DEFEND THIS DRUMPFKINS

DEFEND THIS DRUMPFKINS

FASHWAVE PARADES WHEN?

[HELL MARCH INTENSIFIES]

sounds cool

Neat

About fucking time.

We spend ten gorrilian dollars on our military and we don't even show it off.

I literally can see nothing wrong with this.

Also, your trip color gives you away for the huge faggot you are

Military parades are cool

Wish we had one, but we'd just go bankrupt

>spend trillions on defense
>don't even parade that shit around in the nations capital

The problem is?

Not do able, all those heavy vechles would sink DC into the swamp it was built on

Would you say that perhaps you would go Hung(a)ry?

So???
What the fuck is wrong with showing off your military strength?

Great idea. Why the fuck not, the Chinese have one, the Russians have one, why can't the FREE™ and BRAVE™ have one?

Nothing wrong with this

Sounds like he is fulfilling a campaign promise.

We should have the parade after the entire middle east is nuked into glowing glass.

we should have military police :^)

Why bother? I have yet to hear a reason why it's bad. Would you rather we have another dildo-themed gay pride parade to show how diverse and tolerant we are?

Really makes your neurons fire, we don't even have money to parade 3x T-72M1s and a couple of Rába trucks. Many such cases. Sad.

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

10/10 would attend

Oh yeah, I get it. If the Russians do something it must be bad. Well, guess what, I'm breathing and eating.
Stop eating food.
Stop breathing air.

Can't wait to see this. Can they test fire a nuke on Mexico for the parade? That would be cool

Long overdue

Should be fun. I enjoy the airshows the Air Force puts on now the rest of the military can join in.

I honestly don't know why Bush wasn't doing this during his unpopular wars.

I think Trump has the right to do this while holding a relatively isolationist stance.

So? We've been doing military personnel parades forever, and we did a full parade after WW2. They will literally complain about everything he does, won't they?

More work for the military. They'll sure love this when they have to prep the pointless parade on the weekends...

Fucking finally

Our military parade will shit on Russia's

USA USA USA USA USA USA

fuck off redditor

This could be pretty neat, like 1x a year on the fourth of July.
Maybe later or earlier too, make another federal holiday or something.

FUCK YES

>this enrages the communist

>daily military parades through California
>daily military parades through Detroit
>daily military parades through all the shittiest liberal hives in the nation

Crime would plummet and nationalism would rapidly take liberalism's place. It's honestly a brilliant plan.

Fucking based. Incorporate it into July4th.

Those are amazing, my dad took me to one when I was a kid.

They had a f-16 do a bomb run on the field.

I'm not sure if it was real but sure looked real.

The blue angles were there too

only shit tier 3rd worlders have gratuitous military parades

I challenge anyone to show me a picture of a military parade in a country that isn't a shithole.

sounds good to me

The fags have their gay sex parades why can't we have this.

lol we have been told russians=bad for so long that the same people from the left who preach acceptance hate you.

The US up until the 80s

WE'RE GOING ON A PARADE MARCH, BOYS

SHOW THEM YOUR AWOOS!

>We already spent half a billion dollars on (((promoting))) the olympics
>border patrol has no food or coats
Oy vey

Because only military dictatorships have military parades! You're too free to have one.

> the marching routines during training will actually have a purpose instead of being cruel torture to recruits

Any pre-cuckening European nation.

Bout time our boys got some stylish uniforms and get to march around with our tanks.

Meh its better than doing maintenance or attending mandatory diversity training.

I doubt you'll take anything as an answer but here.

wtf I hate military tech now

You realize you're going to have to pay everyone involved some ridiculous holiday double pay shit to do this right? The whole think will just be typical frivolous Washington spending, something trump is supposed to fix.

National Guard is actually gonna do this
Thats the plan and the current narrative is jobs and security to blacks, so it fits in

not if you add unnecessary drama and kitsch into it

Link?? This sounds awesome

Fuck that shit

Germany had them in the 30s and 40s

Say what you will about Nazi Germany, but it wasn't exactly a 3rd-world shithole.

