Michael Peinovich

"It was real in my mind" - Michael Peinovich

Still mad you got BTFO in the last thread?

yeah lol

You have nothing better to do today? You must still be mad from the last one where that other burger pushed your shit up.

tell me more

One look at his kike face is disturbing

a new record?

30 posters? nah not a record

Mike actually admits to being partially Jewish in the rebel yell interview posted a few hours ago.

Look at him clearly:
>part Jewish
>brother is half black
>wife is Jewish and advocates for diversity while belonging to a Jewish identity group
>starts the nazi saluting at NPI
>shilled for it after, encouraging others to do it
>in the latest podcast with rebel yell he kept implying he was still a leader and would like to personally be in calls while betting and organizing

He can't be trusted.

He can't be fully white, that is one negroid looking nose

>If you're going to let in a mixed Jewish person then they have to have earned that and in my case I did

kike enoch will never recover

around 1:26:00 on the rebel yell interview

The self hating jews are the best jews, except for dead ones. The shoah will go on.

Listening to TRS for the last year has had me in fits of laughter on a weekly basis, and it has made me a better stronger happier man, Mikes personal life doesn't change any of that.

Also at 1:19:00.

tu quoque etc

5'2

>68 posts by this ID

I always thought this too. He definitely has some negroid genes

>1 post by this ID

I never understood why these people are always leaders

certainly not an OP!

hey cmon he's not that ugly lol

>5'02!

get the fuck out of here

Oh look, another divide and conquer tactic from the Jews. If you were really a WN or NatSoc, you'd be out doing something important for the movement, like fighting the real enemy, not trying to foment unrest.

>defending thoroughly kiked institution
>"hurr d&c"
trsodomites everybody

Underrated

Nope, didn't defend shit. That's how you fags are so easy to spot. Same responses with pretty much the same wording. Try as you might, some fucking podcast host won't be the end of our movement.

>Nope, didn't defend shit
Yeah okay you retarded faggot, you were just hollering into the abyss for no reason

>74 post by this id.
80% of the posts in this thread.
forget your proxy?

>mfw 5'8

Nope, just calling a shill a shill. You're welcome for the shekels my (You)s provided.

B-but he divorced his jew wife, lost the job and was disavowed by his family.

Anyone else notice in the podcast today Sven pretty much admit it was Ghoul who was working with Antifa?

>forget your proxy?
yep, now jidf knows it's me
oops