Doxxing Facebook Page

There is a Facebook Community that up until yesterday was posting images of Trump supporters to shame them for expressing their American rights. The name of the page is "Found Deplorables Basket".

A lot of these pictures also included spouses, children and grandchildren. Yesterday, it became very obvious the the creator messed with the wrong person. They flooded the page with comments revealing the creator's private Facebook page, his LinkedIn page, and his email address. Whoever found out this information gave the creator 24 hours to take the page down. Obviously, he did not comply. So, I am here to spread some information! I got all this information from the Facebook page when the person posted the information that made them shut down their personal online social life.

His name is Brad Shannon. Brad Shannon owns Shannon Marketing Communications in Loveland, CO. He made his private Facebook private but not before I personally verified the mirrored posts on his personal page that coincided with the posts on this Trump supporter shaming page. I messaged the user posting the information and they told me they were able to get his email from the source code using a vulnerability that causes the email address to show up that corresponds with a Marketplace alert. I was able to verify all of this before the information was removed.

DO NOT HARASS THIS PERSON! They do not deserve to have their personal life messed up! Just report the Facebook page for all the people whose picture he did post.

His twitter is still up as of this post. Found it by typing "Brad Shannon Colorado" in to the bing search engine.

Bump

You get my bump, burgerman.

You might wanna post it on Sup Forums though

Remote viewing him right now. Ugh gross, he's got on a cock cage.

the nose knows...

Excellent work user. Here's a (((You))) for the day.

>do not harass
Did you say harass? Also >>>>>>>>

have a bump sir

REEEEEE

>do not harass
What did OP mean by this?

Nice work OP, have a bump.

Posts on b and you'll get a bunch of edgy tards spamming nypa

Don't you guys do the same thing? How many meme you made of sjw?

Nice palidrome, thoth approves

How many of their families, their spouses did we dox? we only really doxxed the famous ones and laughed at the nobodies

Have a report

bump for only reporting and not raiding

Don't beat me up Mr tough antifa fag.

You made a meme about of those protested. You doxxed anybody who disagreed with you and now you want to do it again. Don't get me wrong I think it's great the far right has turned into a bunch of SJW.

Are you under 18 or is your brain just that underdeveloped?

don't dox

t. Sup Forums global rules

no doxing occurred, it's exactly the same thing which happens on here every day

>didn't do nothing

The irony of this place is so so sweet. You guys are acting like everything you hate and pretending like you aren't. So retarded.

stfu kike

we held back for long enough while they mocked us, doxxed us, ridiculed us, tried to get us fired/suspended etc

Brad Shannon sucks and is anti american, mock him

>doesn't understand reactionaries
>doesn't understand tactics
You should read a book other than Harry Potter leddit fag. Now please go back.

>it's fine when we do it
>IT IS COMPLETELY OUTRAGEOUS AND UNACCEPTABLE WHEN THEY DO IT

Damn I'm in Loveland, CO.

What do?

wow your reading comprehension is pretty terrible, even of such a succinct post.

Everything is ok if I do it. Fucking moralist

Post an innocuous letter.

Maybe just a picture of a frog.

Do it before he sets up CCTV

what's the difference between what they did and what you do

They just attack random people who support Trump and we(?) attack the most popular sjws

Shit on his porch.

My fucking like advisor is from Loveland, Colorado. The only two times I've ever heard of that place.

bump

Its against the rules to publicly announce reporting someone.

Heh

I like that

Bump, what an asshole thing to do. That is the same thing as adding Mudslimes to a list because of their religion, something they cunt on about daily.

bump

>do not harass
>Sup Forums
Bruh lmao

ok send death treaths to Brad Shannon, or hitman got it!. praise kek

>the most popular sjws

yeah big personalities like random person at random rally "carl the cuck"

>A lot of these pictures also included spouses, children and grandchildren.

wow its almost like they are asking to have their pathetic lives destroyed by an adversary that can actually fight back.

>claim to have archived proof
>doesn't post proof
>claim to have dox
>doesn't post dox

OP is a glorious winged faggot, request denied.

In

>Don't get me wrong I think it's great the far right has turned into a bunch of SJW.

Dude you're on Sup Forums we INVENTED doxing and ruin life tech you colossal faggot.

The sad fact is we listened to idiots and stopped doing it

If someone shoots at you with bullets you shoot back at them with MORE bullets

Should tweet a link to this thread and watch the meaningless threats fly!

>DO NOT HARASS THIS PERSON! They do not deserve to have their personal life messed up! Just report the Facebook page for all the people whose picture he did post.

I hope this was sarcasm, do you know where you is mate?

What did he mean by this?

It's not outrageous when they do it, because it would be double standards if we did get angry over this (we're not.) It's just that they're trying to do something which we are far, far better at. This is something that they need to learn. Doxxing and harassment is not something which snowflakes should be doing from their glass houses.

I'm gonna sue your ass for the seizure you just gave my mother's husband!

Never trust anyone with 2 first names.

but they aren't doxxing

and you are getting angry