BREEDERTARDS BTFO

>STRAIGHTS WON

Ummm... no, try again sweetie, if we're counting all the perma virgin NEETS on the alt right, breeders lost by a MASSIVE margin. LGBT won by over SIXTY BILLION fucks.

LGBTis the true winner. LGBT is what the redpilled people chose. Any time a breeder supporter tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of history. Christopher Street Day was pretty much advisory anyway

Enjoy your AIDS, faggot

>I don't play at parties as much as I used to, because I do tend to get sick easier than most people. And some of the diseases I have, like I said, they don't know what they are.

>I mean the rules have always basically been no drugs, no attitude, no condoms, no clothing. We do allow condoms now if guys wanna use them, we have no problem, but, 100 guys, 120 guys at the party, we'll find two or three condoms the next morning on the floor. That's it.

degenerate filth

I have Pica, namely I like to eat dirt.

You might think it is weird at first but it's not. Did you know that the Xhosa people in South Africa have a ritual where they eat dirt to prove their manhood? And did you know that in Albania there's a tradition of adding a bit of dirt to your food like you would add salt? Finally, bonobos also cover berries in dirt before eating them. They do so because dirt is rich in minerals and vitamins, like zinc, which are essential for a healthy lifestyle. It's completely natural.

You might also think that it's dangerous to my health, but actually there are several products in the market and methods to remove germs. They can be chemical (e.g. biocides) or non-chemical (e.g. simply boiling water with dirt). As you can see, it’s completely safe and healthy.

I always thought about tasting dirt but society made me conform to this tiny little box where such behavior would be seen as "abnormal" or "unhealthy". It was only when I enrolled in college that I learned about how there are other people like me, about the misconceptions people hold about Pica and the different ways I could be myself.

Lastly, I've heard a lot of people say that Pica is a mental disease. It's not. It's very sad people in this day and age still think in such a discriminatory fashion; that they still think that just because one is a little different he should be labelled as mentally ill, "abnormal" or "unhealthy". I like to eat dirt, some people like to eat paint, others like to eat feces. It's completely natural and we should embrace these differences and allow for the full expression of our true selves. It's about being happy - it's about being you.

touch my shoulder again and you'll lose the hand fag

What's with all these retarded tranny and faggot threads that we have so often?

Sage ffs

>Generally the parties are split between fucking and fisting, and the fisting guys will tend to stay over in this area here, and then the guys that are here just for the fucking then will take care of the rest of it.

Wrong board faggot Hans. Post this shit in /lgbt/. You're either bait or asking to be called degenerate.

>And, I will be 28 on the 7th of August. I'm not worried right now about getting anything else, like any STDs, because I wanna have fun right now. I wanna have to worry about it. Hopefully it will be around 300 people. I hope they show up.

There is a massive slide being done on Sup Forums. The last few days most threads have just been shitty bait. Probably to hide the Antifa leaks.

>being gay is totally red pilled guyz
>cant even make children

You realize no one wants to fuck an sjw? A hairy victim of a girlfriend. Never fucking you and complaining when you want sex. Women who dont put out ALWAYS get fucked in the end.

you got anything about faggot methheads wanting to fuck kids and give them meth?

Link?

I'll laugh when your swinging from a rope at 30 when you're lonely and have std's

>won
What have you won, you silly cock-smoking faggot? I'm unaware of any competition between straight and gay.

There is nothing redpilled about turning your back on your genetic code that had been fighting for survival hundreds of thousands of years imagine your great great grandfather dying a painful horrid death to keep his family safe he died knowing atleast his children would pass on his and your genetic code imagine his disappointment when you let it end because you a selfish idiot who has a filthy hobby...

>t anti racist Bavarian leftist
What the fuck is this bait? It doesn't even make sense. This is Yuri loving Dutch manlet tier.

Sure they can, it just costs a bit more.

Someone redpoll me on the fag threads. Are they being used to turn receptive Sup Forumsacks prison gay?

Wow people don't even try and disguise their b8 now

nope, just your standard fuckparty

people like you are the reason why everybody hates germany.
including germans.
AfD 2017 and your gay face will be blown away, but this time not with aids semen

have a sage you fag