>take the red pill
>decide to gtfo of Balkans
>go to Germany
>learn language in literally 1 year
>be the best in my school for that school year
>blend with the crowd and everything lines up for me here
>still red-pilled
>study for Electronic Jew (this year)
>whole class goes through cognitive dissonance when I presented my vision in NatSoc and anti-globalism in a politics project
>feminist teacher BTFOD by default bc I'm a refugee and cannot be racist
>pic related is my foreign policy views
>now want to quit school and get a fucking job for myself
>find and marry an aryan German non-blacked woman with conservative views.

What do you think of me. I can also post pics of my skin and my school results to prove I'm not a larping faggot just genuinely interested what Sup Forums thinks of me.

Breddy gud

>white male
>in the balkans

Good one Brahim.

Go back faggot.

Good for you! Genuinly happy to have you as a neighbour. Good job on learning the language so quickly and achieving those results. It shows that if you work hard enough, you can do almost anything.

>Georgia
JUST
Thanks mate. Really appreciated.
>p*lish education

Daily reminder that albanians such as OP exactly look like us and talk like us. They are still albanians, so don't fall for their tricks. Trojan horses the bunch of them.

>find and marry an aryan German non-blacked woman with conservative views.
that was a good one

>German non-blacked woman

THAT IS ILLEGAL IN GERMANY

As long as you are white, everything is alright

What Balkan country?

White is alright, dont let
((((them)))) tell you otherwise

>Albanians look like us
Thank God the Albanians are not white meme is dead.
>they are still Albanians
Was du damit meinst sind die scheiß muslimische Albaner. Nicht jeder ist ne Kanacke. Aber was kann man noch erwarten von der deutschen Schulung. Die Geschichte die ihr in der Schuke lernt stimmt sogar nicht mit der Wirklichkeit. Ihr seid Schuld für Hitler und sollt damit Leben. Ihr sollt alles akzeptieren egal wie schlimm sowas für euren Land sein kann. Kein Wunder ihr seid 50% Russen und 20% Polen. Nationalismus in Deutschland ist tot und du weißt es.
That may be hard to find, especially because
>non-blacked
>conservative
This.
Restored my faith in Germans. Danke sehr.
Albania.
Even leaf gets it. Please post the meme
>white
>_______
with the jew in it.

>fucking white male
>I'm a refugee
Does not compute.

Just find one that wasn't blacked.
>Germany
Oh wait you're a lost cause.

>refugee
>>fleeing from something/someone
>white male
Yes,you can be both as I'm fleeing from shirty culture and backwards mentality. Oh wait, your country isn't better in this aspect.

Yeah, redpill is nice and all but please go back to the shithole you came from.

Which country though?

If you are really redpilled then your number one priority is to go home.
You have to make your own contry great, don't build a country for someone else.

he can stay
>is white
>can speak german
>learns something
>wants to work and build family

I rather have this dude in my country than some somalian backwardsnogger

And you'd rather keep shitskins?

I've read Sup Forums's book collection and I see where you're coming from. Thing is, albanian politicians are globalist puppets. Whichever party has the majority, none of them stray from the globalist agenda.
Changing it in such little time is not only impossible but I'd probably be kill. The only reason I'm here is because Germany can be saved (AfD is a noble try) and I want my children to live in the fourth Reich.
Albanians however are nationalists in the sense that they hate blacks, Greeks and Serbs but are powerless against the ((media)) psyops.

May kek bless you user.

>Albanian
>Human

Stay away from aryan women shiptar.

Well done lad.

Ofcourse you are decent.You have come to a different country and assimilated into their customs, language and work style. That's all anyone can ask.

The fact that you are an immigrant with natsoc leanings means you can be heard without the usually chorus of "nazi!" And you should use this for the overall good of once proud Germany.

>study for Electronic Jew
>politics project
Nice murican college fanfiction, you larping faggot.

I don't understand you. Why do you have to die for this? It is well enough if you are a decent person and you keep yourself to your values.

>burger
>aryan
Thanks based Ireland.
Based leaf. That's what I intend to do.
Doch das gibt's in der Berufsschule. Wir machen keine Mathe, die eigentlich relevant für IT ist, aber Politik sicherlich ja. NDRfag übrigens.
>Checked
user, I want my descendants to live a better life in a less cucked world.
In albania you get threats if you start a political party and gain support from people without (((their))) permission. All faggots saying otherwise are controlled opposition.
If you meant the cause, I will be careful, but if I do I'll have no regrets as it's something people died for and I'd too for that's worth it.