Why are millenniasl so whinny?

low testosterone + overly easy life

I am a millennial, i was pretty much bullied most of my younger years and was whiny and suicidal, luckily not turned edgy and i stopped being a little bitch by just going for a swim every other day for half a year. Then hit the gym some times.
It's just that easy, you go get tired every few days and you feel overall better. Sitting on your ass all the time is what destroys us.

Is that faggot in the knight hoodie really using a tablet for a sign?
Also, an armor hoodie made of cotton is a perfect symbol for being fake tough

seeing pussy faggots like the ones in OP's pic makes me miss the goths and emos

tfw i am gen x

This is what happens when you tell kids they can be anything they want and they take it all the way.

Should be telling kids they can TRY and maybe have a POSSIBILITY of being what they want

Participation awards, coddling, insulation from real world

You lose any semblance of toughness when you wear something with thumb holes in the sleeves.

Not in my University. We are racist as fuck

Because life is easy now and because liberalism encourages being whiny and fragile with its "everyone gets a trophy" mentality that shields people from the realities of life.

>get carried 90% of life

parents need to beat their fucking kids

They weren't raised right.

test

That's because you're in based Hungary

Virtue signalling culture. It's all for posting online so your other virtue signalling friends can tell you what an amazing person you are. Then it turns into a game of one upping, so you can stand out and be the best virtue signaler.

Pretty good, Portugal.

nope, that's because our city is infested with gypsies.

Low testosterone.
Raised by women.
Unrealistic promises, rarely told "no".
No competition allowed in youth sports and school so many of them have never had to deal with defeat or disappointment.

I always read it as Love Tramp's hate.
As in we love the fact he hates. In ok with that too.

gotta hide those Bernie forearm tats somehow

cuck

Because, apparently, being whiny and... What do you all it? Virtue signalling? Well, those things makes you an acceptable individual amongst your age group.
Idk, we just call it being an obnoxious little bitch.

fpbp

fake counter cultures where you virtue signal are for fags and dykes to have gay casual sex. It's like a mass for degenerates.

Why can't bored shit posters spell

Get a load of this guy in the middle with his acer fucking laptop

And wearing a knight sweater

Based Polack.
> Intel xps > Asus > Mac > Shit > Piss > everything else > OP > acer

should've also gotten a helmet so people can look at his face and burst into laughter, not border-vomit disgust

It's what you get when you tell kids that their unique all geniuses

They have no fucking self-esteem.

.You could at least leave the sauce, black navigator.

Nice bait

That's fucking scary when you realize it. This is "good times create weak men" on steroids.

how can the first post keep getting away with being the best post?

Why is that one girl wearing norts when everyone else is wearing fucking jackets and jeans? Why are white girls so basic?

Ridiculously easy life where mommy and daddy looked over their little baby and made sure he didn't make any mistakes and his little ego was never bruised. Now baby gets in the real world and finds out he/she is not a prince/princess and no one really gives a fuck about them.

>thinkpad T60 nowhere on that list
Step it up Sergei

For all the shit I used to give emos and goths when I was younger, I fucking miss them too.

There aren't even subcultures anymore. Everyone just has assimilated into SJW-lite. It's fucking lame.

>There aren't even subcultures anymore. Everyone just has assimilated into SJW-lite. It's fucking lame.
This. I have noticed this too. Every post-war decade had its music and subcultures. Until today. It all blended into one post-post-modern ""culture"". I don't even know how to define this era. It's totally ungraspable.

GOD I HATE THOSE PEOPLE SO FUCKING MUCH I THANK GOD EVERYDAY I LIVE IN PORTUGAL AND NOT SOME FEMINIST SHITHOLE LIKE UK, USA, AUSTRALIA, FRANCE, SWEDEN, CANADA... HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS MANAGE??!

REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! STUPID FUCKING IMBECILES!!!! STANDING THERE WITH THEIR LITTLE SIGNS!!!

THIS SHIT MAKES ME REALIZE THAT HIPPIES WERE THE EXACT SAME SHIT BUT WE GREW UP IN IT SO WE DON'T NOTICE!!!!! OUR GRANDKIDS WILL BE BORN INTO THIS SHIT!!! WE'LL BE DINOSAURS TO THEM!!!

I JUST WANT ISLAM TO MURDER AND RAPE EVERYTHING!!!!! WHITE PEOPLE ARE SO FUCKING INCOMPETENT AND SUBMISSIVE AND WEAK!!!!!

/thread