Brit/pol/ - (((Peter Hitchens))) is not British

>The (((EU))) are already beginning to offer Britain a 'meet-in-the-middle' deal that will lead to a Soft Brexit
express.co.uk/news/politics/755807/Brexit-news-Jean-Claude-Juncker-Britain-stay-in-(((EU)))-transitional-deal
theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/18/jean-claude-juncker-says-brexit-talks-will-be-very-very-very-difficult

>NUTTALL THE HANDSOME is the candidate for the Stoke by-election in what will be UKIP's Last Stand
itv.com/news/central/2017-01-18/paul-nuttall-will-be-ukip-candidate-for-stoke-by-election/

>Setting up landmines for Eurosceptics - Theresa May's speech examined
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/01/magical-realist-or-iron-lady-mrs-mays-speech-on-the-eu-examined.html

>The PM's Brexit Speech in Full
gov.uk/government/speeches/the-governments-negotiating-objectives-for-exiting-the-eu-pm-speech

>Shadow Brexit Secretary: "If Theresa May gets everything she wants, it won't be a hard Brexit"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-brexit-spokesman-sir-keir-starmer-tells-mps-theresa-may-speech-plan-falls-short-of-hard-eu-a7531896.html

>NI Government is dissolved - Urgent election announced on 02/03/17 as the DUP fall to pieces in the polls
news.sky.com/story/march-election-after-ni-government-collapses-10731488

>The Copeland by-election and why it matters
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/copeland-election-matter-labour-everything-9600389

>Traffic warden swarmed by flock of kikes in savage anti-British attack by the Jewish community
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4132678/Traffic-warden-attacked-group-Orthodox-Jews.html

>David Irving is doing well for himself - Five-figure donations to the great historian pour in, including a 40-room mansion and Rolls Royce
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/15/david-irving-youtube-inspiring-holocaust-deniers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tDP3uKS3Nis
youtube.com/watch?v=0eHNSUv6XzY
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10675
youtube.com/watch?v=pgpui2B9O7k
express.co.uk/news/politics/755807/Brexit-news-Jean-Claude-Juncker-Britain-stay-in-EU-transitional-deal
theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/18/jean-claude-juncker-says-brexit-talks-will-be-very-very-very-difficult
europarl.europa.eu/meetdocs/2009_2014/documents/libe/dv/11_revframework_statute_/11_revframework_statute_en.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2_ge5SoiCs
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
filteries.com/politics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imperial Leather

>walks towards you

Reminder that (((Libertarianism))) is a plague

>Britain's railways being owned by the French

>Britain's manufacturing being sold to the Germans

>Britain's electric being owned by the French and Germans

>Britain's nuclear and gas power being owned by the Chinese

>Britain's postal service being owned by the Dutch

>Britain's fishing waters being dominated by the Norwegians and Icelandics

>Britain banning itself from harvesting its own natural resources

>Race traitors running the immigration policy (You refused to answer whether you believed market forces should have control over our borders)

>Britain's laws being made by the Euros

REMINDER

ALL REFUGEES ARE WELCOME IN THE UK
PLEASE COME

TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE PEACE HAPPEN

REMINDER BRIT/POL/ IS A REFUGEE FRIENDLY GENERAL

>refugees are always welcome in the UK

Most Yanks are alright.

>NAXALT Fallacy

>David Irving is doing well for himself - Five-figure donations to the great historian pour in, including a 40-room mansion and Rolls Royce
Some people obviously thought he was on to something. Reminds me of pic related.

>strong beautiful woman has to prove to the evil Peter Pettigrew from Harry Potter that the holocaust was real
>all she has to do is show evidence and she will instantly win
>doesn't show any evidence
>doesn't even bother taking the stand
>wins anyway because facts are antisemitic
Top wew.

Gee, it would be a shame if this movie were to ironically introduce even more people to revisionist arguments.

>Eric Hunt: Denial Movie (Gas Chambers)
youtube.com/watch?v=tDP3uKS3Nis

>Eric Hunt: Denial Movie (Intro)
youtube.com/watch?v=0eHNSUv6XzY

forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10675

Does anyone else feel dirty after dealing with normies?

Nth for the Empire and the Anglosphere

first for BASED CITRIC NATIONALISM

Like now? Yeah

>The boss of the Equalities and Human Rights Commission claimed today the triggering of Article 50 & official Brexit talks could spark a surge in hate crime.

>David Isaac, the quango's new chairman, warned MPs about the possibility of a backlash when Theresa May formally file Britain's exit from the EU to Brussels.

Better not trigger Article 50 now lads.

