My parents are about to be deported to a country they left when they were 20 that they haven't been to in decades and...

>my parents are about to be deported to a country they left when they were 20 that they haven't been to in decades and my little brother will be raised in a country that is foreign in a language he doesn't speak

T-th-thanks Sup Forums

You're gonna have to go back.
SAGE

Decades and they didn't try to get legal. Well shit.

>move to an english country
>be so cozy that you think you shouldn't assimilate

Come in Europe, it's open bar.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

So this is everyone else's fault EXCEPT the burretards who entered a country illegally and now expect to stay because "PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN"

Damn OP. Dat emotional checkmate. Wtf I love Hillary now.

Sage

>my parents are about to be deported to a country they left when they were 20 that they haven't been to in decades and my little brother will be raised in a country that is foreign in a language he doesn't speak

Well then maybe your fucking parents should have spent the decades they were here trying to legally become citizens huh?

go to germany they will love your shit colored skin there

>20 years

And in all that time they didn't consider becoming citizens? That's what my father did because he isn't a fucking stupid twat

Why is it someone else's fault when your parents are too lazy/uninterested to take care of themselves?

Yeah, apparently it turns out that doing that is illegal. Go figure! Sorry about your bro but lots of kids end up getting fucked because their parents are criminals. Your parents really ought to be ashamed, and they owe their children and this country an apology before they leave.

Your welcome, now when I want to legally immigrate to the US im gonna live on your house and piss on your mommas bed

Wow, I haven't seen this thread before. Image of Nelson saying haha.jpg

Yeah that sucks...but on the other hand what did you expect? Your parents commited a crime, and now your family is paying the price. Do you really expect us not to punish iligals for breaking the law?

Sadtuba.wma

Maggots didn't ask to be left on rotting food by their fly parents. Still disgusting though.

Gtfo pedro. MAGA

Lol its me again.

heresyour(you).gif

Think of it as an adventure OP.

I support statute of limitations on deportations, if you could provide immigration papers from when they illegally entered the country, a decent lawyer may be able to build a case.

>unironically believing Trumpstein will deport anyone but a few drug cartel gangs.

My dick is hard.

Don't break the law next time.

Time to go home picante pants.

its time to servesa your ass backo paco

i'm sorry to hear your parents were criminals, i mean if there was justice in the world they would have been shot long a go and you would have never existed. damn shame. no justice in the world

Maybe they should've thought about it before being reckless

Then he can fucking learn English or die lol

didn't you put up this thread yesterday? and yes you deserve to go. you deserve to leave. But you wanna know whats funny? it won't happen because
1.) you only get deported if you commit a crime (yes illegally entering is infact a crime but it doesnt really count)
2.) your dumbass dad or mom could have rubbed two brain cells together to realize that maybe in the span of those twenty years that maybe they should apply for citizenship (which we hand out like candy to begin with)
3.) non of this is real and you want all the (you's) you can get

>It's all your fault we decided to break the law!

You always go with this line bullshit logic. Just stop and think about how stupid you sound.

You're welcome
Aidos Amigo

BYE!

You're welcome!

When I get to Mexico, I'll be sure to give your wetback momma a crisp twenty dollar bill to let me smack my cock off her saggy tits!

>be in US for years
>don't get papers fixed
retards
my parents came illegally. My mom is a permanent resident and my dad's a citizen for fucks sake

should've done it legally

good. Your parents were criminals for coming here illegally in the first place.

Why the fuck doesn't he speak english?

Bad parenting, good thing you're going. Come to think about it, why aren't you both going with them?

You have to at least wait until trump is deporting people before using pasta as such

Right now its still obama exporting beanpeople

Good riddance.

you should go back too spic.

YOUR LITTLE BRO HAS NO EXCUSE FOR NOT SPEAKING THE LANGUAGE, MANUEL. YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR PARENTS EITHER OR YOU WOULD JOIN THEM

>avg Sup Forums moron who doesnt realize how difficult the US immigration process is

He means the kid doesnt speak the language of whatever country they're being deported back to, idiot

Blame your parents for coming here illegally

We realize that it's difficult and like it that way.

