Kosovo je Srbija

Kosovo is Serbia.
How do we meme this into reality, lads?

If you didnt catch the latest new its happening it already

Trumps election really changed the geopolitical balances in the region and Serbs are getting ready itching for some action

>he thinks it isn't already a reality

>Serbcucks
Lel

Da.
Time to reclaim HOLY ORTHODOX LAND!

t. Catholic Serb

nothing is gonna happen, serbia's "army" is weak as shit

>albozergs
Mowgli you don't even have an Army, just a bunch of radical football Hooligans with guns.

That's what inspired me to make this thread, Mr. Denbts.

But as far as I know, Serbias's only going after "North Kosovo," the majority Serb region, population ~70,000.

Why not just take the whole thing and kick the Albanians out?

Both are part of the Ottoman Empire.

its the only Balkan army that has seen so much action through the last 20 years and thats what really matters.Also be sure that Greece gonna help with volunteers and equipment backstage so the battle is already won

If Russia has Serbias back politically and Trump remains neutral then Albos will be kill in a single night

When do you go in so we can backstab you and take back Macedonia?

albos and nato should hand over kosovo to the refugees
serbs should mind their own business

I think they will gladly surrender that Yugocommunist abomination to you, seeing as how they turned on them, declared autocephaly, invented nation and totally falsified history. A fucking Bulgarian capital region!

You can't. Kek almighty is with Kosovo:

Why care about gypsies and turk rape babies?

t. Roachie the Traveling Falafel merchant

It's not worth it without a bloody fight now is it.
What are we gonna use for memeing them on Sup Forums in the next 40 years then?

2nd post best post

Why do serbs want kosovo where there are no serbs living there.
It's pointless.

Situation is kinda fragile but the train "provocation" thing shows that Serbia has something hidden in their sleeves letting them play comfy and aggresive.

It could be Putin support,Trump neutrality or other thing,I cant really know but the whole situation shows escalation signs really soon

Same thing happened with Cyprus in 1974,which was also a Nato country.Turkey captured half the island overnight,so I find the possibility for a happening quite good

So lets see the checklist:

>random americans in the thread just in here for the bants - check
>albanian diaspora - check
>brazillian croat anti-serb shill - check
>dedicated butthurt countries: croatia, bulgaria bosnia - 3/3 check
>random guy who comes in just to comment who the fuck cares and then leaves - check

Well it's shaping up quite nicely already

monkey millitary expert

You missed the circlejeerking orthodox brother greek.

it's rightful clay
you wouldn't understand

No.

why are you in this thread anyway?

Step 1: get the train
Step 2: drive the train full of drunk serbitches to kosovo
Step 3: ????
Step 4: dead serbitches whining all over again

(optional step: carpet bombing serbitchia+alboshits)

Serbs suffer from delusions of grandeur and a massively inflated perception of their own importance.

They are a 4th rate country that thinks they are a world power and repeatedly causes fuckups that lead to major international crisis.

I hoped that they had learned important lessons about their place in the world, but they are poor students and require additional instruction.

Only an Ameriblob would crave bloodshed. Sickening z

To marvel at megalomaniac retardation.

I have never met a serb in my life, but albanians I know are the most disgusting living being considered human out there. Get rid of them.

Actually he's with us.
My GET'S confirmed it.

Fuck off the Banter is great

are these fucking morons still trying to start a war?

thousands of years.

they've had thousands of years to figure out how to be adults.

but no. they are still a bunch of fucking children.

serbs. croats. whatever. YOU ARE ALL THE SAME FUCKING SHIT. get over it.

or is it religion?

AAAAAAAAAAND IT'S RELIGION.

seriously, Sup Forums, religion is the fuckpill. it needs to die.

He stopped spamming hillary shills now when trupmster is getting inaugurated.

Listen here cunt.
Do you seriously think RELIGION is the cause of this? Not territorial disputes, you Fedora Wanker?
Ovo, pobijmo ih sve, Kek.

Wobble over than you fat fuck, come and ''instruct" us.

>Not territorial disputes,

AGAIN. THOUSANDS OF YEARS. YOU HAVE BEEN THERE FOREVER.

grow up. stop being children. THAT'S THE SOLUTION.

need to get back holy land

Balkan threads are the best threads on Sup Forums, the level of butt hurt is glorious

The term balkanizaiton is not random....

Its
Still
Ours
Cunt
Deus Vult

You misspelled roach empire.

If i am ever in the German gov. I will honer my heritage 50%serb with helping you out

wrong.gif

right.

children.

ok, bye.

How did Yugoslavia even manage to hold together for as long as it did? You south slavs all seem to hate each other with that hatred going back generations.

We Hungarians do.

>Albanians form the majority in Kosovo, with over 92% of the total population
>Serbs really fucking hate Albanians
>Want them in their own country

Something's wrong here. Hate them, but want a couple of million of them in your country? Why?

Has there ever been a Kosovar on Sup Forums?

Do they have Serbian flags?

Communism.

There definitely has.

No, Albanian flags. Something to do with internet providers.

Serbian bro, will you accept volunteers? I want to help you remove Albanians.

No, the use Albanian Internet Service Providers in a desperate attempt to be seperated from Serbia.

They don't even have their own ISP and phone numbers, WOW what a """""NATION"""""

Of course we will.
All we need is a .onion URL to distribute weapons, plan meetings ETC.

It held on until the borrowed money ran out.
Thankfully we stayed out of it.
There were talks to join, but failed.

Don't forget the Media and IT. I'm already preparing myself for cyber warfare.

cant wait to the day we can bomb you again :)) Die serb scum!

