Wtf? I thought doge was ourguy?

Wtf? I thought doge was ourguy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Exz0yNdvksg
youtube.com/watch?v=pbSUCjMAyII
youtube.com/watch?v=-pKeTHbTxHU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVx2i6jGzf8
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/23/donald-trump/trump-tweet-blacks-white-homicide-victims/
hiphopdx.com/news/id.37792/title.lil-wayne-applauded-after-hanging-out-with-military-personnel
youtu.be/IhfB_QWy4DA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ex crip gangster rap nigger
>our guy
What did you really expect?

Snoop goes where the weed is. That's all that matters to him.

You guys are faggots for jumping on the latest celebrity who makes one comment that you like.

How many times do you need to be disappointed to wake up?

> nigger our guy

you must be new here friend, you have to go back

The character of Uncle Tom was a principled man who resisted being exploited

Sounds like the absolute worst thing you can call a black person

>pothead nigger has an opinion

fuck all niggers

Snoop Dogg is such a pussy it's unbelievable. For generations he looks like a man that would break down and cry in physical confrontation.

Stupid weed tokers

>unironically believing niggers are /our guy/

>dirty ganja loving coon who raps about degeneracy and banging white wominz is our guy

Are you retarded?

Says the motherfucker who went on a white woman show to mock black people and make himself look like a sell out.
>So whats this kitchen utensil called snoop?
A SPIZZACHULA!
>and this?
A SPILADDLE!

The nigger mentality is more open and on display than every before.

How the fuck are more people not getting tired of this shit?

no nigger is /ourguy/ and especially not that faggot retard kanye

I can't think of a rap artist more entrenched with white people than Snoop.

For fucks sakes "SNOOP AND MARTHA COOKING" and you want to call someone a sell out? An Uncle Tom?

Is getting called an uncle tom by an actual total uncle tom sort of a compliment? Like a double negative?

UNCLE TIZZOMZ YALL!!!

How is it Uncle Tom'ing, I never heard Trump say anything against blacks.

88 times.

Snoop sold his soul to Satan, you fucking retard.

Have you even listed to Doggystyle?

He hasn't, they're just pissed off he's white and in charge

this desu senpai

Snoop always seemed like the kind of guy who would come to your birthday party if you had like 80 bucks and some weed for him.

>uncle tom
So how's that even an insult?

Trump hasn't done anything indicative of actual racism against blacks and they're still acting like he's literally Hitler.

It means race traitor.

>our guy

Are you fucking stupid?

Also one of the few gangsta rappers who killed someone, and it was ruled self defense. Still, celebrities need to just perform their shit, then sit down and shut the fuck up.

Can we start a campaign to label him an uncle tom? Successful black man, lives in a mansion, worth millions. How does he get to decide what's best for average black people? He is privileged as fuck.

Gee, i wonder why black people don't like Trump.

t. I'm black and don't like Trump

Back to the_donald faggot.

This.
Our next phase should be to destroy this cancerous shitbird.

Meme this washed up faggot into McHammer.

Wtf is wrong with niggers? Trump said literaly nothing bad about them ever, yet they still convinced he is against them.

nigger

Because he tells the truth, got it.

All the more reason to meme Marijuana reclassification.

Let's make Snoopy our dog.

>blacks complain about uncle toms and house niggas
>meanwhile 90% of white people are white traitors
that's one thing negroes do better than us

Except those are completely false statistics.

Black people are just impervious to reason and facts, that's why.

Cuz he tweeted nearly true crime statistics one time? At least he start the conversation instead of sticking fingers in ears head in sand about black on black violence.

That guy has smoked so much weed hes become scatterbrained, so one of his random thoughts will inevitably be something I agree with eventually.

Pay him no attention.

have black people even read Uncle Tom's Cabin?

Apparently Snoop forgot he was one of the people who roasted Trump on comedy central a few years ago

Snoop Dogg was always a shitty meme desu

No, it's mostly true. Like 93% of blacks die from other blacks. Even CNN admitted it when they criticized this tweet. Less than 2% die from cops. More whites are killed by cops yearly.

