Russia is now safer than France

>Tourists from China are avoiding France amid surging violence and crime, a Chinese tourism expert has said, reporting that customers are turning to Russia as a safer destination.

breitbart.com/london/2017/01/18/chinese-tourists-flee-nightmare-paris/

This is how real change happens. When France is set to financial ruins, then the actual French people will wake up and do something about it. Yes, it sucks it must fall before it is rebuilt. I hope the same for Germany.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JFzk0oGKqUw
youtube.com/watch?v=pN0QddK8VFk&t=212s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Chinese (((tourism)))

They only travel the world to steal technology, so fuck them.

Yeah man that's your real problem Chinese stealing your technology.

lol

That's just common sense, I would never visit France Germany or Sweden. Closest I would go is Poland or other eastern Euro states.

Are you retarded? It IS a real problem.

Its just Paris dude

no fucking shit

Yeah, have fun in Poland. I'm glad that my family left that shithole 35 years ago.

Spain is safe.

Come here, we want your money guys.

We're BTFOing everybody in the Mediterranean alredy

May all of western europe fall into poverty.

I bet they've had declining American tourists too. I wouldn't go to Europe right now

Frenchies are such cowards

All you have to do is beat up and kill the muslims until they fuck off

>implying your country has anything worth stealing

How's the legal weed thing going for you?

Seal off the Channel

youtube.com/watch?v=JFzk0oGKqUw

Paris can burn for all I care, maybe they'll learn not to put all your eggs in the same basket

tolerance and apathy are the traits of a dying nation. Shame really. You frenchies made such delicious treats in the past and now you're going to be a caliphate.

said the leaf lmao

Is this where the London bankers are relocating?
Fucked up desu

Used to be beer but the Muslims outlawed alcohol. Now they're left with nothing.

That's not a real quote by Aristotle you dumb fuck. Check your sources before you make yourself look like a complete idiot.

>not wanting to be raped on a damp mattress in a somalian tent city on the pavement in the middle of the street
The fuck?

This

Mediocrity is worse than outright misery because it lasts longer. People will tweak this and tweak that, trying to fix a rotten structure, unaware that the whole system is broken.

When people are outright miserable, the system is bound to die and quick as people desperately turn to an alternative.

Accelerationism is the way to victory.

Reminder that this is huge, France is the world's biggest tourist destination. If their rep is going to the shitter it means huge losses.

he didn't say anything about Aristotle

you're an autist

We have absolutely nothing that could be stolen except we are industry leaders world wide in several major industries. But chinese wont be interested in that. Chinese espionage is a huge problem for the industry in germany.

Yes, chinks stealing is more dangerous and a bigger problem than ur daughter getting raped by a muslim on her way to school

do you retards have priorities? you think this doesn't happen in the US? this is why the asians are left alone in the US. you never see them on the newspaper or online sources

because we have bigger threats that threaten the fucking living existance of the white race and our people

niggers and muslims are running around with guns and mass shooting men and women, stabbing, raping, pillaging and blowing up our infrastructure, destroying leniency laws and your biggest worry is a fucking 5'2 small dicked asian stealing some car blueprints so he can copy it to sell?

Maybe France should start doing daily "military parades" through the worst parts of Paris?

THIS
this is real germany

not you intolerant goy op

How about business people too?

How much of an economic impact will shit like this have in the long run?

>before it is rebuilt
>this is what westerners actually believe

No but its sensible to worry about both things at once. The Chinese are not just stealing from us but from you too. And yes niggers raping is bad and should be fixed asap. But chinese stealing costs billions and alot of jobs also it weakens your and my countries economy. Why do you think Trump wants to build a wall and is against china trying to solve both problems at the same time ?

Because its stupid to just tackle one problem at once.

Woow kraut, calm down.

You are industrious because of the Eurozone. The south of Europe, would attract all the industry if it werent for the osc of the euro.

Think about it, low salaries, low currency. The people in the south work from 9-8, and no, siesta is a meme.

Face it, without the EU you are done for. This is why merkel is buying so many rapefugees, in hope that they get the shit salaries.

You are doomed, stop honking your horn, thr world laughes at you and you think you're the leader.

Well, cuck, you're pathetic.

