First Day of Liberal Brainwashing Class

How was Sup Forums's first day of school? Any crazy liberal teachers? I have one:

>be me
>walk into Social work class
>taking it again because I had to quit last semester's liberal brainwashing
>guy awkwardly holds door open
>sit in the back
>no risks
>just gonna nod and tell lies all semester
>awkward guy starts fucking around teacher's area
>o that guy's the teacher
>(((dr)))
>kind of off-puttingbut maybe just ugly
>black shirt has picture of marx
>impact font (only on the bottom though)
>from each according to his ability
>to each according to his need

>:I

>rest of class shuffles in
>smaller than last time
>(((professor))) begins
>tells us about his political views
>"extreme left communist"
>"farther right than Lenin"
>"farther right than Fidel Castro"
>"farther right than the Soviet Union"
>holy shit
>thisfuckingguy.gif
>brings up his website
>one of his
>has dozens
>scrolls through massive wall of text to find us a poem he wrote
>catch brief snippets
>wikileaks
>russian hacking
>nooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>quotes a trump tweet
>shitty web design
>maybe from 1999
>karl marx follows your cursor around
>"it's about the communist revolution, writen with religious symbols, iconography, and terminology."
>doesn't even rhyme
>later on talks about Trump believing in conspiracy theories
>names Alex Jones lol
>"Infowars.com"
>talks about religion
>"I'm jewish but I don't practice Judaism"
>"Israel makes me embarrassed to be a Jew."
>"I'm pro-one state solution."
>"Palestine should get all of it and the Jews should go back to Europe."
>some guy in the front betrays ignorance
>never betray ignorance
>questions teacher
>now I have the bait and can avoid teacher's wrath
>hopefully

I don't want to fuck around in this class so I won't ever imply what I actually believe. I will post more green text throughout the semester if more liberal shit happens. I'll use the tag LBC. Also let this and future threads be a place to post your own crazy liberal college stories

Other urls found in this thread:

markfoster.online/
twitter.com/markalanfoster?lang=en
markfoster.net/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Texas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Chile
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randall_G._Holcombe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice blog

check this out
I said far right instead of far left

Kek
Moar greentext pls
I want something to rage at while I live in a secular white college

Post his website

>brings up his website
>one of his
>has dozens
its gettin good

no thats against the rules. Good luck finding it though. On the off chance you do, and think to yourself "how can this guy be a college professor?" keep digging. Eventually you learn he has worked as a college professor for over two decades.

I got thrown out of class today because I brought up some arguments against Islam to my psychology teacher. Most of the students didn't support her which got her mad, feels good man.

>no thats against the rules

Are the view on Muslims changeing in Belgium?

I posted a greentext of last semester awhile ago. I had to finish it live and didnt copy/paste because I suck and I don't feel like retyping, so I won't post it here. Just telling you I have a big juicy story you probably won't get to read.

Feel free to post in any future LBC threads though. I understand the frustration of not being a psycho communist in college while everyone else praises the marxism shoved down everyone's throats, so I'll feel your feels bro

>going to syllabus day

it's hard not to when self-professed extreme communists are your professor and will fail you if you don't hear every word they say

>fat Mexican man as my English teacher
>sjw haircut
>has a good blog
>writes non-fiction biographies of female teacher and nurses in low income areas
>mfw

Food blog fuck

>class registrstion doesn't end till Friday
>needing to have the syllabus read to you like a 5 year old
How blue pilled are you?

>FakeFakeFakeFakeFake
Abandon thread! Sage.

Problem with kids these days is that they don't know what is happening anymore, I'm lucky to have a class that's almost filled with right-wing students. But man kids are getting retarded, they prefer to blame politicians for the fact that the shtskins don't want to integrate than to go out there and see for themselves that shtskins are the problem. FeelsBadMan

My professor had no Islamophobia, Homophobia, or other bigotry allowed written on the syllabus. I sat next to a Muslim chick in class, so I won't press it. BUT it says no bigotry so I don't see why I should have negative consequences for rational criticisms of Islam -.-.

why does the spelling/grammar error thing want me to capitalism Muslim and Jew but not christian?

It's not against the rules but well done you showed your fanfiction is full of shit.

befriend them, then red pill them

Fuck'em they'll learn when they get older. How about the 28+?

>be me your local edgelord
>average student getting Bs in school
>teacher walks in Hillary badges (this is Scotland mind you)
> election comes up
>she says "she won the popular vote shes not my president"
>i reply with "no shit your in Scotland not america"
>gets naked
>fuck her with my micro penis
> Eric Harris walks in
>bang bang
>sweetrelease.jpg
>watch from heaven trump building a wall
>its glorious not Mexican ever gets into america ever again
>Scotland gets independence
>its been a good death

is it not against the rules? I'll post if so

Simply posting a site is not against the rules no.. If it was there would be thousands of bans a day here.

>college
>being a little babby
>saying "secular white"

grow up kid then come back when youre not a walking meme

The fuck ? How does any of this personal information relate to his class?

my ancestors used the Homestead Act to farm land here in America. generations later we still have the land. Scotts ftw.

