>Russia defends Serbia
>china defends Russia
>NATO, Japan and Korea defend USA
>die in the winter of 2018 in some shitty polish village by a Russian sniper

I guess we never really had a chance, a hope...but never a chance

>average teenage serbcuck poster

When will these Kosovo threads stop?

You've lost it. Get over it ffs.

And you've lost it, in part, because of traitor Serbian diaspora that decided to flee instead of fight in the war. Now those peoples' degenerate sons are shitposting on Sup Forums from the comfort of their Western world homes. Wow. Much unique. Very brave.

Please fuck off already.

Oh and Serbcucks chimping out in

Nah, more like all that, but then China grabs both our countries and we forever slave away under a gook master lace contemplating "Where did we go so wrong?"

No we never had a chance...

China would not defend Russia though...

>>Russia defends Serbia

This is such a meme. They've hardly ever done anything to help them. They just keep using them and then throwing them away. Not sure why Serbs believe in that alliance. Should find a different ally.

>Poland je Rssja!

>listening to christcucks

>hardly done anything

Except start ww1

>gook master lace

Top kek

I think they would make an agreement, to get rid of the USA. But in all cases Europe would be fucked most.

I wrote Russia has hardly ever done anything to aid Serbia.

Yes, Serbs have started WW1, but that;s not what my post is about.

>Implying Europe and the USA wouldn't ally in an instant

>cuckovic posters really think Russia will come to their rescue
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

The entire war started because Serbia attacked Austria, Germany defended Austria, Russia defended Serbia, France defended Russia etc

Russia has hardened its line since Bush, Putin got his face renewed and I think the FSB implanted some new aggressiveness chip.

More seriously Putin's political power in Russia wasn't as strong in the 2000's than now. He's crushed all democratic opposition (he's been the de facto head of state since 2000 which places him in the African president tier) and can now concentrate on satisfying his most nationalistic partisans by expansive (Georgia, Crimea, Ukraine, North Pole, pressure on the Baltic states...) and aggressive (Reinforcing its presence in the Middle East) politics.
The fun fact is that Russia is weak af and nobody seems to realize or highlight it, demographics are terrible, drugs and alcoholism are rampant, the economy is only based on oil and gas like the Arabs, the infrastructure are crumpling and even the army has a hard-time in Syria (couldn't prevent Palmyra's fall, only managed to retake Aleppo by flattening the city ...)

>yfw this is the average Serb

fuck off and die

rusko kurwo

Fuck off burger. It just happens the Krauts launched a cold war with the UK on the sea, building a huge fleet, and the Brits told them not to.

Nicholas II advised Serbs to comply with the ultimatum The mobilisation isn't a reason for GERMANY to declare war on RUSSIA and then invade BELGIUM
It could be a local war between Serbia and Austro-Hungary, or between Austro-Hungary and Russia. No Germany in this picture.

I'm not blaming Russia I'm telling the Bosnian Cunt that Russia does defend Serbia