I'm sure it was a massive shithole those 35 years ago. Things changed, better for them worse for Germany.
I've spent last December traveling the region with my mates, and seriously, fucking Warsaw or Krakov are much more truly European than the turk infested Berlin.
Fix your shit, Germany.

TOP KEK
Chineses will believe everything a commie says

Yeah, the average Chinese tourist group going to Castles, Churches, and Wusthof shops are such a threat.

the point of having priorities is to balance and focus on more important or more relevant target issues at the current time. china is an issue, and like always it is being dealt with behind the scenes but right now, the bigger problem in the EU and America specifically is illegal immigraton and terrorism within our own soil

if you split every problem every country has into an equal share nothing would be solved in a timely matter, some things are going to hit us sooner and needs to be dealt with and closed up ASAP

i live in NYC and it's a literal warzone atm and i would love for the nigger issue to be fixed before any of the other problems listened below, but i still want those other problems dealt with on a smaller scale and eventually fixed

I love going to Spain.

>Valencia
>Mallorca
>Madrid

Where else should I go?

You understand that we were number 1 economy in Europe for the past 50 years long before Euro. Our DM was the envy of every country in europe. We would do exellent outside of EU you are the ones that need it not us. We have the second biggest gold reserves on the planet after the US. We have a good deficit/dept ratio. We own alot of great companies. You have nothing without us you would go back to peso. And we would sell you some shitty Seats again because you would not be able to afford mercedes anymore.

You are not nearly as productive as we are. What makes you think you can compete with germany you delusional little twat. We imported some niggers but you were niggers all along. Fix your own shit again like your absurdely high unemployment rate. If EU ever splits you will be cut off any credits and owe us a shitload of money.

I am pro Germany going out of EU. Because I would be delighted to see all the 2nd and 3rd tier countries in europe crumble. Go back to Peso and see how our currency is going to be valued against it. I would buy a whole village. in Spain for fun.

Shiiiieeeeeeeet.

What the fuck are you talking about

Once the super rich Chinese tourists and Students leave Europe, the money will dry up here in many places.

Flights from Tokyo to Munich are way down this time of year too. So its not just the Chinese who are no longer coming here.

go have a referendum then

Why you fuckers dont burn those refugee camps? Show them hell, make them fucking flee back to war zone.
picrandom

Can we confirm that feminism destroyed another civilization?

CHING CHONG

who cares, the only bad part was that they weren't white.

French pussy and boipucci is to be pillaged by superior arab and african man. And theres nothing you pathetic white bois can do but sit here and larp as a keyboard crusader.

I know there's a Les Miserables pun in here somewhere...

Dude calm the fuck down autist. This is why no one likes Germans outside of Germany. Arrogant fucking attitude. Spain and Spanish people are wonderful. Yes, they are having issues now due to the EU itself. It would be best for them to leave as well.

Spain is safer than Germany though. Their big cities are actually filled with Spanish. German major cities...not so much.

We can actually help to escalate this process. It's very easy.

Just go to any vacation review site or fakebook page and write a short review about your nightmare trip to Paris. Word will spread very quickly.

I hope we will get one. We were forced to take the Euro. Nobody wanted it in the first place. People are pissed because we have to pay for every shit that happens in Europe and everybody acts like its our responsibility. Switzerland was working perfectly fine before it joined the european market. And Germany had a much better life quality before EU and Euro. So I would totally be for kicking every mudslime /nigger out and just generally not accept any migration. Then support families way more. So women start having kids again.

>Taken comes out
>everyone makes fun of its absurdity

>It's now real life

There's 200 million Chinese tourists today.

The average tourist on the world looks Chinese and speaks Mandarin.

If your town has no Chinese tourists you are literally at the ass end of nowhere.

Ibiza, loret, costa del sol etc...

Ask your travel agency

bruuuuuuuuuuuh

Hmm. Our tourists are buying up property and filling our undergraduate programs.

That's why all of our tourists are chinese

They are very slutty too

I dont care he was the arrogant one acting like we are the ones that need them when the truth is we do not and we never did. We have to pay for the shit that happens in europe. And the EZB is giving all the poorer and economically weak countries like italy/spain/greece cheap loans on the basis that we are there. If Italy would actually have to pay the triple B loan costs the country would collapse. And same for the rest. Then they act like we have it better now. When we had it better before. They do not understand logic and dont see how much we were forced to give up for the EU. The fact that we are still a productive country is almost a miracle.