Interacting with them is painful because it's a reminder of just how empty their souls are

I don't care if that comes off as a >tfw to inteligent post, anybody that thinks similarly will know what I mean and will know that there's not an exact way to describe it, your average office drone is like an NPC

>Stealing and posting the same shit pun in 4 threads

>Triggering anything.
How inconsiderate of you.

I dont think im ever going to get a gf :(

>the (((Empire)))
>let's conquer them
>okay
>how about exterminating them?
NO WAY

***PLEASE NOTE EVERYONE***
We are now on a new thread and this post has STILL received no replies.

Is google it an argument? Really makes you think.

You can use my bum for £5 if you want mate i'm clean

I've noticed it as well lad
I think he's trying to force it as ironic after you called him out for it the first time now

Put your trip back on Merchant

Fuck off lanky cunt

She's pretty straightforward if you ask me.

youtube.com/watch?v=pgpui2B9O7k

kek no

A lot of forced memes about at the moment. You're kind of guilty of that though YKTD.

My hope is that the EU will be so annoyed that they'll just kick us out regardless.

Tell me about Bella, why does she wear the nose?

>hitchens doesn't smoke weed

Once in a while is cool

BrOTHERHOOD

>Very strong language
>Strong violence
>Strong sex scenes
>Sexualised nudity
>Drug misuse

That gets rated a 15 while Trainspotting gets an 18 just for being centered around Scots on heroin.

What the fuck is this shit? Are the government selling nigger culture to our teens now?

Yes it's like visiting a spastic centre.

>My hope is that the EU will be so annoyed that they'll just kick us out regardless.
express.co.uk/news/politics/755807/Brexit-news-Jean-Claude-Juncker-Britain-stay-in-EU-transitional-deal

"Prepare for surprises. If I were the EU leadership (and we must assume they are intelligent and cunning), I would begin with a ‘hard cop’ routine, of aloof resentment, with hints of menace. Then, when enough silly panic had been spread in Britain (this is what the Bad Losers’ Alliance – which has now replaced the Remain Campaign - are now working on, very hard) they can come up with a new offer, which at the very least keeps us in the single market and requires a large contribution from us, and at the very most requires either a new referendum or the endorsement of the public in a snap election."

Daily reminder to post in positively in US threads such as /ptg/ to strengthen special relationship and save the anglosphere.

When people on the media start blaming the media for something

>trying to force it

the irony

She'd look ridiculous otherwise.

>straightforward
Sounds like she's playing a character to me. It reeks of satire.

>>Drug misuse
As if there's a proper way to use illegal drugs

The fucking STATE of the liberal establishment

Captcha: Speed Filter

>"What I am proposing cannot mean membership of the single market"
>"Ok, fuck off then "
>*walk away from the negotiations with no deal*

>my product's conformity assessment paperwork becomes void overnight
>customs inspector detains my shipment
>he takes samples to send to an approved testing house
>the inspection costs me £700
>detention costs me £80 a day for the ten days it takes to get my results back.
>I also have to pay £900 testing fee
>European ports start having to deal with the unexpected burden of thousands of inspections
>a backlog of testing builds up as a huge range of products sit at the ports awaiting results
>my delivery drivers ends up sat in a que on the moterway for hours
>the imported goods I need for my product's raw materials can enter the country, but they end up in the same que leaving
>I can neither export nor import
>my company dies and my workers go on the dole

Thanks hard Brexiteers

>que
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Post them

>walks away

I could put up with it if it was the ozzie who originally posted it, but it doesn't even make sense a Brit spamming it

Falling Down is a wonderful film.
I particularly like the part where he's in the restaurant. The arbitrary refusal to serve him because he was a few minutes late, even though it's highly possible that they've still got all the tools there and available (if that's not the case, I'll stand corrected. Still, when he gets the gun out he's served in short order.) to make the meal without much fuss. But no, he can't be served.

It's a perfect example of the society we live in. On the one hand we push more and more for the most frivolous of efficiencies. We must have everything now, we can't wait, we've got to have things now now now. On the other, our access is arbitrarily restricted and workers informed they'll be penalized if they deviate from the script to help us.

It's a brilliant film for a flurry of reasons, but the general angle of someone finally telling society to go to hell and forcefully taking what they want is cathartic, if not always rational.

That only the "Not economically viable" man and the retiring policeman understand D-FENS (who in turn is also not economically viable.) just piles on emphasis. It's particularly great because this was made in the 1990s when things appeared to be improving thanks to neoliberalism and the collapse of the USSR, before the 2008 crisis showed many of us (sadly not the politicians) what folly that had been.