Albanians welcome in macedonia

Why is there such a high level of nationalist animosity in the Balkans compared to everywhere else? I understand the hatred of Albanians and Bosniaks on the basis of them being Muslims, but why so much tension between the Christian Slavs? Especially with so many language similarities?

give them some credit their nation is only like 9 years old

so Serbs are confirmed Aryans? I guess we have to help them then

fuck off albo kike, no mudslimes in europe

So is modern day Serbia, but they have their own number and great Internet.

i'd be glad to join too
i'lll be sure not to brig anything white if that can reasure you

Trump let a Serbian woman nanny his own children, nuff said

Albos are done for

Yeah.
We need some advanced teknulugy.
>That one eternal Brit
Go play Vidya or something instead of shitposting here, its wasting your time.

>Its that Albanian Diaspora again

Do Serb relatives back home hate your dad for fleeing the country to leech off the Canadian welfare system and produce a degenerate son?

Its a Slovenian woman. But then again Slovenians and Serbs are friends.

Best of luck, brother. Take back your clay.

Shiptars cant last for too long, they need money pumped in the 'country' to survive, thats why crime is the only thing that makes money there.
Serbs wont get bombed again if they plow trough them again.
Sure, guerrilla warfare is a bitch, but the local albanian population will suffer the most, unless they run. Id kill an albanian captive, without a 2 second thinking, just hit it on the head with a hammer or something.
They arent human to me personally. They are pests that need to be exterminated, its how i see them and how i know them, i wouldnt even reconsider my opinion if one of them was different. Fuck them.
Id plant and detonate a bomb under a shiptar hospital and would sleep normally.
Id run their children over with a car and would shift into 4th to run their mom over too.
Id fire mortars on the retreating ones.
Im destined to fight and murder them, like many of us are.
And it will rain shit upon them, when they no longer have a giant sponsor saving them from extermination.

They all know that, thats why they are on the edge 24/7.
They know that they exist on borrowed time.

The serbian army could attack, ethnically cleanse and occupy the east part, the north would be just a some entrenching operation and evacuation of Serbs that still live there.
Shiptars are already getting crunched and special divisions are creeping in deeper while the mechanized cores go for the towns and cities, gangs are looting and burning down the villages and large columns of shiptars are running south.
That is 6 months of 'war' until every albanian that can carry and use a firearm in Kosovo is dead or moved.
And after the serbs reoccupy the lands, no muslim will be allowed to step on that soil.
Im ready to die and kill for that event

It's not that much different. If Yugoslavia somehow managed to stick togheter under strong Serbian centralism it would've been on the brink of civil war all the time with constant terrorist attacks as with the Basques in Spain/France, the Palestinians in Israel or IRA in the UK.

What brings a Serbian patriot like you to Australia?

Goddamnit if the flag was only Albania, i could filter it without fear of any Pro-Serbian posts.

We will my brother.

Also
>Kosovo and Albania have 70 billion dollars less in their economy then Serbia

kek

Genetic Fallacy

You should kill yourself

i think hes the guy that was traveling to Croatia or Serbia or something and he saw how subhuman Albanians really are and now he die hard hates them.
Something like that

No, Serbs are Paki gypsies. Fuck off Serb monkey.

Do Albanians and people practicing Islam religion cause much problems in Serbia?

>That Gypsy from the picture knows good English

photoshop.

They do, albanians want even more land north of kosovo, and bosnian muslims in the south want their own country

>t. tonibler

Yes.
Christianity is the ultimate uniter, no matter which sect of it.
For example, believe it or not, I'm a Serbian Catholic, everyone's cool with me here.
Literally the safest country in Europe, you can sleep on a bench in midnight for weeks and the only ones who'd touch you are the cops.

Question:

Where did Serbs got the Orthodoxy? From the Albanians or from Greeks?

ЗAШTO cи тo мopao пpe мeнe peћи?!

Byzantines aka greeks

Why is Belgrade always on top 10 most dangerous cities in Europe lists and shit like that?

>photoshop

Whatever makes you sleep at night mr.whiteman.

Кo paнo paни, двe oвцe cиca.

Because of the dangerous part: Zemun.
The only dangerous part (and the mafia part).
And because of NATO propaganda.
I mean, go to Serbia and see for yourself.
Ooh i'm so hurt ooooooh.
Also, if that pic is real: Texas Sharpshooter Fallacy

>Kosovo is historically Serbian
>first known Serbian buildings built in the 13th century but Serbs somehow claim they've been there since the 7th century
>holy land meme
>muh Serb """"empire"""" meme with no defined borders because it wasn't an empire
>Kosovo has been controlled by Turks more than Serbs
>Serb land

I haven't seen too much of Serbia but I've been to Belgrade. It's not that bad, but too many heroin addicts and gypsies. Not even memeing. Gotta do something about the gypsy and junkie problem.

Pic is real. 1/7 of your population is composed of gypsies and this isn't mememing senpai. I wouldn't put it past a few gyps calling themselves proud Serbs.

macedonia isn't theirs anyway bulgar bro
tbqh famalam you guys should team up and take wallachia from romania

>wasn't an empire
Yeah, we're cleaning them up.

*insert cop rap here*

We're not Bulgars to have so many Gypsies bre.

Why the fuck would they want that shitty land anyway?

>1/7 of your population is composed of gypsies
>1/7

How many ''''canadians'''' are muslim, buddy?

they try to fit into our society as "Serbs", that wouldn't be a problem if they do that only here but in most cases they flee to some other country and continue doing that...

We need to meme that the Muslim occupation of Kosovo has the same legal and historic basis as the Jewish occupation of Palestine.

Because to lose it to Albanians would be a great shame.
To јe cвe бpe Aлбoзepг дијcaпopa yнyтap Кaнaдe.