MEET YOUR NEW EDUCATION SECRETARY FAGGOTS

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betsy_DeVos

>During the Republican Party presidential primaries for the 2016 election, DeVos initially donated to Jeb Bush and Carly Fiorina before eventually supporting Marco Rubio.[11] In March 2016, DeVos described Donald Trump as an "interloper" and said that he "does not represent the Republican Party".[11]

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2017/01/03/news/economy/ford-700-jobs-trump/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only rural rednecks and uneducated suburban retards voted for Trump.

Why would they care about who became the education secy ?

Lol u mad

>never attended public schools and didn't put her kids in them
Smart woman

Nobody here cares, because people on this site are 18+ and have an almost finished education if they are still studying/learning

>invested $200 million in Christian schools and organizations
why is that one bad?

So wait, is the strong guy calling him a rural and suburban retard, while the big head guy is calling him a city person? Sounds accurate.

Seems like a good choice to me

>never sent her children to public schools

Sounds like she knows how to fix things.

>Invested $200 million in schools

Tell me why that is bad?

Also, the public school system is a failure. Just look at the inner city niggers. So why not run them as for-profit?

Pay teachers better, provide better materials, get better results.

Typical lib who just regurgitates talking points they saw on cnn

Is this the new shill meme spam thread?

Public schools are literally shit so I see no problem here.

Yeah, left is losing their shit more and more every day. This is their latest attempt to take focus away from all the great things Trump is and will continue to do.

Sore petty fucking losers that can't accept they live in a dream world that finally crashed down around them.

I'll admit she's a mistake, but a few mistakes always happens early on.
Maybe he owed her a favour?
She can be replaced.
Crowley is already gone, for example.

>invested in Christian schools
I don't like that's it for profit but there is nothing wrong with this.

>HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

Implying that people who you think have the proper credentials have done such a bang-up job so far....

>Public schools are literally shit so I see no problem here.

They are shit because of people like Betty DeVos who steal public school money and puts it into public schools.

lol
you've got to be pretty young to imagine that people only care about education if they themselves are actually in school.
wew lad

adorable

Blackwater 'bout to be gettin' them contracts

wat

>the experts failed so the solution is to hire people who know nothing instead

My entire family are teachers besides myself, and from what I hear the public school system in at least the north eastern states is a nightmare, more or less glorified babysitting and attendance checking. I don't really think its a bad idea to fund private institutions to give people an affordable choice for schooling that isn't a zoo.

Sup Forums denies that trump is for himself and nobody else. Him and hillshill are both elitist wannabe zionist scum.

Every single person he's nominated for office has been shit so far.

What about Mattis

People in shitties voted Hillary. Suburban and rural people pooed in the loo.

Well no one has seen any of them in office so we can't really say one way or another if they're going to be shit at their jobs.

Name one thing

it was a joke about how most of the faggots on Sup Forums are basement dwellers
Of course a leaf would be too stupid to understand

I love how the left uses "billionare" as an insult. As if it is something shameful to be so successful to make a lot of money

Oh look it's Juán Pablo Sandoval being a shitskin commiefornia faggot again.

SAGE and report this faggot

Yet they wanted to support Hillary, a candidate funded by very questionable donations from sketchy billionaires around the globe.

Thus increasing the wage gap between the poor and the rich, by allowing those with money to attain a better education?

By remodelling public education for the better this time (not like bush), we can help equalize that difference,

1) Saved jobs at Ford

A politician that doesn't know shit about the things they have to manage, isn't that old news?

everyone is complaining about betsy. i like this

You know the conservative plan right?

>Make vouchers so niggers can go to any school they want
>Niggers spread out to white schools because nigger schools suck.
>White people move even further out of city limits since not everyone can afford private white schools in the city
>White people that can't afford to do either get culturally enriched and eventually red pilled.
>Blue counties go red.

This. Having been in public schools, I can assure you nobody working in one belongs in government

>Suburban and rural people pooed in the loo.

Really, Cletus?