But no independence for awhile, you'll fuck up Brexit and mudslimes will still get into the UK. Someday though yaaaaa

im the dead
i see futre i right
lol sily aliv humen

Yes posting a specific link to another site is not against the rules. What you're probably thinking of is [raiding]: When a large swathe of 4channers spam a certain livestream or dox a certain site.

The site probably doesn't do livestreams and I doubt people from Sup Forums would bother to dox a blog.

This is becoming a huge problem in Belgium, most teachers are all extreme leftists, I blame woman for this, they are destroying our educational system by taking away male teachers and putting woman who only like to indoctrinate leftists ideas that multiculturalism is a good idea and these kinds of ideas to the younger generation. Not only are the males totally left out, woman take advantage of this in class, in the recent years male students just don't feel interested in school because its too feminine. The moment I got into university I finally got into studying, probably because i dont get lessons from any leftist bitch who is trying to push that multicultural-marxist bullsht

seriously don't get me started. I personally felt called to do everything I could to help Trump win. Iwas the real grass-roots MAGA movement. This means I also had to defend Trump when my previous Liberal Brainwashing professor would spout bullshit. As we all know, never reveal your power level, so I suffered the consequences of that class and am now retaking it. Professors might as well be Marxist preachers these days.

>Go to first day of macro economics
>professor makes fun of communists and political correctness

You just have to take the right classes to avoid the extreme liberals and university is good

No, I'm 21, just got into university

I'm going into Social Work laregly because there are not enough strong conservative men out there making the world better. Combine that with the decline of religion and I truly believe the future of my country and maybe the western world is in danger. It's absolutely no coincidence young men have no role models these days

>Economics
Liberals like to stay away from things they don't understand

post the website faggot

My other class is microeconomics with a friendly old asian. Looking forward to it

Okay, I'l post it, but only if it's not against the rules and won't impact my privacy or schooling. I don't want professor to come in mad at trolls and take it out on my class

fuck you for being younger than me

post it or gtfo faggot

Jesus fucking christ you pussy ass bitch. You're on an anonymous image board, how could he know it was you that linked to his public fucking website? Also, we aren't even raiding. We genuinely want to see what fucking shit this dude has on his site. I want to read his god damn articles or whatever on InfoWars.

You won't get a job when you graduate with a BS dummy. Your life though.

You'll be fine post it

Totally agree with you, my 10 years plan is to study public management and law, get into the European union and start redpilling people from the inside. I think that role models these days are not possible anymore because of the leftist media. The next 5 years from now will change the world we know today, and I'm just hopping to see everyone enlightened and redpilled.

and here I am sad that I've wasted so much time not being the best me I could be :(

post it you faggot

post the fucking website you colossal fucking jewish double nigger

haha, studying EU law will "blue pill" the fuck out of you

i mean im an award winning journalist and created a multimillion dollar business by age 22. but still, fuck you for thinking you could go to college when im done with it

disability is a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitccccchhhhhhhhh

ok

markfoster.online/ here's the source of his poem that didn't even rhyme. But there's a maze of portals. Eventually you'll feel bad because he self-proclaims himself an autist

learning how to jump through so many hoops has to count for something though. Don't ruin user's dream

I have been through too much poverty and difficulties in my life, blue pilling me would almost mean indoctrination to me at this point.

>no thats against the rules.
of larping

>markfoster.online/
this can't be real holy shit

post his website!! I wanna laugh at it as well.

Oh god the only thing its missing is music you can't turn off.

>markfoster.online/
Does that fucking site ever end?

You can't be fucking serious....that's...that's a gold mine!

did anyone ddos it yet

that happens on some of them

and now you see why I'm inspired to make LBC. True to my beliefs, I should do my duty to my country and help other people like me at the very least vent and feel included in some community. There have been people just doing what they can for all of human history, I plan to do the same

>My Dialectical metaRealism™ (DmR™) incorporates Marxism–Luxemburgism, Bhaskarian critical realism, and, simultaneously, various elements of additional cutting–edge conceptual frameworks.

Lol wtf is this

I'm part time cuz life. Mlk got in the way of first class, but my international relations class kicked off. Great teacher ex republican staffer om cap hill, he's a hardcore realist. Feels good man

Ok we got the site. Lets raid it and derive the professors personal information and see if we can find out who OP is.

I haven't had my classes yet. I take evening classes.

wow

Jesus H christ. This is a fucking leftist parody come alive. Someone needs to meme this. Even shit tier news stations like FOX news will pick it up and lose their shit over it. Maybe this guy's life will turn to shit or he might even get fired.

