OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

The French "lost" as well. Shit map.

Where is France, Australia, and South Korea?

What about the French, m8?

The Chinese "lost" as well. Shit map.

The Cambodians "lost" as well. Shit map.

red - world hyperpowers
blue - not

You should paint bucket mongolia, china, and a few other south east asian countries while you're at it.
also france

ameica should have went total war on dey asses

That deflecting.
A supposed "superpower" lost to a bunch of rice farmers.
Also how's Iraq, how's Afghanistan? How's ISIS? Losing to a bunch of sandniggers.
Should have less niggers in you army.

Your country is part of NORAD so it's fine.

It's hilarious watching Poland get so triggered over the past few weeks.

We're ditching you for Russia, get over it already.

P.S. Why are Polish soldiers so tiny?

That's also a map of all the countries that have landed on the moon

>Ukraine
>talking shit

M8 we created ISIS to topple Assad. Almost worked, too.

Vietnam was a fun way to expirementing with new shit and kill millions of gooks in the process.

This would be a better troll if Americans actually cared about the Vietnamese, or vice versa.

How's crimea?

Viet Cong is a good keed, dey dindu nuffins

Reminder that Ukraine is not a superpower and Russia's army actually functions instead of different Government branches fighting each other

What the fuck is on his face?

Do Americans unironically support the continued use of the imperial system over metric?

Why?

I'm thinking that Russian mustard might be involved, but I don't know the story on the pic

The goal was to spend money and make Russia spend money. Winning was not the goal or we could have just burned everything down. Or clear cut it for wood.

american education

But it really annoys me because my job requires me to talk and trade with americans all the time and none of them know diddly dick about metric and I have to convert units to their shitty system every day

>hurr how much is that in yards son?

why your soldiers look like bitches compared to ours?

Imperial is vastly superior, especially for engineering/machining since it's base 12 just like the angle degree system is. It lets you use simple fractions for calculations instead of huge decimals. Metric was invented by French jacobin leftists for peasant retards that can only count on their fingers and toes. Base 10 wouldn't even exist at all if humans didn't have 10 fingers.

I thought at first that the american ones were in the back because you gave me the false impression of them being the ones not looking like bitches

FEWER. They should have FEWER niggers in their army.

"Less" should only be used when referring to an uncountable noun. For example water, or money, or grass. You can't count these things - you can't say "one money", or "one grass", or "two grasses" - that's why they're called *uncountable* nouns. So with these, you use the word "less".

But if the noun is countable, e.g. cat, or ball, or pen - for example "one pen", "two cats", "three balls" - then you say "fewer".

"Fewer cats" -> Correct
"Less cats" -> Incorrect

"Fewer money" -> Incorrect
"Less money" -> Correct

"Fewer niggers" -> Correct
"Less niggers" -> Incorrect

the number system is no different in imperial

it's all base 10

dummy

no.

what do you mean by "we are ditching you for Russia"?

>tfw mistaken for a fisher
top heh

it's true

To be fair its Military Police, so dont expect them all to look like rambo.

The same could be said of Russia and goat herders

please just stop.

If there is one thing that is european, and superior, it would be the metric system.

>american education
There's a reason NASA switched to metric a long time ago

There is a reason why americans went on the moon but polish got raped 1000 times in the entire history of mankind.

We didn't lose to rice farmers, in fact we killed thousands of them with unmotivated and poorly trained draftees while suffering only a fraction of the casualties

>We didn't lose
Stop.

To amend what the other US user said, we lost the war but by no means did we get BTFO. Like he said, the VC and NVA took massive casualties, and we really didn't. We lost because there weren't any Americans who actually wanted to fight that war, politicians back home were whiny faggots and make us withdrawal with some half-assed treaty that the North Vietnamese immediately broke, and we did nothing about.

Guaranteed, if we stayed a few years longer we would have won.

>A supposed "superpower" lost to a bunch of rice farmers.
no it didn't
Soviet infiltrators had penetrated nearly every department of the US government, as well as media, and academia by the late 1950's. Ideological subversion boosted by televised film of US GIs being shoot at and injured on the battlefield was enough to destroy public support and morale from within. All the rice farmers had to do was wage their asymmetric guerrilla war long enough for war fatigue to set in and the subversives lefties within the United States delivered them their victory.

But the French and Chinese lost their wars in Vietnam too.

>he thinks there was ever a declared war
poor thing

>the entire professional and well armed Ukrainian army got BTFO and encircled by a handful of miners with hunting rifles from the 1980

you can't make this shit up

>Sweden
What the fuck, Sven?