>>"What I am proposing cannot mean membership of the single market"

At the time this was true, the EU are now u-turning on it

You're getting your soft Brexit kid, calm down

Empty and frustrated, like somebody just took away my meal and removed most of the ingredients, if that makes sense.

Your left with nothing but a bland occupation of what should actually exist there. Furthermore is the bitter taste, as for a depressing number of people their personalities and genetics would flourish if it was not for a combination of external factors - most of which seem to concentrate on a mixture of emotional abuses within childhood.

>if that's not the case, I'll stand corrected
It is the case, watched it recently

Found this from a couple of years ago, lel.

europarl.europa.eu/meetdocs/2009_2014/documents/libe/dv/11_revframework_statute_/11_revframework_statute_en.pdf

>muh money
Greed is not befitting of you sir

>being nice to us is out of the question

Yes I see what you mean but it is all very clear-cut in the end.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2_ge5SoiCs

Can someone tell me what the fuck is this "Yoon" insult the SNP cunts have been hurling at me online recently means?

>and we don't seem to have any sort of strategy to respond to it

Yes they do

swamp niggers own your post when they don't even have post offices themselves?

>being nice to us is out of the question
Of course it is. But w-wait-

they updated the site
you should redo it

Isn't the free market great?

THINGS ARE GETTING OUT OF CONTROL!

>he thinks the EU is preventing excessive regulations

>can't choose rights for each individual immigrant group
Fuck it, not continuing.

can someone post the full collection of high quality britpepes please

WTF I am now a #MuslimMissile

Note that this is satire GCHQ

>All those tv adverts that show niggers as fun and hip

is poor hitchens still down in the dumps

Unionist I guess
Take less drugs m8

Government issued girlfriends

As far as I can tell it's a truncation of unionist.

Possibly a merger of sorts with "Loon"

I think it's also related somehow to something like "howling at the moon." as a general "angry, nonsensical yelling" kind of thing but I really can't remember.

"Slightly swivel-eyed unionist" would be my roundabout definition of how I've seen it used. i.e. not all unionists are yoons, but all yoons are unionists.

I don't take drugs I'm not a degenerate

To be fair, if you make allowances for people who turn up late you can end up in a position where other people then turn up as you're serving the person who turned up late and you're then obliged to also serve them. Also serving someone food is a much longer time commitment than just serving them in a shop or something,

who is the best tripfag?

>yktd
>wn
>rightly so
>roy cropper the immigrant stopper
>other pls disclose

vote now on your phones

this

I will but not all the different coloured backgrounds

>we need to respond to radicalised white men

>we don't need to respond to radicalised muslims

doublethink

Link please

>Pictures that would be funnier without the second caption

ah yes peter hitchens

Tim from Panorama

When did you lads realize that the Brexiteers won the referendum?

Happened as soon as I saw Sunderland voting out, checked the GBP value, dropped by about 7% just after that, settled in for the rest of the evening with a case of cider and watched as the vote tallies roll in.

God bless England btw, for saving the UK from itself. It's unironically the greatest polity in Europe.

I'll revise my statement. She's either some alt-right mong or a satirist. Either way she's not funny.

Danke. have this rare one in return

cease at once
i can only bear so much secondhand embarrassment

>and you're then obliged to also serve them
I honestly don't see the problem on the whole. If the demand for breakfast meals is there all day, why not serve all day?
If not, it'll stop eventually.

I mean, I don't actually know if any specific machinery is involved that's later switched off, since that'd be a factor. On the whole, making an allowance for some would seem preferable to arbitrarily excluding all. Especially when you could just white-lie ("sorry, we just sold the last one to the guy in front of you..")

You only need to listen.

>Good morning Prime minister

>Good morning YKTD

>how do stop the evil lonely young white men
>lets make fun of them for being lonely young white losers xD

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

>Brexiteers won the referendum
>BREXIT WON!!!!

Ummm... no try again sweetie, if we're not counting all the racist old people who are gonna die soon Brexit lost by a MASSIVE margin. Remain won by over FIVE MILLION votes.

Remain is the true winner. Remain is what the British people chose. Any time a Brexit supporter tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of history. The referendum was pretty much advisory anyway

We fucking won.

1. Provide the quotes supporting your claim.
2. Explain why May would explicitly rule out single market membership, say she's willing to walk if she doesn't get a good deal, if she was willing to accept a single market deal.

You're just clutching at straws

>forgetting the url
filteries.com/politics

Reminder that Michael Adebolajo beheaded Lee Rigby in the streets of Woolwich because he smoked too much cannabis.