Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y5kK0Ln_C0k&t=39s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice

Lol

fatty got owned

>when another country has a school shooting

Fucking bastards, stealing our culture

Is this a video of kids getting killed. I'd rather not if so.

No one has died yet, it is OK

This shit isnt sandy hook

Damn that guy was shooting like Christian Bale in Equilibrium just didn't give a fuck probably had 100% accuracy too damn

No, it's is a webm of kids being killed.

>inb4 false flag

What happened? Cartel related? Also why are Mexicans fucking scum? Did the security guard who recorded the video get fired?

stop buying the media bulshit, there's more than 4 people death according to his shooting accuracy

R A R E F L A G
A
R
E
F
L
A
G

Well you are all a bunch of sick fucks if you feel the curiosity and need to watch such a thing. No gain from it.

What's the deal with the other adult/teen that shows up after he starts shooting the kids?

Kiss goodbye to any law that might have been passed in favor of loosening gun carrying and self defense laws for normal citizens

God dammit, you fucking sperg autists ruin everything

Looks like he only got 2 and wounded a third.

Popped one kid, the teacher, might have injured the other kid in the background who was wandering around. Looks like he tried to shoot two at the right most table but fired too high over their heads.

Not true. There's value in knowing your enemy, so to speak. Reality is a harsh mistress, it's better to know her than to be ignorant of her.

Mexican authorities have confirmed to Breitbart Texas that a total of five individuals were shot with four of those listed in critical condition.
Dumb fucking retard didn't even kill anyone yet.

You're pretty good!

N E W F A G

He a good boy he didn't do nothing

He shots the fat kid with glasses at :19, then the teacher at :21, then someone in the back at :22, then he shots two kids near the middle at :25, but these two kids ran away he shot himself

Well I imagine it went down like this.

>according to his shooting accuracy
It was a fucking .22

Piss off, moralfag. No one cares how you feel.

That's cultural appropriation and it's not ok.

Trump was right. Mexicans are taking American jobs.

I think he got the teacher and 4 more. Then ran out of bullets when he tried to shoot himself.

You're not gonna survive whats coming

Neither will you.

>not double tapping
>no melee weapon
the accuracy was decent
he could have done better

>tries shooting himself at around 0:30

Was that a misfire? How do you fuck up that badly.

Shut the fuck up eu, have fun with the niggers

Sure. On the day that you finally get to dip your little pee pee in a girls puss, and somehow your weak seed makes a kid. Remember the laws of this universe and reality we live in. Remember how careless and lighthearted you acted as you watch a room full of innocent kids get gunned down. Remember that karma as you send your kid off to school.

Probably jammed or ran out of ammo.

Nobody dead? Looked like the first 2 people got headshotted to me.

Fuck you bitch. I'm 100 percent straight white rural Texan. I have more coyote headshots than you do cumshots.

Jesus, man... Who the fuck pissed in Juan's taco?

He tries to shoot himself but misses, you can see the bullet hit the wall on the right, then he tries again but he's out of ammo. He then walks to his desk, reloads, yells at everyone alive to get out, and shoots himself in the head.

If only every child in that room was armed, they all could have returned fire.

It strengthens one's resolve to eliminate autists, they are the leading cause of school shootings and need to be rounded up and killed for the greater good and betterment of humanity.

Well. I'm pretty sure the shooter is dead. Considering he shot himself in the head through the mouth.

Haha, Fat kids are always the funny ones.

cultural appropriation

go back

>watching videos of kids shooting themselves and others makes you stronger

senpai you are at best desensitizing yourself to seeing death, you're still going to piss your pants when people are actually shooting at you.

Probably got an twitchy finger from the battle high, fired too soon needed to reload...

Anyone else notice he was the segregated one? Dat micro aggression from the teacher- fatty probebly gave his a few passive aggressive comments over the past week

Overall GG WP, could of went for the high score though... assuming he had the ammo

>karma

kys faggot

Everyone got shot in the head. Though one was only the mouth.