Its simple, beware nazicuck. Maybe we' ll be the next country in tell you fuck off and dont pay anything of the debt. And if you huv any problem, remember, we have army. Maybe you want to talk with our legion.

fuerteventura was nice. fuck hueg wind excellent for surfing. nice folks all around. also every vw had fuertwagen model number. brety nice.

>And if you huv any problem, remember, we have army. Maybe you want to talk with our legion.

Really Spain?

They love you so much they want to stay.

... I love you too leaf. C-can i stay? I promise i wont take any benefits...

>Russia is now safer than France
Kys Kreml shill

Murder rates:
>Russia 9.5
>US 3.9
>France 1.2

At least the Frenchies are not racist!

If the race war starts my money is on it starting in France.

Not surprised. I was in Paris a few years ago and I'd be hard pressed to recommend it to anyone.

Even the touristy areas are clogged with nogs borderline assaulting you for free money.

>Flights from Tokyo to Munich are way down this time of year too. So its not just the Chinese who are no longer coming here.

I noticed this here in Vienna this year too! No Chinese and Japanese tourists right now, but a lot more Koreans than there used be,

Where can I pick up Chink tourist qts in Budapest?

wus dis pic rusbrosenpai

>everybody acts like its our responsibility.

since you are sclaimign yourselves as "leaders"of this whole kolhoz "union" you bet your raped reich youre going to take responsibility for it.

cant have your cake and eat it, klaus

And you frog, take your colaborationist goverment of Vichi and pump your ass with. You will be allways the nazy biach

Was in Graz Seiersberg shopping center last week - it's full.

How could you make the normies aware of this though, to completly dry the area of tourism

>industry leaders world wide in several major industries
which ones exactly?

White man come home to America. Europe is lost. We still have a chance with Trump, plus we have guns. Do it now before the fires start!

Go to Deák tér and they are fucking everywhere

Or go to Kőbánya, half the district is bought by the chinese already.

Tourism area in Paris are full of Asian and European tourist.
Fuck this lying Sup Forums board.

So delusional its incredible. You can not say no to us we own you. We fucking own your ass Pablo. Germany owns South Europe. And if the EU collapses you will see how much we actually own your ass. We will have you pay your depts for atleast two generations. And you will become what you once were, a deindustrialized poor vacation destination. Because your government will tax you so much to pay back the dept you will have to pay once EU is gone you wont even be able to afford a jaffa cake in Lidl.

This is what happens when literally all your empire is in Africa.

What do you think of bordeaux. I'm going to spend some months there and i don't want to be sorounded by blacks and muslims.

you're on your own goymoney, good luck :^)

Wouldn't expect to see that in Graz of all places

The rest isn't which dumb easy money tourists need to aware of for their safety

>tfw mugging gullible chink tourists and feeling up the females

Feels good nigga

>America
>white

>Aristotle
Where the fuck did you get that from?

>The rest isn't

Not true Nigel. Some parts of Paris are full of rich white people, some are full of old people, the others full of asian ... blacks ... etc

Mainland chinese? If so - fuck them!

>lying

Sure thing Pierre

Search Paris 2016 on jewtube and this is the #1 result:
youtube.com/watch?v=pN0QddK8VFk&t=212s

Can't wait the nu-males, progressist campus girls and all the trigglypuffs posting walls of text complaining how military parades trigger their safe spaces with PTSD and oppression and shit.

>breitbart
is there anyone here who's not an altright media shill?

Cheap Refugee labor allocation I reckon.

That the African part of Paris like you have in New York place full of Asian etc ...
>this fucking board

nigger? slavshit or turk?
why you chinks love to rip off other nations ideas, design and technologies?

>Where else should I go?

Jail.

The only thing you own if your intestinal parasites caused by Refugees BBC, believe me germoney, you are going to ask for our help in order to uncuck you from Merkel

>That the African part of Paris
that's the problem you dumbass. they normalized that in america a long time ago, but they are only just normalizing this for you now.

and tourists should be aware of it to be safe, plus its ever increasing

>Breitbart

Nigger are you fucking blind? Nowhere on earth looks like that except 3rd world shit holes. Get your shit together or get ready to dust off that white flag...

If you go to Europe it should be somewhere like the v4. Fuck the ones committing cultural and ethnic suicide.