How do we solve the problem of old pervs dating young women?

How do we solve the problem of old pervs dating young women?

Hello roastie

How is it a problem? Because you can't get a girl yourself?

Become that old pervert one day. Problem solved, beta.

>this short a time horizon

You're going to be older one day too, youngfag.

I hope to be that old fuck 25 years from now

jealous faggot OP

All I see is a dad going for a stroll with his daughter.

How is it a problem, fucknut? Seems like you are missing the whole concept here:

1) You gain education and get wealthy
2) You get a young girl, who will fully depend on you financialy.

Here's your "traditional girl". Stay at home wife, if you wish. Forget same age trash, she gets out of date much sooner than you do.

Why is that man dressed like a lesbian?

They're clearly in a dd/lg relationship, I am too. It's fucking awesome.

How do we solve the problem of old pervs dating young black men?

Did you just assumed his/her gender you biggoted shitlord? People like you are LITERALLY the root of all our problems, Im tolerant and progressive but I want you dead

> He's right you know.

Only issue is that today she will live off you and still fuck younger men. Her friends will encourage her and she won't feel bad about it. you'll basically be a cuck.

How is it a problem?

Those girls know exactly what they're doing.

I worked in a mall at a shoe store and would see several old guys walk in with very young girlfriends a few times a month.

One old dude insisted he would help his girl try on her shoes and she just looked at the ceiling in disgust as he knelt down and leaned in close to put a heel on her foot.

When they were leaving I gave her a "Really?" look and pointed to the guy and she just shrugged her shoulders.

Here is the image you should have used.

Shutting down Sup Forums might be a start. Then we could move on to lynching.

Execute anybody older than 25. This world is for the young.

How do we solve the problem of men fucking attractive doggos?

Totally down with it I hope to fuck 20-somethings for as long as fucking possible.

If the generation after millennials is anything but millennials I'd probably try too.

Just wait it out. Don't do something that may ruin your retirement.

The only way to stop it, as well as stopping race mixing, is to be alpha yourself and get a girlfriend around your age, marry her and have kids.

>problem

Well it isn't exactly a problem, especially when there's bigger shit to tackle that actually hostile to society. Not to mention this is a huuuge minority of couples you're talking about here.

Only thing degenerate about it is, is it's a beta man with money. Instead of being a beta provider to some whore while they were both in their 30s, he's instead saved up in more money to be a provider to a literal not only whore, but a literal goldigger. She'll end up divorcing him/cheating on him anyway. So it's a loss anyway.

Another problem is, is the old fuck having kids with her. What a shit upbringing to have a beta father figure, not to mention one who passes away when you hit 15 years old.

natural selection

roasts gonna roast

>get a girlfriend around your age
In the end it doesn't even matter.

Just make white children.

Women like rich guys, it's not rocket science.

Try getting rich and you'll stop complaining.

What...

This.

Natural relationships seem to be the guy being older by 2-6 years

It kind of does matter. When old guys date younger girls, they are stealing them from our generation. And our generations is fucked with regards to women in more ways than one. We are competing with old people, chads and blacks, wheras the boomers didnt compete with anyone.

What younger girl will want to date a 40 year old virgin? Another reason why younger girls go for older men is because they have experience.

Solve? Fuck off. I'm trying to be that guy when I'm an old man

Well goldiggers go for rich no matter what, who he is.

As for the ''women like money'' meme, that's broad. Women in general like a guy who a provider/family leader. Basically women hate NEETS and men who can't do functional shit.

step 1: become an old man
step 2: date younger women
step 3: realise you were only jealous of old men

Niggers and grandpa's shouldn't be competition with us. We've become too feminized and insecure so now we're finding it harder to compete

True. Women prefer guys who's older than them, but still in the age range. So this doesn't mean guys who will be passing away, leaving them widowed for 20 years.

>if 18 year old fucks newborn girl there is a problem
>if 40 year old fucks 21 year old girl it normal

What, paying for a 'polite' long term prostitute who's constantly looking up at the clock wondering when you're going to die?

You are butt butt retarded

>problem

Is this the power of Russia?

Krokodil will do that to you.

This. If you aren't capable of anything hands-on, and are broke, don't expect women to be interested at all.

Get cut, learn to fix some shit, and learn the basics of survival.

If you can't even start a camp fire by yourself, you can hear every woman's cunt slam shut in a one mile radius.

Sleep tight... pupper

lay off the vodka vlad

You're fucking retarded if you think the age difference is more important than the age of the youngest person.

kek

Wtf i love dogpoochy now

It's not a problem for me

Heh

>woman finds a single successful male who is well-established in his life
>other roasties get jelly

Classic.

OP is a fag

>old pervs dating young women
This meme is nothing but the young man’s cock-blocking attempt. Or if it’s more then it is a denial and projection of the man’s true sexual paternal nature, out of shame of who he really is; an erotic paternal masculine figure.

Nothing. Young women are attracted to older men. It's nature.

smmfh

>mfw when I saw the dog photo and comments

Men can father children well into old age, whereas women get cut off of having children much earlier, so old men with young women is natural and therefore good

>t. John Podesta

Make older women stop being thieves, selfish whores

someone is JELLYYYYYYYYYYYY

im 46 and my last date was 21

JELLYMONSTER MUCH?

Older male younger female is a very common outcome in a world where male fertility can last into their 70's and female fertility is dropping way off in their mid thirties.

Also when you consider that women tend to select males who can provide for them and men tend to select beautiful females, you can easily see how the old male young female is a thing.