POO

Almost everything on that list is a positive. Only retards become teachers, and as soon as you are one you're a fucking bitch sucking off the government teat. I don't 'believe' in public education either. I'm glad Trump put someone in there who hopefully just dismantles the entire government brainwashing bullshit system.

>Does not believe in or support public education
Trump did good lads

He's shutting down the department anyway.

Offering education alternatives to people who want an actual education for their children isn't a bad thing is all I am saying.

Obviously the Public school system needs some extreme changes to bring it back to an educational institution and not a daycare service.

city people are kikes?

Trump has already fucked up with his nominations. They're nepotistic and backwards.

Like with OPs pic. Shouldn't the head of education in the US have a background in education?

Didn't he hired the CEO of a fucking oil company as the head EPA guy? And im sure NO money was slid trumps way for that.

Trump is jewing all over the place right now, and he isnt even in office yet. But Sup Forums sucks his dick despite hating jews. The doublethink is too real.

>wat

Are you a fucking faggot are just playing stupid? She literally said "public funding should go to private schools." and that's what her party advocates for. PRIVATIZATION OF PUBLIC FUNDS

While glossing over that most of them politically align with the left.

You don't have to be rich, you get a scholarship..

Better then the fucking Jew that invented common core and ruined our youth.

Danielle (((kurtzleben)))

BUT TRUMP SURE IS WORKING FOR THE PEOPLE RIGHT YOU FUCKING HOMO?

Well so far I've seen him keep three plants in the united states, move to restructure the AFC, and not back down to media or foreign provocations. Seems to be doing pretty well by the people before he's even in office if you aren't a fucking idiot leftist that wants communism.

i want to say this is probably for the best

>Well so far I've seen him keep three plants in the united states,

So which is it Trumpniggers? You say we can't attack Trump cause he's not president, but he's (((((((((((saving jobs)))))))))) (oh wait not really because Trump had nothing to do with that and 700 jobs were also ct)

Demonstrate that he actually had anything to do with that decision, because all he's done is take credit for it.

Drain the swamp. Get Washington out of public education.

>move to restructure the AFC,

HAHAHHAHA enjoy millions dying in the street you fucking faggot.

Desegregation was a mistake.

No they are shot because we have terribly low standards for teachers and zero accountability for shit ones.

You basically can't be fired unless you fuck a student. M.A. in teaching is literally the easiest postgraduate degree to get. People go into teaching because they don't want to work. Please don't start with the "teachers work hard" shit, it is just not fucking true and anyone who has worked in any industry that makes equivalent of what teachers make hourly after accounting for Summer break and multiple weeks long vacations know it's bullshit.

This is about the fifteenth time I've seen this, and it's as fucking stupid today as the first time I saw it.

Nepotism? He literally picked people who didn't support him through the primaries, nepotism my fucking ass. If you think that's nepotism, you're retarded.

Also, the fact that you think he hired a CEO of an oil company as head of EPA shows how retarded you are. Tillerson, CEO of Exxon Mobil is the Secretary of State, Scott Pruitt, head of the EPA, is a career politician you ignorant fuck.

If you're going to continue being retarded, do everyone a favor and keep it to yourself.

Re-read what you wrote, you dumb mother fucker. Holy shit.

Also, keep funding those failing public schools..it's working out

>> Inner city democrat run public schools graduate kids who cant read

But yeah stupid suburban people voted for Trump lol

There was nothing wrong with separate but equal.

money.cnn.com/2017/01/03/news/economy/ford-700-jobs-trump/index.html

Title:
Ford cancels Mexico plant. Will create 700 U.S. jobs in 'vote of confidence' in Trump

Unless statements from the CEO of Ford saying this is a vote of confidence in Trump can't be trusted, here you go.

No clearly the answer is to waste more money on a proven failure of a system.

>Also, keep funding those failing public schools..it's working out

THEY ARE FAILING BECAUSE SAID FUNDS ARE GOING TO CHRISTIAN FUNDIE BIBLE THUMBING COCKSUCKING CHRISTFAGS LIKE THE SCHOOLS BETTY DEVOS

I WISH I COULD KILL ALL CHRISTIANS IN THIS COUNTRY

YOU FUCKING KIKE LOVERS SHOULD BE GASSED

Sure, but saying public teachers get payed too much is ridiculous, and implies she wants to defund the already horribly underfunded public school system.

