Who decided it was a good idea to give niggers money?

Who decided it was a good idea to give niggers money?

Rich white people save. Rich black people spend it all. It's good for local economies.

I'm pretty sure it was the jews

(((Them)))

>give niggers money
>they automatically tax themselves within a week and give it back to white CEOs for a shiny metal

I don't see the problem

Kikes and their stupid normie sheeple

This. Trickle down economics would actually work if niggers were on top

I have absolutely no idea

that lmabo looks badass

>white people save
>great recession happened precisely because white people didn't save and invested in shit mortgages.

Learn you shit and stop pretending white people are infallible.

T H I C C

>ooga booga (((holywood))) niggers are spending money instead of stealing shit

That's tacky but not the worst I've seen. Would have been cooler with Vegeta

the funny thing about niggers+money is they don't invest it back into their communities, that money goes to buy shit owned by the white man (mostly jews) and built by Asians. It's just too fucking funny.

>According to a 2009 Sports Illustrated article, 78% of National Football League (NFL) players are either bankrupt or commit suicide within two years of retirement and an estimated 60% of National Basketball Association players go bankrupt within five years after leaving their sport.

>Putting Goku on your Lambo
I can respect that. Strange how many black people are big fans of DBZ though

Lack of father figure

Just like the lottery. Giving people massive wealth out of nowhere usually doesn't end well.

Poor people don't fucking save money. As soon as they get their paycheck they'll buy shit or gamble it away.

Pretty sweet car and pretty sweet graphic desu fampai

Well since they are so bad with money it doesn't stay with them long and goes back to the Jews from whence it came.

Italian and German jew surely don't mind it. If people would stop buying these stupid flashy cars it would krush their economy

I kekd.

Nogs are a satire of themselves.

It's his car, I don't care if it had a bright Sailor Moon painting on it. Takes balls to do that.

>make millions a year, for years
>go bankrupt after 2 years of not being paid
??????????????????????????????

This makes so much sense it is actually freaking me out.

Why are black people in the US obsessed with DBZ?

look at 50 cent
it's non liquid assets that kill them
having a $50mil house can't pay off 50mil of debt because you can't sell it quick enough to pay it off. you'll only sell quickly if you shaft yourself

Here mudskins love DBZ

Goku is a nigger that abandons his family over and over again. His first son is raised by another man.

Ironically it was the Jews.

>implying you wouldn't pay top cash for a Goku lambo

>Fuck white people!
>Idolize fictional characters who literally turn into Aryan super-heroes when they use their ultimate power