If you were an old man who could get a young woman, you probably would too.

Get strong fathers/male figures back in the home

>How do we solve the problem of old pervs dating young women?
Remove all the moneyz

>Shaving your dog's ass to look like the woman you could never get yourself

Just nuke the world.

Underrated leaf post.

You're missing the point, or you're focusing on thirsty betas.

Women my age are not worth investing time in, period. I'm 27, for reference. I can easily pick up 18 year olds, though I tend to go for 21-ish.

Why in fuck's name would I ever go older? Women are entirely useless past that point. They don't make more money than I do, they don't have more technical skills than I do, they're not better chefs than I am, they barely do chores at home, they don't want kids.

The only thing they have to offer is their bodies, so I'm going to go for the Grade A bodies.

The state has to collapse in order for that to happen.

Best pussy 2bh

Nice proxy, Canuck.

I'm 26 and have qt 18 year old. We're both northern bred and she's hasn't been cucked by the machine yet.

Am I a bad person Sup Forums or did I luck out?

Kind of 1 sided. More like young pervs dating older gentlemen.

No northern brother youre both (((adults))) its okay

you lucked out for now. But she'll leave you in a couple years

Jose Lopez killed her with his STDs?

That should be illegal he is basically a baby raper at this point like 19 year olds who go out with 17 year olds.

You need to be extremely rich to attract young girls otherwise they're going to waste their time. Remember, they're "empowered".

even still if the #1 reason for the marriage is money do you think the girl will remain loyal? I can tell you she most likely won't. What kind of person marries someone just purely for their money? Greedy whores

Additionally your sperm quality will be dimished. Many older men are having problems with sperm counts, and older sperm is being linked to autism.

If you think "well I'll just have children now and then divorce and marry young later", those kids may have a lot of fucked up problems. Also have fun splitting your wealth with your ex-wife. Having children will also make other women less attracted to you

>older sperm is being linked to autism.
FAKE NEWS.

Vaccines cause autism.

T,Donald trump.

This old dick is in better shape than you, basement dweller.
t.32 y.o. dick

Hopefully one day soon we'll get back to arranged marriages like civilized people.

ONE POST FROM THIS ID
N
E

P
O
S
T

F
R
O
M

T
H
I
S

I
D

>Hows your chocolate malt sweetie?
>I remember going to the malt shop with my ex wife after school ahahoyhoyhoyhoy,
>we had a swinging time hahhahoyoyoyoy.
>Those were the days.
>Say, how about we get cozy under sheets when we get home? I can warm you up after that malt, whattaya say? ahoohhoohheee

>Girl - God youre fucking gross and unbearable.Fine, as long as you keep bringing the money. *looks at her snapchat*

I do not want a post wall hag when I am 30.

Why would you want to?? You gonna be old some day too nig

ass blasted nerds on here think that they will "mature" later on and suddenly get girls

fact: if you arent drowning in pussy when youre young, you wont get any when youre older

^example. how does being against pervs fucking little girls mean you dont get pussy now?

i dont care how you faggots try and cut it out and others like me dont care

Half your age + 7. anything different is just wrong

filthy "subjectivists"

look out everyone, it's the fun police!

Why would you want to stop it?

The best thing about getting older is still defiling young girls.

Aging spinster detected

Her body her right. Deal with it.

Its not a problem.

All females are looking for a bigger & better deal and reject unworthy mates. Her criteria may be flawed, but not in her eyes. She will either adapt herself to his world or try to change him.

Things an older, established man will have over a pimply faced post teen include a home, not having several roommates, a car and probably a nice one, a nice TV AND cable that's not getting cut off every other month, money to eat at a real restaurant (no unwrapping), willingness to indulge her more nonsensical ideas, experience (if not endurance) in bed, less judgmental of her flaws and even treasuring them (my GF is tiny and I emphasis it by holding her up during sex), already bought his stuff so spend $ on her, but that's just a start.

And the young punk will offer...? Dude, shape up and get caught by a Cougar!

I never had a gf until I was 30. Up to that point, every girl wanted money and power through another person, nothing else. It's for social status.

Now that I'm older and have money, young girls give me attention. It's fucking disgusting and completely ruined the prospects of a relationship, love, and most importantly working along side another human being for happiness with an equal.

Women never wanted to be equal in the first place, it has always been about acquiring as much power and wealth with as little effort as possible. The more they can grab the higher their personal worth over their peers. A woman is only as good as her worth through others.

The moment you learn these things is the moment your sex drive leaves you, your head clears and you realize you've been chasing a lie of something that doesn't exist.

I'm currently dating two (19 and 21) young women and I'm 36.

Life gets better once you start making lots of money. We're all gonna make it brehs.

> mexico
> lots of money
do you belong to a cartel ?

It's fine. One day you will be that old perv and you won't complain then.

Do I even have to say it?

Cataexit cuando?

Maybe if you younger guys weren't such effeminate faggots....

Many such cases!

>be weaker minded sex
>two options - 1) be an annoying 'im equal to a man' cunt 2) be femine
>choose option 2
>progress in life by leeching off an established mans accomplishments
>get all his shit when he dies
>be rich milf who never really did shit
>marry young hot stud and still have a lot of money
>better life than crybaby feminist who dies alone, poor

It's actually smart for a woman to do this; the problem is that men of a similar age aren't successful/alpha enough to appeal over money/security.

That is the dude from Jurassic Park isn't he? I would date him and I'm a straight male. He is just so cool.

This guy gets it.