I believe that barbwire only make a soldier tougher.

Wait the US doesn't do this already?

Anyone who doesn't realise this is to "impress the idiots" vs actual performance is an idiot.

If you want to demonstrate the US military you can always kill a dictator. Anything else is waste of taxpayer money by complex ridden losers. Nice to see how fast those "muh homeless veterans" got forgotten. But hey, let's burn this fuel right here for Sup Forums to feel good.

I would like to see this

>Bastille day

Ehhhhhh.... Do we *really* want to be like the French?

That's pretty cool user

Also sorry but I have to do this

Inauguration day isn't a holiday

This sounds cool as shit.

sounds pretty good

no faggot hippies or blm getting in way

(And for the record, no worries. I think the French are idiots for doing it as well)

This is awesome, hell yes.

Seriously? Best idea in forever!

The pic speaks for it's self.

Yes, they are our oldest and greatest ally of course.

It's going to be stupid because the American army has a retarded fucking walk for a march instead of a proper snappy goose step

>had
>past tense

I asked for a country that isn't, as in present tense, a shithole.

Nazi Germany no longer exists.

I also think from a political standpoint, it's beyond retarded for Trump to start emulating the Nazis.

>They'll sure love this when they have to prep the pointless parade on the weekends...

we have an entire infantry brigade set aside for little else except ceremonies and parades

Off the top of my head:

Italy
France
Norway
Sweden
Canada
China

Starting with Italy

I fucking love our military. I'm sure they'd find it boring and pointless but I'd love to see a display of military might rolling down the street.

Wonderful, our glorious military shall remind the plebs of our greatness.

I fucking love Orion
>666
will baguettes ever recover?

>members of the armed forces don't deserve pay

really? because they are the problem?

>1000000 billion dollars on F35 program
>not flying them over every town in the united states with red white and blue smoke and having parades of abrams

proof that this is an embezzlement program. anyone who would spend a bajillion dollars on a military program should be proud. they should be parking the f35 in NAPA parking lots like monster trucks to we can explode with patriotism.

>Why have a parade when you can just destabilize another country as a show of power? :^)

You sure you're not an American with a proxy m8?

France

>we have an entire infantry brigade set aside for little else except ceremonies and parades
And it's a retarded waste of money I agree.

they can afford it

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

norway

He provided what you asked for hereNow fuck off

Because it's a fucking waste of taxpayer dollars.

You think all that fuel for the tanks, planes, and other vehicles just comes out of Trump's ass or something? Or that he can just wave a magic wand and teleport everything to DC for free?

And for what? A bit of dick waving? To impress who?

You're dumb as fuck.

before the liberals cry

The French Military does parades. Literally nothing wrong with it.

>Bbbbbeing proud of your countries military is bbbad you nnnazi!!!

Grow some balls, pull the trigger, end your fucking existence.

They could probably pay for military parades all across the country for the next few years by cutting a single F-35 from the budget.

>only shit tier 3rd worlders have gratuitous military parades

we have had air shows forever, and they're far more expensive than parades
some schedule of parades would do the military good, or at least the Army because when I was in no one could march worth a shit, heads bobbing and shoulders swinging like they were strutting in to the club

Sounds awesome, would take day off to attend.

Upboated. Have some gold, kind sir.

OK, maybe I lose.

I still think that outside of a victory parade, military parades aren't normal for America.

>Because it's a fucking waste of taxpayer dollars.
Military spending on that scale in general or parades?

sweden

They're sitting around doing nothing. We might as well use them to remind niggers of Trump's power.

March a whole division through Harlem.

Lol no

What are you smoking besides cock?

UK and Russia are on that list, too. The US military regularly participates in parades/official functions. They aren't fully fledged military parades but we've done them in the past and it isn't unreasonable.