I'll be very happy to line you up in front of a firing squad with all the other people like yourself, its a very exciting proposition.

My brother speaks english you morons. That's the ONLY language he speaks. Reread it you illiterate fucks.

>breaks the law
>suffers the consequences

My moms tits are perky

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

I've seen this thread for months and it's been 1 day since I've seen this thread. Using the exact same fucking picture.
Here die kill yourself, fuck off.
There's a good reason you are being deported.
Maybe you should have made your country less shit.
Fuck off we're full.

Nothing personnel, kid

Maybe they shouldn't have come here illegally then? Just a thought. Also, hope your brother gets bullied and shit on for not knowing the native language. Hopefully it'll remind him to adhere to the law if he doesn't want to pay the consequences.
Only thing you'd shoot is yourself, and I advise you do.

TOP KEK
fuck off bucko

>fuck off we're full.
>leaf

R u sure about that?

haha what a fucking faggot
comes to a country illegaly and then cries when being sent back
thats the same, as if i walk into a military base, saying im a sargeant and then cry because i get send out
if i travel south to lets say croatia, and dont have a passport, they will fucking sent me back
its just how it is. what a fucking faggot you must be to illegaly go to another country
if shit happens like the armenian genocide, yeah ok, come well work something out, but just coming because of some other bullshit reason isnt enough, this is just how it has to be and how it is

Spic detected.

I want to work and live in America, how do I do that? My only skills on paper are I work as a chef and have experience in retail management in different industries.

I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you this but your parents are criminals. They should have considered this before they came to the US. It's them you should be "thanking".

Sooo, why aren't you going back?

This. When will OP disavow his parents?

Good luck competeing with the syrians and philipinoes.
There are people who are more deserving and better then you taco niggers.
You're going to do the shit jobs that the refugees and philipinos don't want.
Good luck try not to freeze to death.

How about the decades of economic exploitation that lead to massively suppressed wages in Mexico. How about the dozens of American backed right-wing coups all throughout central and south america? Any of those count as Not Bullshit Reasons, shithead?

Should've became a citizen, is it so fucking hard? If they weren't eligable then maybe they shouldn't have immigrated to the US in the first place. Nobody to blame but themselves

Sucks for you, my parents moved here legally from England.
It will teach your brother that crime doesn't pay.

>spic
Try again lol. If you think calling me that bothers me then you are in for a rude awakening.

Liar

>>my senpai is the first round of people to follow the law, yay!
>>im from america and now need a job in some foreign country.

you got this bro.

inb4 your virgin and dont have white skin to get tourism sex

ps dont break american law while your out

You're welcome

Can I have your stuff?

(You) have to go back.

as it should be

>20 years

Yea maybe if you were a north korean

Im joining ISIS
Lol jk pls dont van me

Also the rascist immigration laws that trump wants to implement are already in place in canada.
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

>illegally
The apple does not fall far from the tree. Be gone.

There is two options.
1. They fill papers, pass pretty simple libshit-created tests and go back to USA.
2. You are going with them.

How old are you? If you are 21 or over, you can get your parents legalized.

Nope. T-th-thanks mom and dad. The stupid choices they made have led you here.

What a shame.

you should consider yourself lucky it's [CURRENT YEAR] in past times you would have been spared deportation and simply executed

enjoy your flight

The only tragedy here is that it took 20 years for your parents to be held accountable for their criminal activity

You have to go back

Fuck off with them you yellow skinned spiky haired faggot.

btfo

Probably the only language he speaks. But he still carries that spic accent I bet.