Also a Harvard professor who's black did a study finding blacks are not more likely to be shot by cops.

>uncle tom
Snoop confirmed as bluepilled.

That's funny. Snoop Goy was sucking Trump's dick for an entire decade. I wonder what changed.

There are black transsexuals selling their body for meth who are less sellouts than Snoop

Does anyone take him seriously apart from kids who still laugh at 420

It's easy to get fooled by fake stats on twitter. I always try to get the best possible stats and visualize them.

I thought he was snoop lion nowadays?

How far off are they? The only one I see being significantly off is the whites killed by blacks. People are generally killed by the same race they are.

That said, the general message of those stats still stand, niggers commit a lot of crime.

Besides, we all know that tweet is not why blacks hate trumps. THey hate trump because they are told to. He's been meeting with blacks constantly since being elected but faces nothing but hatred for doing so and any black that meets with him is called a sellout.

this is why black people will always have niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=Exz0yNdvksg

hes white

more like poop dog right guys?

if hilllary would have won they would be preforming for a white woman. how would they not be uncle toms then?

Snoop was irrelevant after Doggystyle.

This guy has been putting his name on every garbage product he can for the past 20 years.
Biggest shill in the rap game. His word means absolutely nothing at this point.

>I'm black and I don't like Trump exposing me or my people

Neck yourself.

Snoop is a faggot

Will Raekwon perform?
youtube.com/watch?v=pbSUCjMAyII
1:18

I used to like snoop until I took red pills.
The fucking guy is a face for cultural marxism.
Look at his (((Owners))).
Mother fucker lives a lavish life off the shekels he's paid to promote degeneracy.
He's a fucking joke.

What a dumb nig nog. Its ok for HIM to go to Trumps Roast and jig left and aboo right. And its ok for HIM to be out of the "hood" and irrelevant in the rap game for what, 25 years now?

Snoop IS a house nigger

That's really funny coming from him though, snoop dogg is actually despised within the rap community for being the biggest sellout "fake ass nigger" in the business.

Cracking refutation of official government records you have there.

Really made me think and change my mind.

>>dirty ganja loving coon who raps about degeneracy and banging white wominz is our guy
Rappers dont rap about banging white wimminz they all only talk about black lightskin girls it seems to be insanely common among black hip hop culture, the obsession of lightskin black women with fat asses

He's been gone for a while now. Just let the early onset dementia take him gently to his rest

>le 420 miscegenation nigger is our guy

Solidarity with the latin brothers?

Maybe Snoop has seen the nigger outtakes video.

Maybe it's all the support Trump gets from racists.

Correct. It's a similar percentage for white on white crimes too, although blacks have fight crimes per capita.
The issue with cops is that they're payed by citizens to protect and to often unarmed or innocent blacks are killed by them. Blacks who kill blacks are typically persecuted to the fullest extent of the law instantly.

I still wonder how Trump got away with this. I remember how the media didn't went that crazy over this retweet because then they would be going down a road where they don't want to go, they would had to report actual Black-on-White murder statistics. I remember how one news article actually reported the actual number but they put some nonsense table in it to do damage-control and act like White-on-Black murders happen way more than Black-on-White ones.

Can someone redpill me on why black people are so against Trump when he's literally never said or dome anything against them?

*done

I think it's because he is a Republican president. They hated GWB as well even though he was better for them than Obongo.

Because their masters say he's racist, so it must be true.

youtube.com/watch?v=-pKeTHbTxHU

Reminder that snoop dogg put on white face and made videos of him mocking white people and no one even batted an eye

The white killed by blacks stat is the worst part about it and renforces negative stereotypes. Do you expect blacks to just be ok with that? The rest of the stats aren't that surprising.

But Ye is our guy cuck

He is a rich successful white man. Nothing makes black people more angry than to see that

This dude here is not a swine, and he is our nigga. Sam Moore of the soul and R&B duo Sam and Dave has performed at five other presidential inaugurations and will make no exception here, saying he refused to be intimidated by the left and Trump should be given a chance.