>That Karl Marx cursor
End this fucking guys career right fucking now.

what the turbo fuck lmao

>As a 60-year-old full professor of sociology (tenured), Mark specializes in religion, theory, and sociological practice. He is a Baháʼí, a Marxist–Luxemburgist democratic left–communist sociologist, and an emancipated Autist with degrees in sociology, history, journalism, and English.
>emancipated Autist

apparently we will be delving into this guy's theory work. I have to pass this class so I'll do what it takes

dude no wtf

enjoy the laughs while you can user. Eventually you feel sad for the guy, like he's Gollum or something

at least Karl Marx follows you the whole time you scroll

hey fuck you chile you stole one of our flags. During the election I befriended an Argentinean and now I can't wait for them to just absorb your country. Goddam Star Stealers

this is real life

My semester starts Monday, and it's my last one for my undergrad degree. All four of the classes are for my major (aka no libshit), and two of them are taught by the same professor who happens to be legit fully red pilled. Cannot wait friends.

jesus fucking dancing christ

Here is the guys twitter

twitter.com/markalanfoster?lang=en

Look at his pic. He definitel has some serious cuckface.

If you see an LBC in the future, stop by and remind me there's hope

he described himself as more extreme communist than the USSR, are you really surprised?

forgot the link

markfoster.net/

First lecture was my professor praising Trump's campaign as "genius" and saying he deserves much credit for winning.

Fuck off nigger.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Texas
>Adopted January 25, 1839

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Chile
>Adopted 18 October 1817

Wait a minute that bottom text......

>Mark specializes in religion, theory, and sociological practice. He is a Baháʼí, a Marxist–Luxemburgist democratic left–communist sociologist, and an emancipated Autist with degrees in sociology, history, journalism, and English.
>and an emancipated Autist
>Autist

KEK STRIKES AGAIN

liberal professors cannot be fired . they would have to kill someone to be fired

>be me
>be STEM major
>Ukrainian math teacher makes a short, neutral speech about Trump's inauguration
>he doesn't take any sides, just says that the country will change, and we will see it happen
>Trump supporters aren't gloating
>Clinton supporters aren't crying
>Everybody gets along

Feels good to have redpilled major, man. Except for the pooinloo STEM immigrants, fuck those guys.

Why do I feel so uncomfortable browsing this site?

OP I wish you good luck. You're gonna need it. You have a literal communist autist for a professor.

Feel bad for OP. It's going to be a long semester kek

Communist are literally autistic. You can't make this up.

I'm taking two classes taught by this guy: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randall_G._Holcombe
He's a hardcore capitalist and free market guy, and last week bemoaned the lack of diversity of ideas on campus. He's based as fuck.

Felt like an infiltrator in a spy movie at first. But the girl I sat next to started chatting me up. I find out she's a college republican, who can't stand the sjw bs. Very good first day I feel like our beliefs are underground but intriguing to the right kinda chick. However I must admit she was Latina so I'm a bit conflicted.

I got some good ones from back in freshman year of hs, my English 1 teacher was a loon

>be 15 yo me in english
>teacher is a sheboon
>90% of the books + poems we talk about are centered around slavery and Jim crow
>constant "we wuz slaves" "whitey segregated us n sheit"
>the curriculum is so full of this nonsense that the only proper literature we analyze all year are romeo and juliet and the odyssey, everything else is poems about racism by queer wymyn of color and Hillary Clinton speeches
>our other activity in class is analyzing political cartoons
>every single cartoon is Horsey-tier liberal garbage
>this activity only exist so the nigger teacher can push her politics on us in the scummiest most obvious way possible
>she'd ask what the message of the cartoon is
>some poor sap responds
>"teacher the message of the cartoon is that the misogynistic Republicans want to harm women by de-funding planned parenthood"
>"yes student Republicans DO want to harm women by de-funding planned parenthood"
>proceeds to 10 minute political rant

If you got lucky and went to a decent school I'm sorry to inform you that all the memes about liberal indoctrination are true, and the bullshit starts before college too

what the fuck

OP actually delivers?

I knew a college latina Republican too. 5 years out of college she did a 180 and because a screaming pc liberal. Woman inherently will fall for trends and PC liberalism is one of the biggest today.

Shout "PEPE!" while that faggot talks during the next lesson.

he said thats 10 years old. Now he's got a gross beard. Also a pot belly

:( He's right you know. Trump saved me.

classic pepper, writing fanfic on wikipedia then linking it to feel important

I didn't report the last guy when I bby rights should have. This makes me glad in my decision. The school system only cares about protecting its own. That and the report doc was clearly supposed to make the angry student's fee-fee's better/dissuade the lazy. It was one page asking you to describe the problem with an essay, and another asking you to write an essay about what you want to happen to improve the situation. Pic related, several diferent times students were allowed to play 10+ minutes of John Oliver.

it only gets worse.

thank you. I'll try to do things for the lulz when I can so I can quickly run home to post a greentext
>4
>u

wtf there's memes and then there's people are individuals, don't write off the qt yet. Especially these days, conservative women are a dying breed
yeah that's likely to happen too

N E V E R C O M E D O W N

>KC
Why the fuck am I not surprised. More reasons to nuke that shithole.

my god, i thought you were making this up

angelfire.come/markfoster

lol @ the chiefs

the entire thing is typical social science word-salad, reads as if it was written by a schizo

How do we liberate OP? I feel like we owe him for delivering.