And stay out

1. They'd have to wait 10 years before i can sponsor them.
2. Even if i dont have to wait that long to sponsor them i still have to prove that i have enough money to support them. Spoiler alert: im in college and have a $12/hr job

i fucking hate immigrants, but here this might be some things your folks can do, first get an attorney then here is a list:
Asylum, Withholding and CAT: If you fear that you are in danger in your home country, you may qualify for relief from removal based on asylum or other related grounds.
Cancellation of Removal (for LPRs): If you have a green card but have committed a crime or otherwise have been placed into removal proceedings, find a lawyer immediately. You may qualify for Cancellation of Removal. The criteria are difficult to meet, but they include the following three basic requirements: (1) living in the US for 7 years since being legally admitted; (2) living for 5 years with permanent residence (green card) before committing a crime or getting into removal proceedings; and (3) never having been convicted of an “aggravated felony” for immigration purposes.
Cancellation of Removal (for Non-LPRs): If you don’t have a green card or are undocumented, the law provides one way to avoid deportation, but it applies only in the rarest of instances. Among other requirements, the applicant must show that she has lived in the US for 10 years and that her deportation would cause “exceptional and extremely unusual hardship” to the her spouse, child, or parent who is a United States Citizen or permanent resident. Never apply for this without speaking to an experienced immigration attorney.

20 years and couldn't exploit one of the many means of getting citizenship

>mexican intellectuals

Why didn't you just fill out the paperwork?

>Blames others for his parents illegal activity catching up with them...
Why do you think the law ought to be selectively enforced?
If it makes you feel better, i am sorry your parents are criminals. It wasn't your fault, i guess....

>be 20 years/born in country and not learn the language.

This is why white people hate you.

Hope your brother embraces our teachings without your decrepit parents putting harmless "isms" in his head.

(cont)
U-Visas: It is important to remember that you can sometimes avoid deportation if you are legally eligible for a visa. One visa that commonly comes up in removal proceedings is the U-visa. The U-visa is specifically for people who (1) have been the victim of certain serious crimes, (2) have suffered serious and ongoing harm as a result, (3) have reported the crimes to the police, and (4) have cooperated in bringing the perpetrator to justice. Talk to a lawyer to see if you can attempt to apply for a U-visa. Remember that an important prerequisite to applying for a U-visa is cooperating with the police and the prosecution; it will be essential that they certify that you have been cooperative before you can obtain this visa.
Adjustment of Status: If you are married to a US citizen or permanent resident, or if a family member has filed a petition for you, you might be eligible to apply for a green card directly. Depending on how you entered the United States, you might need to go back to your home country to process the green card, but if not, you might be eligible to “adjust your status” to permanent residence here in the United States. Talk to an attorney today to see whether or not you’re eligible.
Voluntary Departure: If you have no other viable option or if you would rather just be deported, you or an attorney can apply for you to leave voluntarily at your own expense. The judge will only grant this if you can show that you have enough money to buy your own passage, if you have a valid travel document, and if you can convince the judge that you will not stay beyond the set date of departure. Talk to an attorney to find out more about asking for voluntary departure – it is much nicer than actually being deported.

*harmful.

I want

Prosecutorial Discretion: If you have no other viable option, and with the help of an attorney, you can apply for “prosecutorial discretion.” In the summer of 2011, the Department of Homeland Security released a few memos discussing the ability for ICE attorneys to grant immigrants “prosecutorial discretion” in very strong cases and to avoid deportation even when there is already a deportation order. It is very difficult to win this form of immigration relief. Talk to any attorney about the chances of successfully applying for prosecutorial discretion.

Motions to Suppress: If you have been targeted by ICE in a way that egregiously violated your constitutional rights, speak to an attorney immediately! Motions to Suppress are much more common in criminal court than in immigration court; however, in certain situations they can work in removal proceedings as well. If you win this difficult and rare motion, you may be able to completely terminate proceedings.

(cont last one)
Others: There are also 212(h) waivers, 212(c) waivers and other legal statutes which allow people in certain situations to prevent or avoid deportation. You’ll need to talk with a lawyer to see if any of these options are available.