Why is Islam not a peaceful religion? What about Christianity?

Why is Islam not a peaceful religion? What about Christianity?

Christianity is dead

>Why is Islam not a peaceful religion?
Probably all the rape and murder.

Islam is religion of conquest, it's only peaceful to those who submit to it.

Because they worship a god of war and unlike christians (who also worship a god of war) they have no concept of piety, or virtue.

Its because their differences in theology. Islam promotes holy war and Christianity doesn't have a concept of holy war or an act of violence as a righteous deed. Both support death penalty and the right for society to punish bad deeds by force though but that doesn't count I think

why is pisslam not a peaceful religion?

>taking slaves
>raping
>blowing shit up
>lying through taqiyyas
>warmongering child rapist prophet
>spreading shitria law
>trying to force shit authoritarian camel fucker religion on others

I have a problem with anyone that believes in prophecy. To believe that the world must engage in a giant war that will destroy everything before "god" comes back and makes it all better is the most dangerous idea still alive on this planet. All three Abrahamic religions believe this in one form or another and they account for most of the human population. Many such cases.

Is Memri TV redpilled?

Memeri Tv is just a project to translate arab tv into english.
I don't think taqiyya needs to be pluralized.

>Why is Islam not a peaceful religion
It's not just a religion, it's law for those ragheads.
>What about Christianity?
Secularised beyond recognition. Basically a bunch of posers with crosses or rural retards.

In Islam this is absolutely haram. Not the kind of world I want to live in

If Islam is peaceful why move to Christian countries

>why are religions spread through conquest not peaceful?

Fuck, that's deep.

None of them are 'peaceful religions', that's just a lie they tell you to make it easier to convert people.

All Abrahamic religions, including Marxism, are bloodthirsty culture-wrecking maniacal cults. You should see the original Zealots of Judaism.

Fugg, BTFO

Indeed. Islam is a military conquest packaged as a religion because that used to be the most effective means of controlling people.

there's more than one taqiyya, there's tawriya, kitman and muruna too, but just use the word deceit, muslims use deceit all the time

purely a semantical debate on my part. I think those four are different concepts and a pluralized taqiyya doesn't imply the other three.
Either way, good infographic.

Kek is pleased by my offering of Ivanka posts. Wish my folder was bigger.

Kek be praised

Stop... Dude just stop. I don't know you, but posting this much in one thread means you're seriously triggered for some reason. Get outside, take a breather, this isn't real.

Islam teaches hate
Christianity teaches love

Islam teaches judgement and intolerance
Christianity teaches non-judgement and tolerance.

Islam teaches ignorance and domination.
Christianity teaches compassion.

They are opposites and worship different gods.

>Muslim caliphate takes 3x more land than the roman empire in half the time
>invade christian lands
>christians build a wall so they can piss off, but they ransack and burn down the holiest christian churches instead
>deus vult in retaliation
>"h-hey!! You warmongering christian pissdogs! How dare you retaliate against the religion of peace!"
>quran is edited to command mudshits to kill kill kill (slightly more than before)

Being a muslim must be fun, running circles around leftyfags and letting them blindly defend your shitstain if a religion while you undermine western civilization.

Both religions of peace.. The religion of war death and satan is judaism.

Religions are tools of controlling the population from a bygone age. Islam is simply stuck further in the past (~1000 years) compared to Christianity, probably due to lower IQ from inbreeding. Both are opium of the people, used to suppress and control. I despise Islamic culture far more, but the religion itself is not inherently inferior to Christianity. Both are shit.