How can we make it better if we dont give it the finances to do so?

I never said you can't attack Trump you fucking autist. I said we haven't seen any of his picks in their positions so being able to say they're shit at it is fucking retarded because they haven't even done anything at this point.

And how was Trump not involved in keeping the carrier plant in the states exactly? He negotiated with Carrier to not move manufacturing the Mexico directly you dumb faggot.

Daily reminder she's going to be the head of the most useless departments in the nation and her position only exist to destroy the department.

>I never said you can't attack Trump you fucking autist.

HE'S NOT EVEN PRESIDENT YET
GIVE HIM A CHANGE
WHO CARES IF HE PICKS BILLIONAIRES, CEOS, AND NEOCON WARMONGERS!

>O1V4EvyJ

>yall wanted trump to win only to put the same faggots in office again

we didn't

>her position only exist to destroy the department.

That's literally the GOP plan. Look up starve the beast under Reagan and GWB. Look up FEMA during Bush.

I don't even want a department of education nor public education at all

Why would I care

>implying anyone cares about public education

Just throw more money at it, I'm sure the kids will turn out better this time.

>Why would I care

YEAH WHO CARES WHERE US TAX DOLLARS GO?

sexist much?

/this

Just like perry I'm energy and Carson in housing and urban development

These departments have no reason to exsist

Maybe if you virgins had kids you would care about education.

Wow, you think public school funding is being funneled to religious private schools?

Think about what you are saying, "public" school funds, going to "private" schools. If you can't catch why nobody takes you seriously for making statements like this, then you deserve to be not taken seriously by anyone.

>Democrats blame republicans for failed Dem policies
Is this the only retort they have left? Blaming the other side for their mistakes? Wewlad next election is going to be fucking easy.

>Public schools are getting fucked by the transvestite gay agenda and christian education is a bad thing
>Making money for schools is a bad thing
>Being a billionaire is a bad thing
>Smart enough to keep her children out of public school

Damn dude, never seen anyone get so btfo over a "typo"

>Invested $200 million in Christian schools and organizations
What's wrong with some Christian billionaire investing in Christian schools/organizations? Isn't that a thing Christians are supposed to do?
(Correct me If I'm wrong)

>These departments have no reason to exsist

Government shouldn't exist, Trump shouldn't be president.

???

What? There shouldn't be a federal department of education

Hopefully it won't exsist in 2 years

Who didnt support him that he elected then? Theres no way that exxon and trump DONT have ties, and secretary of state is a powerful position. Hence nepotism.

Also pic related

The wage gap is caused by globalization and importing 3rd world beaners who are willing to work for $5 an hour under shit conditions. Nothing to do with education.

Putting more kids in college doesn't make them smarter. It just saddles them with debt and they end up with the same job they would have gotten without a degree 30 years ago.

I inironically wouldn't mind if the federal government vanished

If a nuke went off in D.C. On inauguration it would be a blessing to this continent

>Wow, you think public school funding is being funneled to religious private schools?

YES THEY ARE! THEY LITERALLY ARE

AND THAT'S LITERALLY WHAT THEOCRATIC BIBLE THUMPING COCKSCUERS LIKE BETTY DEVOS ADVOCATE FOR

IT'S LITERALLY A THEOCRATIC FASCIST STATE

Lol sucked Katrina had to hit during the attempt and not before or after.

Yeah? Whos gonna pay the scholarship

Also
>be black
>full ride
>get better educashun than whitey

>Colonel Burnie "No Refunds" Sanders

It's hilarious how dumb these faggots are. It's not about Devos running edu great. She is there to fucking behead it, not run it.

>There shouldn't be a federal department of education

Yup churches should educate kids. Holy shit are you faggots for real. YEAH LET'S GO BACK TO FEUDALISM!

>Has kids
>Cares about their education

That's why I sent them to a charter Montessori program as opposed to public school.