Can Pol Redpill That Poppy?

Pol is the only force that can change the power dynamics in the world currently. We need more celebrities red pilled so they can help us convey our views.

Here we have this young girl, blonde cute and with somewhat of a cult following.

Can anyone make that Poppy red pilled and have her subliminally show her support for nationalism, so more young girls will join our fight.

I know she somewhat is 2016, but it might still be worth it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c3gh-9Vq-9A&ab_channel=Poppy
m.youtube.com/watch?v=T2edLDkhfSA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NIrINw0MtCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to fuck that poppy

She already is receiving programming

I want to fuck Poppy poopie.

That Poppy is not as red pilled as you think. She's pretty much the brain child of Titanic Sinclair and is meant to lampoon celebrity, social media, and the millenial culture in general whilst promoting her music. I think by that avenue, their videos are poignant and meaningful. If you try to contort the message of the videos to support nationalism you're missing the point entirely. Personally, I think if there's an ideology that these videos represent, it's nihilism, especially when they put out 75 minutes of Poppy sitting in front of a white screen reading the Bible for no reason.

Also I wanna sniff her farts.

Sorry, she is red pilled, but not in the sense that you described.

>Personally, I think if there's an ideology that these videos represent, it's nihilism, especially when they put out 75 minutes of Poppy sitting in front of a white screen reading the Bible for no reason.
Exactly. It's artistic degeneracy.

This tbqh.
Though if you can confirm and then show her her reality then that may work.

If that's the way you want to look at it, fine. I find the videos entertaining.

This is the main reason she has to be red pilled. We have to stop her degeneracy and make her a force of good. I know it will be hell of a lot harder since she's masterminded by Titanic Sinclair. Maybe we could start red pilling them both. He will be the harder one to red pill for sure.

she is not nationalist for sure. just see t his video
basically "we are all humans"
youtube.com/watch?v=c3gh-9Vq-9A&ab_channel=Poppy

tell more

Trying to red pill them is a fools errand. And why is nationalism a force of good?

>Women
>redpilled.

Kys

You do realise that mentally healthy girls don't like her and some might think that she's creepy?

Might be true that it would be a fools errand.
Nationalism is good for many, one reason is because people with similar backgrounds, cultures and values will get a long better.

There's a Swedish saying which is; Similar childs play best together.

>blonde
Dude, look at her eyebrows, she's not a natural blonde. Brown hair, brown eyes, not even white

she has been BLACKED

Nasty. We still need messengers though. But which white woman hasn't been blacked yet.

I'll keep despising her, but we might be able to stop her liberal programming of youths.

why are you responding to yourself?

sage and reported for breaking almost every rule

I think that a patriotic feeling for your country is completely fine, but nationalism is a shade too far. Your country (and many other countries in Europe) are importing millions of people who have no patriotic feelings for you country and in some cases even hate your country. This is by and large due to your political leaders being ashamed of their country. Red-pilling That Poppy is silly, but trying to elect politicians who love their country should be objective number one. Sweden needs a Trump.

To be fair, Canada is doing the same, but to a lesser extent. The pendulum is starting to swing back.

I want her to form a real cult so that she can be worshiped.

she would also look so fucking hot in a nuns outfit.

I wouldnt even know how to get a message to her.

shes talking about the doll that is regularly present on her videos.
you'd know this if you weren't a cuck.

I think we could, but we need a set plan. We just can't spam her social media with race stats.

Art used to be about beauty, truth, and perfection. Now satire and critique have replaced them and helped push along our downward spiral.

I feel like the redpill has to come from adversity, it's a lot harder to convince people of the flaws in a system from which they directly benefit to the extent this young woman obviously has.

Dropping the redpills on niggers:
>eternal victimhood
>huge entitlement complexes
>gets emotional when trying to resolve conflicts
>needs quotas and affirmative action in order to be even relevant in white societies
>enslaved by the Arabs for more than 1100 years, 200 years by the Spanish and Portuguese, another 200 years subsequently by the Americans (1% of whites on America, around 27% of southern blacks)
>very low impulse control
>fucking lazy and just plain unreliable and undependable.

>masculine

The only way for niggers to have any presence whatsoever is if whites and Asians debase themselves. At their very heights, there is simply no comparison - niggers, when left to their own devices (without the help of other races), will have mudhuts are their greatest example of 'sophistication'.

What a fucking joke of a pointless race.

Links related:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=T2edLDkhfSA

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NIrINw0MtCI