White children are fucktoys of arabs

how does it feel to know this is the standard reality of white children in all western countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2063143/Saudi-women-attractive-eyes-forced-cover-resolution-passed.html#ixzz4VlRVAujN
metro.co.uk/2014/11/04/saudi-arabia-outlaws-tempting-eyes-4935034/
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/7651231.stm
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/saudiarabia/9848469/Saudi-Arabian-cleric-declares-babies-should-wear-burkas.html
english.alarabiya.net/articles/2013/02/03/264031.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2273308/Sheikh-Abdullah-Daoud-Saudi-cleric-sparks-outrage-calling-baby-girls-wear-burka.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

am jelly

Why do asians get so insecure over wm/af

so this utter clown is out living the dream while I shitpost about cartoons

why did life do this to me? everything is so unfair. White privilege? You're fucking out of your mind. This is my personal hell.

But Chang, don't you know that Finland is a Asian country? These are Asian children

We will pass along the favour after we are done carpet bombing your shithole.

finland is actually the whitest country, almost all of them are blonde with the blue eyes, none of them are asians.

>chink gets so triggered by Asian pussy getting BLEACHED he has to make another thread to post his years in

lmao

"White" but still Asian. They share your genes.

That's an asian being cuckd by arabs

those are white girls idiots, no asians look like that.

Not my daughters, I couldn't care less!

Lmao china btfo.
You're acting like a butthurt tumblrina.
I'm surprised you're even allowed on the internet in your shitty country.

To think that white people once called brown people subhuman, and today white girls submit to them, even white boys take female hormones just to get the chance to pleasure brown dick.

>Implying local atrocities amount to the mass genocide of your organ farming mafia practises.

You chinese subhumans need try and gain a soul before you'll amount to anything.

that is why you lose to the arabs

>meanwhile chinks are molesting their own kids like crazy

The Finnish that are not actually just Swedish colonizers, are of Asian origin. The girls in these pictures, are all mostly of Asian origin.

There are many of the "mongoloid race" that are white, that have had the same adaption Northern-Europeans have to the sunlight (Southern Europeans are less "white" as in skincolour than Japanese and Koreans).

>white kid dies
>world mourns

>chink kid dies
>not even other chunks care

Really makes you think.

One could say Asian children are fiktoys of whites also. How does that feel?

Why so mad bro? You need a glass of milk before bed?

white kids are raped every day in the west and none of you care, you just bring more arabs to fuck more of them

because you are a nigger

>tfw you bang out an Asian qt in house slippers

Should have let the nazis secure European culture and power.

asian women left their husbands for US soldiers, how does that feel?

Do you actually live on Greenland?

they are just whores

No ching, while we elect people who stand with Europe and the west, we'll fix our problems by cleaning it up from the scum.
Your so called civilization will collapse 100% because its foundations are dirt poor, you lack the intellect and strength to accomplish anything you.
Maybe if you weren't a dumb manlet you'd see this and could cope with reality.

We don't even have to rape your girls. They just come running as soon as they see superior white men around.

Aint got no kids, I don't give a fuck.

>Over 50% of second generation Korean Americans marry white men

Its the same girl in all the photos.

concurrentry in grorious sina

me cannot draw air into rungs

whites rape children a lot mainly in the Philippines Cambodia and thailand but they are not proper asians

good for you

no you wont

Funny you should say that, in Australia, Asian women come year all the time and work in brothels, just for the chance to get some white cock.

no, it is 4 of them

Western societies and people don't understand the Muslim (especially Arab) attitudes to sex and women

In the Arab world, the burden of responsibility is ALWAYS on the women. If you watch Arab media, they always refer to the Sunnah of Prophet Mohammed and how women were set on fire or tortured because they revealed their breasts or seduced Hijazi men. If you watch these clerics they always use the words "seduce" or "seduction" when women get raped, because rape and sex is always seen as the burden of women. In fact, women who are raped can be and are jailed for years for "seduction" or "illicit relationships" in Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Oman, even the UAE. This is the REAL reason that women in the region wear Niqabs / Abayas, not because it's "culture", it's because it's absolutely necessary considering the culture of the region. If they didn't wear it and they were raped... THEY would be blamed, their 'ird (honor) would be violated and their family's reputation would be destroyed.

This is so much the case that Arabs genuinely can't understand why women in the West go around without burqas. For instance a famous Saudi historian recently said "western women are only allowed to drive becuase they don't care about being raped". Even Arab intellectuals cannot comprehend the idea that men are in control of their urges, that maybe rape is illegal in the West, and Western men generally don't go around gang-raping uncovered women.

In other words, sexually assaulting uncovered women is seen as expected and acceptable in Arab culture. You will never "cope" with sexual emergencies, until you submit to Islam and cover your women like the Arab world.

in saudi arabia white women go to fuck the arab men

Aren't they all.

>year
here*

it's true, visit most asian countries. they are exporting and importing

tl;dr arrow meme whether it was progressive or islamaphobic

>they are not proper asians
Yeah, proper Asians are barely human. Like Chinks. Hope you're looking forward to Trump putting your uppity country in it's place.

Those muslims cunts are pedophiles and we know it.

Go easy on him, imagine trying to view the world through a letterbox.

No wonder feminism and Islam get along like a house on fire. Neither of them believe they are the responsible party.

