Daily reminder that Latinas are a patrician redpill

>Strong family values
>Appropriate gender roles
>Muy delicoso home cooking
>Fiercely loyal to their man
>Enjoy being feminine
>Thick
>Amazing in bed

Suave Latinos spend years bedding your degenerate white women, yet ultimately settle with superior latina waifus. Enjoy your sloppy seconds.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/rachellebergstein/2016/11/10/new-balance-gets-political-and-throws-support-behind-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Too bad latinas are batshit crazy. They get jealous way too easily.

>Not White
>Ugly
>Degenerates
>Loyal until a more attractive guy comes along

Or they just love fighting and want you to drag your balls through a mile of broken glass just to make them happy and reinforce their self worth

Neediest women on the fucking planet.

you can't sell your daughters on Sup Forums gonzales

Now just tell me where can I get a Latina gf here

had this same thread yesturday.

Why does columbia bro try to sell his weemens on Sup Forums? You want me to get with a hot latina bring her on over

WATCH IT

Ask your mob friends in Miami to send you some

if you're a degenerate cheater this would bother you.

Don't fall for the family values meme lads.

My Latina ex left me and our three kids, and is extremely emotionally distant towards them. Hispanic families are very dysfunctional.

My white fiance is fiercely loyal to me.

My first and long time gf was latina.

Spic turned out to be the one cheating on me.

Fuck latinas.

>Latinas
>loyal
No.

t. Cuban/Ecuadorian

Cállate pinche colombiano. Ya sabes que las chicas latinas no sirven para nada. Ellas inflan como pinche pelotas y feas después cuando ellas cumplan 16 años. Ustedes quedasen con los changos que tienen.

I've got a Mexican gf. She's pretty much what OP described but not all Latinas are like that. They're either completely good or completely bad.

My gf is very jealous.

>implying Latinas inflate any more than Americanas

chicasriendo.jpg

pfft you haven't caught your white honey getting blacked by Tyrone yet.

She's redpilled

forbes.com/sites/rachellebergstein/2016/11/10/new-balance-gets-political-and-throws-support-behind-trump/

I already know the damage extent of American girls and latinas in California. Implying Sup Forums would approve a spic getting a qt slav gf.

>appropriate gender roles
No, they have a hyper matriarchal family structure. The eldest female rules the family, and if you disobey her, you are disowned, period.

Other than that, they are fucking crazy. Constantly jealous, super controlling, and extremely frivolous financially.

>muy delicoso home cooking
Only about half of them know how to cook, but it is true if you find one they are usually amazing cooks.

Attention whores to boot as well

t. Mexican lover

This. Can be too clingy at times.

I want to visit Colombia to fuck whores.

Has anyone here done this? I'd like to hear of you experiences if so.

latinas never cook authentic spic food or don't know how because they rather slut up, put on piercings and tattoos and get drugs from their local cholo. you are right about the craziness they exert, they haven't got hit by the belt as nowadays, some ass would report that to cps. Now I have to cook my own tacos, rice and beans.

>No, they have a hyper matriarchal family structure. The eldest female rules the family, and if you disobey her, you are disowned, period.
it this why feminists don't care about south america?

>implying a strong matriarch in the house is a bad thing
It's like you don't want to beat dissident little shit children back into line with a rolling pin to make sure they have a good pious catholic upbringing.

>only experience with Latinas is around shitty illegal Mexicanas
I feel bad for you. Trump wasn't kidding when he said Mexico isn't sending their best.

> Rachelle Bergstein
Do I even need to say anything?

Just wait until the feminist come to they.

One side of the family is full of single moms, welfare leeching shitskins with all the guys had been in jail before while the other side even though they are better life wise, they are greedy fucks that want me to bail them out even though they have houses in the central valley. I fucking hate my family. I'd really want a qt catholic young latina but my opinion on latinas are trashed for now.

What race do you think I am user?

>It's like you don't want to beat dissident little shit children back into line with a rolling pin to make sure they have a good pious catholic upbringing.

