Why are white boys like you comfortable saying the n-word on the internet when you never would to a black man's face?

Why are white boys like you comfortable saying the n-word on the internet when you never would to a black man's face?

Other urls found in this thread:

rsdb.org/race/blacks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why would i anger a wild animal?
whites are smart you see, smart enough not to piss off aggressive monkeys for no reason

Because niggers can say WHAT.EVER. they want as rappers and Americans give them millions to wipe their ass with the American flag where 'white bois' have to work their entire lives to support you little fucking cry babies, your literally like children you need your mommy to tell you everyone will one day all be nigger and live in mud huts again and the evil white man will take away his firewood so you can live in bestiality in peace. If your gonna try to make money off of saying fuck white American public citizens on the internet best bet there will be people who do the same stupid bullshit you dumb porch monkey nigger. Free speech is free, doesn't mean people won't respond you retard were not trees or plants you fucking child

I treat people with the amount of respect I expect in return. Simple enough.

Because white men have a 10 tonne handicap for being so successful so that other races could keep up. Throw off that handicap and we'd whoop your ass. There's a reason we conquered the world.

Saw this thread yesterday, Sage Negro.

This is what happens when they say it while a computer screen isn't protecting them.

>not having gray-area germanosphere word "neger"

Embarrassing desu

Because the typical black man would react irrationally and violently.

Why would I needlessly put my well-being at risk?

Most of them aren't comfortable saying it, so they use memetic ink-pots substitutes like "dindu". The posters here are nowhere near as a edgy as they pretend.

fpbp

I have called a nigger nigger to their face, when they are being a nigger.

Don't ruin CIA's perfect face with a shitpost, faggot.

Sage for same slide thread.

I have no reason whatsoever to talk to a nigger in real life. Why should I go out of my way to find the nearest nigger and just scream at him?

fake hate crime detected

she's a big girl

What makes you think I haven't? If I met you irl and you were acting like a nigger I'd call you a nigger to your nigger face. I'm not some 5'5 110lb weakling.

Nigger.

CIA?

Because they are irrational animals.

How many times have you posted this now you faggot?

My man.

Para ti

Based leaf.

Because i actually dont hate blacks.

PICK YOUR FAVORITE

rsdb.org/race/blacks

Why Gori-chan so angry desu 0_0

I-is that you Erik?

Because blacks are steroid taking savages who will fight to the death over a word and have nothing to lose. If conceal carry was legal 100% I would feel better but then some nig would probly try n trash your car. Violent commies can only be dealt with with defensive violence but its costly, and poverty steroid criminal are csotly to deal with. I would have jail factories in perfect world or death penalty for stealing or damaging property.

The ape in the video got kicked out of its school and house by its parents because of this and is homeless now

How do you know?

>tfw no niggers to call nigger

Why are you comfortable masturbating to hentai on the internet but you wouldn't take your dakimakura with you in public?

>n-word
What is wrong with saying nigger?
It is as bad as saying whitey
and no one is saying "w-word"

>boys
I'll take the bait.

It's called "civility". Our culture has bred an inherit need to try everything possible to make things work. Unlike Muhammad, Christ (and coincidentally most pagan religions) prided themselves on creating cooperative society.

Your ancestor's lack of a real identifiable society, on the other hand, led them to doing remarkable things like, building straw huts, rape culture, and rap music.

Despite your people's greatest efforts to the contrary, our society has incorporated your uncivil nature into a (somewhat) tameable demographic used for political gain.

It will, of course, be our undoing; however, we cannot help ourselves being the civil end of the spectrum. We want to believe in the possibilities of potential, irrespective of all the science proving otherwise.