>chink #8263757736518365826C trying to banter individuals.

Back to farm gold on world of warcraft for you.

You should post more like this really makes my Arab cock hard!

>>Over 50% of second generation Korean Americans marry white men

there's no hope for them. only 7% of whites in America marry outside their race, lower than any race by far.

Only children of bluepilled parents. Fuck 'em, it's their fault.

Yeah she looks like she was abused.
That's the face alright.

If it makes you feel better.

Saudi women with attractive eyes may be forced to cover them up: fears effect of 'tempting' eyes on seducing Saudi men

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2063143/Saudi-women-attractive-eyes-forced-cover-resolution-passed.html#ixzz4VlRVAujN

Saudi Arabia outlaws ‘tempting eyes’

metro.co.uk/2014/11/04/saudi-arabia-outlaws-tempting-eyes-4935034/

"Saudi cleric favours one-eye veil: the two-eyed look remains too seductive for Sheikh Habadan. A Muslim cleric in Saudi Arabia has called on women to wear a full veil, or niqab, that reveals only one eye. Sheikh Muhammad al-Habadan said showing both eyes encouraged women to use eye make-up to look seductive"

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/7651231.stm

Even babies are not exempt from being blamed for "seduction"; some clerics have said babies should wear burkas to prevent seducing innocent and defenceless Arab men. He used evidence of widespread sexual molestation against babies in the kingdom, "quoting unnamed medical and security sources". The baby-burkas would prevent the baby girls from seducing pious Saudi men to commit these acts

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/saudiarabia/9848469/Saudi-Arabian-cleric-declares-babies-should-wear-burkas.html

english.alarabiya.net/articles/2013/02/03/264031.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2273308/Sheikh-Abdullah-Daoud-Saudi-cleric-sparks-outrage-calling-baby-girls-wear-burka.html

If you think this is outlandish, there was a Saudi cleric, Fayhan Al-Ghamdi, who raped, burnt and tortured his 5 year old daughter to death, apparently because she was being too "flirty" and he wasn't sure if she was still a virgin. Apparently she suffered some truly gruesome injuries including a crushed skull and other more sickening and disturbing ones which I will not mention here.

Arab men are never responsible, neither legally nor culturally, for their sexual behavior. The burden always rests on the victim of sexual violence.

to think that it is the case for most white children now

Why are the majority of asians ugly as fuck?

They can produce some 12/10s but the majority are stuck at 3.5-4.5/10

That's Japan and has nothing to do with air pollution.

Beijing and China as a whole is a mess though, yes, and the sooner grorious Nippon retakes its rightful place as the leader of asia, the better.

The majority of every race is ugly as fuck.

It came from outer space!

>bragging about being a pedophile

Don't you have an escalator to fall through?

this is the future of all of europe

This whole thread is just petty.

This. Here I already get weird looks for just standing near children but those people are fine with Muslim infiltrators near their kids.

your million threads about asian girls are petty, this is just showing you the reality

It's the only way for Chinklets to have sex with someone smaller than them.

the fuck triggered you today China

lol im laughing more at the fact that for some reason you pay attention to Arab pedophiles

>im so surprised Arab culture and the wealth that oil has brought allows degenerate Arabs to engage in all their materialistic sensual desires in irony and contrast to their oh so conservative culture; get the popcorn !

>kids are raped every day in the west
Nice meme, last year a few children across different countries in europe were raped. In the Netherlands there were none.

MAKE ASIA GREAT AGAIN

I guess you're mad that chink women worship white dick, huh?

Aaaaand the proxyfag outed himself.

That last thread triggered this Chink into full retard, or maybe that was just the air quality.

dutch woman went to prison for being raped in an arab country your government did nothing

A thread about some asian american guy made about wm/af, tons of racebaiting followed, triggering this chinaman

Burgerland is still so far behind in terms of everything.

so lucky

You are acting like a white man shat in your noodles. Has a westerner stolen your woman?

sup tyger, hows teaching English in Beijing?

And that has anything to do with children's safety in western countries how? Fucking retard.

all over the world whites are just toys of arabs

Ok, so now we know:

Australian shitposting> leaf shitposting>>>>>> chinese shitposting

Yeah, its unfortunate they keep choosing quality over quantity.

A few days ago I read in some newspaper about some girl, 18 years old, who was in a relationship with some refugee dude.
Of course it immediately filled me with disgust, but thinking a bit deeper I simply could not understand who wrote the article for what purpose.
What was the point of an article about the love life of some whore? Who decided it was a worthwhile to write about this?
The existence of the article boggled my mind.

My last girlfriend was Arabic. She explicitly told me that she thinks arab guys are disgusting and would only even fuck white guys.

Funnily enough that's the same thing asian girls tell me.

wtf

How can someone look directly at an Asians black soulless eyes and still have an erection?

The idea is to make it seem like it is an admirable heroic act on her part, the likelihood is she was raped.

My country is so safe children are still just riding around town with bikes and nothing bad ever happens, Arabs are way more likely to be harmed, killed or molested than whites.

Yeah they've been receiving all sorts of fun toys by air.

Dog is delicious btw.

it is ok your neighbours do it for you

Reminder OP is a mentally unstable hapa that blames all whites because his dad fucked a white worshiping chink slut to create him and now teaches english in china while shitposting to death about whites on r/hapas/ Sad!