Sup Forums will defend this

Sup Forums will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/04/erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums btfo! How will Drumpf ever recover.

Christians basically invented this country and they're better than jews, muslims, and communists.

Blackwater kills muslims better than anyone, I don't see the problem there.

If mercenaries are the price of a volunteer (read: not a bunch of shitkicking psychopaths that don't want to be there then take it out on literally everyone and everything else) army then so be it.

>46IQ
seems about right desu

Jews are better you Christian cuck.

>Blackwater
>Bad

(you)

How fucking bluepilled can one faggot be? Kill yourself. Martin Luther rightfully called out the kikes.

>American talking about anyone else's IQ

Trump said so

>her brother founded Blackwater

Her brother founded a successful company that does the military's job more efficiently to the point that it's changing the makeup of military forces across the world, overall downsizing the costs of military engagements & neutralizing enemies more quickly?

Say it with me: UNDER BUDGET, AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

Jews rule the world which meant they are better then the none jewish subhumans.

ahem

Nope, it means whites are too empathetic and have been on top too long.

Kikes have no influence in China or anywhere East Asia really. They turned Africa into a worse shithole and left there too. You kikes can only live by being parasites off of whites.

butthurt goyim :^)

Not an argument.

>brother founded blackwater
>blackwater founder said this:
breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/04/erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case/
pizzagate once again confirmed

Why would you want to disqualify them from winning government contracts? They do the military's job more efficiently to the point that it's changing the makeup of military forces across the world, overall downsizing the costs of military engagements & neutralizing enemies more quickly.

Say it with me: UNDER BUDGET, AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

Find someone with experience not tied to anything ever.

top kek

>46IQ
>6ay (Gay)
>a leaf
>using Drumpf
wow