Sips tea

>largely due to human emissions
>siberia
>alaska
>those countries above iran
>human emissions

>you can accurately determine if a entity that is 4.543 billion years old is being affected by something based on 4 years of data

what are you going to do, kill 6Billion people?

suck it up bitches, humans will do what we always do. why worry?

>Interpreting the shades of color on the chart as human emissions
It clearly shows a scale in degrees Fahrenheit

As a result of human emissions

Are you a fucking idiot? did you know that a gas can travel around the globe? Especially in 4 fucking years.

sure user

turn your trip on
i want to see which of the retards you are

that's because with gravity all air floats to the top

freaking bongs

been geoengineering for the past 70 years to manufacture the conditions one would describe as 'climate change' the weather is now sold and controlled, you are a pussy and are okay with solar radiation management preventing your skin from having UVB making contact with it so you can naturally produce vitamin d, you're a pussy that is okay with being denied a normal blue sky and you are a pussy that is okay with being denied sunlight

>2017
>litteraly record breaking colds
>2016
>hottest warmest year yet

Yeah, your farts stay with you forever.

Weird. Feels warmer than 4 degrees...

Also the coldest and wettest winter in years. What now atheists?

hot air rises you fucking moron

this, especially after article 50 is triggered, no British air will ever be exploited by continentals again

If meme magic is real, can we just make everyone believe climate change isn't real and the planet gets better?

>File: 3.jpg (320 KB, 1318x504)
Some days the sky is cloudy. Some days the sky is clear. Huh, really made me think

>believing in anything NASA says ever.

Let me guess, you think the world is a spinning globe too, right?

Pic related.

Almost no winter here, senpai. 3rd year in a row.
2007 was first no-winter.

You are in for a surprise this (or next) summer regarding Arctic sea ice and the implications from it disappearing, trust me.

This is a nonissue, see:

By how much? Is it statistically significant? Was it arrived at without massaging the data?

>You are in for a surprise this (or next) summer regarding Arctic sea ice and the implications from it disappearing,

Wish I had a dollar for every time somebody has argued for GW based on variations on"what will happen next year will shock you, SHOCK you I say...."

>trust me.

Nah, trusted an Estonian once. ONCE!

Here, have a cats.

You are in denial, christcuck.