His band actually created and innovated music instead of ripping off The Doors songs and having stupid sound effects in his music. Poop Dogg is the ultimate manchild, can not fucking grow up ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVx2i6jGzf8

>Uncle Tom

>A nigger by any other name

This. Repeatedly saying he's racist over and over again has left the impression that he has a problem with blacks, even though he hasn't done a thing against them.

>and he is our nigga

He ain't my nigger. It is, unfortunately, illegal to own those fucking things anymore.

You are a racist. You might not know it, you might not feel like it, and you might not look like one, but you are a racist. Could you please just take a step back, look at what you just said, and maybe read it out loud. Then come back to me and try to tell me you aren’t a damn racist. I don’t care if you were joking, it wasn’t funny. You really think it was funny? Think about all the people you just insulted. Normal human beings, just like you , and you make a wisecrack like that. You make me sick. But you know what? I’m not going to insult you. In fact, I’m done talking to you. I’m just going to leave this here and let you think about it, let it eat you inside. I’m sorry for my language, but this made me very upset. That is all.

don't worry they will learn their lesson with drumpf this time

Low IQ puppets of the left

Seems like Snoop doesn't understand his own people.

"Haters make me famous" isn't just a slogan. A lot black people have the mentality of fuck anyone who say I can't do something. I'm going do it anyway out of spite.

Snoop sayinh he doesn't like Trump is one thing. But when he starts "hatting" that's when he fucks up. The issue isn't his views on Trump, the problem is he's being disrespectful to blacks as individuals. He made it personal.

>be black
>go to school
UNCLE TOM
>dont abandon my kids
UNCLE TOM
>get a job
UNCLE TOM
>dont do prison time
UNCLE TOM

I'll never forget when Donald Sterling ex owner of he Clippers had his racist tirade leaked and Snoop Dogg ranted about how racist and white he is meanwhile the guy is super stereotypical Jew. I can't help but think Jews were rubbing their hands during that going yes excellent.

Basically like girls calling each other sluts for no reason but jealousy. They don't want to see each other succeed. They are the ones keeping each other down because deep down they hate themselves

>and to often unarmed or innocent blacks are killed by them.
Nope. Unarmed doesn't mean shit. The black standards for innocent are different than white standards.

I feel sorry for the blacks who aren't like this. They actually kind of give a shit about being a good person only for their racist black peers to call them an Uncle Tom.

That tweet is just not the reason they hate him and you know it. He's not down with the BLM agenda so he's evil to them.

I think black people are so used to them gibs that when ever they hear "racist", they start chimping out out of habit.

>partisan issues are bipartisan issues
t. civic nationalist

Suck a dick.

You're either a nigger or a nigger lover and have no place here.

Fuck off.

Implying some uneducated degenerate rapper has any conception of source criticism. Implying Snoop is consistently able to apply that which separates man from other animals, namely reason. Bruh. People around Snoop and in the media keep saying Trump be raycis so it feels like he raycis nahmeen. Therefore, Trump be raycis and tryin to keep a nigga down yo, he a KKK raycis ass cracka who ain't care if a nigga ain't got no food on the table, dis cracka be like fuck these niggers yo, nahmeen, it's cold out here, word.

Why this guy is relevant. He is some degenerate on drugs doing "gangster" music.

Show us the real ones then.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/23/donald-trump/trump-tweet-blacks-white-homicide-victims/

No believe it or not if were not including Hobsin, lil Wayne is more of our guy. Don't let his personal fool you. Wayne is smart. Got a degree in psychology. he legitametly supports the troops and not for publicity. (see link). Even call Bullshit on race baiters. He had a lot of other attributes you dont expect from a hard core rapper but went on engough about it. He's why can't judge a book by its cover. Not a fan of his music but I respect him as a person.

hiphopdx.com/news/id.37792/title.lil-wayne-applauded-after-hanging-out-with-military-personnel

Lil Wayne refusing to support blm and defends white people:
youtu.be/IhfB_QWy4DA