Tipping

Fly almost every 2 weeks to New York (JFK) from Amsterdam for work. fuck.. its a Delta again

Go to the nearest money exchange point
>Hey, you again
>Yes, $200 in $1 bill please
She fucking hates me
>waiting at gate
>Delta personal spams the fucking voice commercials again
>YOU CAN UPGRADE TO DELTA PREMIUM FOR ONLY 500 DOLLAR A FLIGHT
>Nigger behind desk eventually keeps pressing the button too fast
>YOU CAN YOU CAN YOU CAN YOU CAN YOU CAN UPGRADE TO DELTA PREMIUM YOU CAN YOU CAN YOU CAN UPGRADE TO YOU CAN YOU CAN
>tip the nigger for pressing the button
>Walk towards plane
>tip the pilot, and the flight attendant for allowing me to board
>tip everytime they walk by for food
>tip everyone for clapping when landing
>tip other passengers for inflight performance
>tip when leaving plane
>tip TSA officer for fingering my butthole
>tip customs officer for stamping my passport
>take subway instead of scammer indian taxidrivers
>tip nigger at the subway selling Metrocards for 2 bucks because he fucking SABOTAGED the machines that usually sell them
Finnaly arrive at Time square, near my hotel
>walk towards nearest exchange again, $500 in $1 bills please
>tip em for accepting me as a Toothpaste
>tip Mickey mouse at times square, Captain America and those big yellow cartoon thingies
Go to the nearest place that sells coffee, aka Starbucks
>Waiting in line
>Accidently lock eyes with the girl behind the counter
>RAAAAAPEEE
>Burgers surround me with their mobility scooter and pin me down
>Police comes, have to tip
>they take me with them
>tip them for the ride around the city
>finnaly arrive
>out of money
>cant afford to tip my lawyer
>Send off to gitmo

Why the fuck do Burgers actually tip so much for fucking basic service
Always when i fucking eat somewhere, the fucking whore comes by 20 times to ask if everything is okay and faking to like me
>Bitch i will tip you more if you dont come by every 5 seconds to ask if the food is okay you niggerslut

What do you think

tl;dr fpbp

Others have to decide if FPBP you nignog

I like tipping, although I understand autistic people cannot

>tipping

If you have money and plenty of it, you should tip people with shitty jobs, especially in the service industry. Unless of course you're a miserable, selfish cunt.

Yeah I don't tip out of any sense of obligation, I just enjoy making people even slightly happier. I worked a bunch of service jobs in college and even a dollar or two here and there made me really happy.

Dont tip americans they fucked up world economy twice

Its built into the prices and wages here, my europoor friend. Your restaurants pay their waiters more and our can pay waiters less than minimum wage because tips are expected to cover the difference. I agree its kind of a shit system, but the idea obviously is to make sure the person providing you with service is rewarded when they do their job well and rewarded poorly if they do a shit job.

>Why the fuck do Burgers actually tip so much for fucking basic service
Because they are beggar in nature and materialist, burguers will get mad at me for stating the truth.

The only thing I tip is my fedora

>tl;dr fpbp

Muh Murican community college education

Also, several restaurants near where I live have tried to implement a "no tipping" policy, where they charge higher prices and actually pay their wait staff a living wage with benefits an what not. It has not gone over well. Us burgers cant seem to wrap our heads around this concept.

>Accidently lock eyes with the girl behind the counter
>RAAAAAPEEE

There's your problem, you have to tip before and after service in coffee shops dumb ass. Don't go to other countries if you don't know their customs.

yes every working class American is responsible for the actions of rootless kikes, thank you potatoslav

I am one but its true we grub with both hands

just don't go to other countries. it's always trading down once you're an american.

Internet coffee phone.

>europoor
>doesn't have basic minimum wages
>doesn't have electric kettles
>has fucked up paper
>scared of cheese

americans

tip me

This isn't your blog fucking crest prohealth toothpaste nigger back to pleddit with you

I actually really like cheese. Alot.
Stilton is gay tho.
And I didnt realize our paper was fucked up or that anything was wrong with stoves. Last time I used an electric kettle was in college

As somebody who was never required nor expected to tip in my entire life, I have to admit I don't understand the concept at all.
It feels...unfriendly.

>Americans fucked up the economy
what are Jews
ftfy

kek