That's not what a matriarchal household is. The woman runs the house, not the man. I don't have a problem with the strict parenting style, I like it. It's why I as engaged to a latina for a while. But the matriarchal problem is too big to get past, at least for me.

First of all, they can make the relationship end like that. Not what happened to me, but I've seen it several times, and often just because she's marrying a gringo that won't become Catholic.

Second, the patriarch of the family is absolutely nothing but a weak willed bitch 90% of the time.

>>Strong family values

>>Appropriate gender roles
Drive around in the SUV their husbands got them, do nothing but gossip and get their nails done, not even cook because most of the times they have maids.
>>Muy delicoso home cooking
Not true, unless they are from mexico or peru. The rest is bland as fuck, literally corn, rice and beans with salt if you're lucky.
>>Fiercely loyal to their man
Yeah no, there's this salsa bar where I've been a few times. Always end up hooking up with some latina girl, who later admits having a boyfriend or even a husband once.
>>Enjoy being feminine
Ok I'll give you that
>>Thick
The thick ones end up looking like pic related after some years.
Always go for the skinny ones. Or the white ones.
>>Amazing in bed
Yes but where do you think those skills come from? Dancing? Please only degenerate sluts are good in bed, applies to all races
>Suave Latinos
White latinos* rather unless it's one of those crazy bitches who is obsessed with south america because of the travel the world meme.

Anyway some latinas are alright but I wouldn't settle for one. The good looking ones, come from wealthy and/or white families and are spoiled and high maintenance as fuck. Also you have to be a turbo chad/alpha otherwise you'll get whipped.

If you want something similar get an italian or a greek girl.

how much for a latina?

Hispanic/Latina is not a race. That's right, USA is now 75% WHITE

Why they all fat

t. latino btw

>take clothes off
>put sneakers on

why

I dated a colombian chick, she was dumb af, childish, and was as liberal as can be
She fucking slapped me for voting trump lmoa

I'm reading this thread and trying to figure out where the fuck are you people meeting these women.

i can hook you up

How am I a cuck?

Nigger do you have a job? Do anything on the outside? If you do then thats where youll find them

with your purchase power you can fuck every nationality and still pay a swiss whore to finish up

damn, fuck other ways to measure wealth, this is goes way too deep

sorry i've read it again and i get it now what you're trying to say, the opposite of what i've initially thought...

Never chose one from a broken family

The truest, hardest redpill to swallow is the "white women are trash" redpill. You will now watch as several dozen bluepilled faggots respond to me and try to prove me wrong. They will fail, because I am redpilled on white women and they are bluepilled.

The strong-willed feminist ones are fucking amazing, my friend's dating one and she's perfect

>not wanting a badass alpha bitch telenovela villain gf

>loyal

Yeah, no

>transwomen
kys degenerate

>rather die than cheat on you
Bhahaha yeah okay buddy. Women are trash period. All walks of them

actually I love fucking while wearing sneakers only, so comfy

It's how the central and mexiamerican are. South American women can be like that but understand that the man runs the house and accept their role as it is pivital to the upbringing of the children

are you a woman?

>transwomen
>"redpilled"

Tu que amigo?

yes senpai, thicc to

can i see your booty

well, you know the rules :^)

>Daily reminder that US latinas are literally the exact opposite of what you post barring the last point

My hispanic side is filled with nothing but a bunch of cheating, child support taking, whores. The lot of them.

Dont show anyone okay?

Motherfucker I know you've never dated a Latina they never shut the fuck up. I couldn't even look at my phone without getting shit for it

post moar

cooking is shit, but other than that my beaner bitch is alright

can i see more?

>"Come take our women, they are the best"

Jorge...

Italians, Slovenians, Croats and Serbs are all non-White, so any one of those should give you a Brown gf.

Italy. Southern Germany.

>fiercely loyal
Are you sure you're talking about women?