Look at the jerkiness when he tries to shoot himself. Kids is nuts.

The absolute madman.

At least Mexico actually has fucking footage of the attack.

Yeah it was definitely targeted and never an attempt at a mass shooting. Had some friends in the class, probably the dude pacing around behind him was his best bud. I bet he had even been tipped off to the shooting.

Boycotting Americas past time? Ficking unpatriotic libcuck

yeah their media doesn't hold back on putting gruesome shit on the news

Gun rights don't work in mud countries. Too much aggression and too little intelligence.

Pretty amazing seeing as his first two shots were obviously direct headshots.

Obviously he was trying to save everyone from having to build the wall.

Targeted as fuck. He shoots past a few easy targets to hit specific people.

Interesting to have an actual video this time. Curious how that never happens in US school shootings.

>American culture
Made me kek

No, don't buy media lies, there are three people dead, the teacher, the fatty RIP and the fuckface.

shieeeeeeet

I am curious on what shooter's like that mentality is.What do they gain by killing other people and killing themselves afterwards?Is it something like pic related or something else?

IT'S JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS

Mexican authorities are lying. That first kid is definitely dead, and if not he's brain dead. That's a square headshot. Same with the teacher.

Why are they so stupid? The guy reloads the gun, and they just look at him and wait until he will shoot them? WTF Syka?!

N E W F A G

Don't worry, building the wall will stop the export of school-killing jobs to unskilled beaners

Don't want to live with the consequences I suppose. People like this are why I hope theres a hell. It can't be that easy to escape punishment

how much you wanna bet in reality when someone talks to you, you look at the floor sweating hoping for the interaction to end you stupid fucking 5'10 obese receded hairline no jawline faggot, id fuk you so hard untill your fucking skull shattered im on tren faggot

it's the media's insistence on dedicating months of airtime to the person who did it

exact same reason people try for a ban on Sup Forums, if they get that sick red text on their post it's guaranteed replies

attention is the world's driving resource right now

A lot of them didn't seem very concerned. Like they knew he wasn't going to shoot them.

A they are kids
B they are sheep with no concept of reality
C (if this was real) they are deafened and in total state of shock by hearing gunfire in enclosed space

This video does not give any clear indication that it is false that I can tell. It may be the real thing.

I wonder, why he killed the fatty first?
Fatties don't tend to be mean, in fact most fats are bullied.

FUCKING MEXICANS!

First they take our jobs and now our school shootings?!

I saw a lot of kids, but I'm sure they smart enough to run away at the first shots.

Probably took his tendies.

Kid was depressed, had problems with teacher and other kid, shoots them and then an hero

He ate his 9th microcephalic sister

nuh uh if i was one of those kids i'd have backflipped behind cover, pulled out my rubber bands and hornets and mozambiqued that nerd.

Now you know what CA is like!

This. Tune into Mexican news in the evening, you would shocked at the shit they show compared to American news.

lol who cares
>>>/reddit/
get lost kid we edgy here

Attacker

Welcome to Sup Forums faggot. We're the assholes of the internet for a reason

Teacher

Source? Are you the forensics guy?

It is Mexico, if you are a wealthy land baron with enough money for a digital camera, you can go wherever you want.

Yet another consequence of mandatory public education. Zoo animals and prisoners attack each other all the time as well, for the same reason.

I thought Mexican school classes have like 50 or more kids in them, murican schools are overcrowd as fuck. which country is the third world

B-b-b-but guns are banned in my country. How could this happen to us?
We don't have a second amendment. This literally can't be real.

The first kid he shot is dead 100%

I wonder what the last thing that went through her mind was...

Why does his shirt say "americano"?

youtube.com/watch?v=y5kK0Ln_C0k&t=39s

>Americano

A bullet.

>Shooting in Memexikill
>Photos/proof literally released same day

>"Shooting" in Sandy Hook USA.
>Eight years later, still not one single photo, evidence or proof that any shooting whatsoever actually happened.