile of money, it's just a representation of how much of their company they own in the form of stock.

I laugh so hard when people say white people own the wealth.

>Jeff Bezos = Jew
>Bill Gates = Anglo
>Michael Bloomberg = Jew
>Carlos Slim = Hispanic
>Amancio Ortega = Italian
>Larry Ellison = Jew
>Mark Zuckerberg = Jew

Warren Buffett is literally the only white in this list.

you know we live in a world that we create ourselves right? how is this allowed xD like theres some omniscient beIng thts going to take all that wealth away from those people

You convinced me, let's go give a bunch of money to unsuccessful niggers instead.

I take it you have an idea to own 5% of the world's in a decade? May I join on your business venture?

world's wealth*

>Because his profit is clearly disproportionate to his effort.

kek when this is literately the case in real life
but you dont think so so it isnt

>Amancio Ortega = Italian

they look white and that's all that matters to those people

I do not want their wealth.

What I want is for them to stop pushing their liberal America(or any other democratic nation) hating agenda.

I have my own business. I understand how hard it is to get where they got if they started it from scratch like I did.

Wow you can't even see the bog brothers

she got chubby

Losers don't win trophies.

>spanish people aren't italian!!11@@##

Keep your mouth shut. You Latin cucks are all the same.

you didn't build that!

kek

You're right,OP. These rich scumbags should give up their wealth to people who are living in hovels on the other side of the planet

>Amancio Ortega
>Italian

this
people like bill gates aren't the problem
(other than his efforts to help africans)

50% of the worlds poor wouldn't wash its own ass if you gave them free soap

I most certainly did, sir.

Whoever makes owns 50% of the world's wealth should pay all of the world's taxes.

Who cares? Seriously? Todays standard of living is great compared to a couple hundred years ago in developed countries. The wealth has been redistributed. Fuck off commie.

Reminder that having a job automatically disqualifies you from the bottom.

Nice try marx

If their money were redistributed, you'd make twice as much money.

No, the dumb fucks here are so anti-redistribution of wealth UNLESS it involves taxing goods on everybody to protect muh precious manufacturing jobs. So redistribute from everyone, including the poor, to help out a dying sector of the labor force in a tremendously inefficient manner. Sounds like a great idea, guis.

are you the only italian poster on Sup Forums

>Why we are such cucks?
Not for long, you can see that people are slowly but surely realizing whats going on.
Left-wing and far-right populism is on the rise.

Wasnt it 80% last week?

>You had a good idea?
>THATS NOT FAIR. ITS NOT RIGHT, ITS BULLSHIT.

That's literally (You) right now.

May I remind you that no one forced people to use Facebook. People use it of their own accord along with all the other products that ((Zuckerburg)) is involved in. So, again, how exactly is his wealth 'unfair'? Because I'm not seeing.

I'm just seeing a butthurt crybaby who's mad that he's not swimming in money.

Amancio Ortega was poor before creating his enterprise.

>Amancio Ortega
No.

Carlos Slim is actually lebanese.

>Bill Gates
>founder of Microsoft

vs

>abu nodaminda
>makes clay bowls for the females in the village to carry water on top of their heads

wooow

>I take it you have an idea to own 5% of the world's in a decade?
Its not a zero sum game, you don't lose because some one else wins and you don't need 5% of the worlds health to have enough.
>May I join on your business venture?
No.

>That's literally (You) right now.
Negative, faggot. I don't give a shit. You're just looking for an emotional reaction so you can reassure yourself I'm wrong. Their effort simply isn't proportional to their earnings. It seems to me that it's a flawed system that allows one guy to own 5% of the world's wealth just because he thought of making a shittier version of myspace and people were stupid enough believe it was somehow more legit - myspace for the average working college kid XD.
>I'm just seeing a butthurt crybaby who's mad that he's not swimming in money.
Again, just because I don't agree with the system doesn't mean I'm a butthurt crybaby, you stupid, non-thinking faggot who is apparently completely void of any argument.

>Rothschild
>makes debt and war

vs

>Abu Nodaminda
>makes useful utilities for water transportation

There is your real problem

If someone else can """earn""" all the world's money, you do lose when someone else wins.

>Their effort simply isn't proportional to their earnings.
It doesn't work like that, its proportional to the wealth you creates for others. If i go out an dig hole 15 feet hole in the road it wouldn't create value for anyone and i don't deserve to get paid just because i sweated my ass off.

Want money? Create something that other people are willing to pay for because it makes their life better. There is absolutely nothing wrong with becoming a millionaire like that.

426 billion divided by 3.6 billion = 118 dollars to each of the poorest people

fuck off you cynical retard

>redistributing wealth
fuck off commie

>Negative, faggot. I don't give a shit. You're just looking for an emotional reaction so you can reassure yourself I'm wrong. Their effort simply isn't proportional to their earnings. It seems to me that it's a flawed system that allows one guy to own 5% of the world's wealth just because he thought of making a shittier version of myspace and people were stupid enough believe it was somehow more legit - myspace for the average working college kid XD.

are any of those rich fucks stopping you from doing the same? guys that took, ebay, amazon, twitter online aren't exactly broke.

>If someone else can """earn""" all the world's money, you do lose when someone else wins.
No you don't, money is created out of thin air when debt is created. The US has almost borrowed 20 trillion dollars, they didn't magically take money from Africa when they did that, they just borrowed it.

And wealth is not a zero sum game either, if i plow an empty field and start growing shit i create wealth, if i take iron ore out of the ground and make tools i create wealth. You can even make wealth by taking literal trash and refining it.

Why do you hate excellence?

>his profit is disproportionate to his effort
You don't get paid for effort, you get paid for doing shit other people find useful or like. You commies need to learn that the value of your work isn't determined by how you feel about your effort.

I like how all of them have mainly white blood.

Ashkenazi Jews are close to ethnic Europeans, and Carlos Slim is Lebanese, also very closely related to ethnic Europeans.

Not only that. Even if it was in the bank, it creates access to money which people use for loans, start new businesses, etc.

>Ashkenazi Jews are close to ethnic Europeans

Each of nearly a dozen Rothschilds has more money than all of these.

Exploiting workers while you live in a mansion is hardly excellence...

>What else are you going to buy?
A space station, perfect bug out location.

Most of that 50% are niggers and poos you autist
Stop being so materialistic anyway, a life of hard work for decent money but with meaningful connections to your family, community, society and race is infinitely more fulfilling

It's true, idiot.
Jews aren't white, they hate whites, but ethnically they are similar. They inbred with Europeans for 500 years

Bill Gates is pretty chill, even if he is a goy

the rest are jews or other goys

Based kraut.

>They inbred for 500 years
fixed that for you

I don't care about effort, I care about results.

>not showing the privately wealthiest people
>not showing private wealthiest families

Yeah. Those aren't the wealthiest people in the world. Wealthy? You bet, but there's a good bakers dozen above them and the disparity between those listed and those above can but put this way: The entirety of 2 of those people's wealth is wholly within the domain of one of those at the top.