Of fucking course it would be a fat shitskin attention whore. you are using this to feed your ego from Sup Forums or using a image from google as bait for (you)s. No timestamp, so FUCK OFF.

Go google image search dick, you wont find anythin

But they are insane.

i live here, and there are plenty of whores everywhere. in bogota there is a red light district full of whore houses. also several other smaller whore districts. plenty of whores and all different levels and prices

then fucking prove it with your timestamp with your user id

>Southern Germany
>Latinas
No, we've only got Arabs, sorry

Can confirm

Can also confirm this

Jealous over every single fucking thing

But if you have authority and they respect you, it's not a problem

It's happening in South America too, not here because this is a shithole but checkout NiUnaMas

Latin women age horribly and have mustaches when they get old.

Women here are amazing until they reach their mid twenties, then it's all downhill.

>feminists don't care about south america
Nope.

Feminism and SJW cuckery are huge in Brazil, at least.

colombian girls are pretty cool

No, your rude

They also fart a lot.

OP is a cuck, women here are massive whores, there are some conservative people but very few.

Daily reminder that Latinas are a patrician redpill

>Strong family values
>Appropriate gender roles
>Muy delicoso home cooking
>Fiercely loyal to their man
>Enjoy being feminine
>Thick
>Amazing in bed

Suave Latinos spend years bedding your degenerate white women, yet ultimately settle with superior latina waifus. Enjoy your sloppy seconds.

Your premises are not valid knowledge.You dont justify correctly what you are proposing, and its not even possible to know if what you are saying is true. As Wittgenstein said, better not talk about what you are not entitled to talk.

I'm sick of this threads.

first three posts best posts

Depends on which country they are from!

1) Cubans are the worst. It is just normal, in cuba
you can get 3 whores for the night for 100 dollars, i'ts full of faggots and if they can screw you they will in the blink of an eye. No family values, unfaithful etc. Stay away from them.

2) South americans like uruguay chile and argentina...they have too much european, blood, are too self sufficient and cold.

3) I dont know about brazil.

4) Central america and Mexicans yes good family values (they are exceptions), but probably 1 of 10 is good looking and sexy. Flat asses everywhere.

5) In my opinion porto ricans and venezuelians are the BEST. faithful until death, they treat you like the ultimate male on earth, sex almost any time you ask, they love spoiling their man.

>No, your rude
No you are the one that started using that (((image))) unproven. Why the fuck is that toothpaste flag user covered in shit and fat? Now you can go fuck off to reddit if you want validations form numales and cucks.

Lol no. Latinas are fucking insane and bitchy as hell

Im mexican and was born in mexico and have never dated a latina because i grew up with them and know they ate fucking insane.

I only date white girls which are stupid as fuck but easy to manipulate honestly

Don't get frustrated dad but you right this thread is shit.

>Not South America
Found the problem.

Sorry you got cucked out of your colonies, dad

playful titties

Let me make some stupid generalization;

But women here are super jealous too and dominant. What's your experience with women from here?

you could of killed all the indians but no, you had to fuck with indias because you brought no women in your conquistador adventures.

Yeah ok, I had a mexican gf. Know what happened? Turned out to be a hypergamous fuck. She put up a nice front, even made herself seem like the anti-feminist type. Now?Turns out it was an act, AWALT Sup Forums. Trust me, I used to brag about this chick, and how she seemed on lock here....nope. Take it from me bros, don't be fooled by their act.

Asian genes are recessive the mixing with indians isn't that big of an issue, it's basically genetic genocide for them. The problem is the nigger.

>Amazing in bed
What do you mean with this?

What do they do that others girls dont?

I'd be open minded about a latina, despite hating the entirety of latin america, if they didn't age so poorly.

They go from 10/10 semen demons to fat breeders overnight.

If they still look good at age 30 it's because they're 75% white.

Would I date a girl who is 75% white?

Sure. But that's not a latina.

Maybe he means that white bitches are vanilla.

This thread is stupid just pretend to be retarded and you will do fine.