Hey, americans!

I like you guys, no joke. But how you feel about your President Trump, the leader of the superior country is just putin's (who is just fkin mafia boss ) puppet?

It's crazy, you know?

It could be great for us as Russia citizens but never would cause putin just care about his moneys not Russia. So whatever for us... we already at bottom, but you guys, you in big trouble.

Bump

I'am really wondering what you think about this... Please tell me! Is it OK or you do not believe this and this is bullshit?

Honestly I think he isn't gonna last a year.
There are some who say he should lose his head as this is clear treason.

The Clintons
>blatant corruption
>known to accept donations from foreign powers
>accepts donations from leaders with ties to terrorism

Trump
>ran a campaign with his own funds
>publicly acknowledges corruption
>refuses to be steam rolled by traditional partisan politics

BUT GUYS TRUMP IS THE ONE WHO'S A PUPPET - IT MAKES TOTAL SENSE

I like Trump, but i hope he will not be a best putin's friend or his puppet... if it will be going this way, putin will attack Ukraine again and Europe is next. Someone should stop putin-jerk to be such asshole.

Obama let putin to do annexation of part of Ukraine. I do not want to be a part of everything like that, i do not want to be a part of fkin invasion.

"friends" "puppets" do you realize how retarded you niggers sound? This isnt a sitcom. There are no good guys and bad guys, only money and power. Russians have been involved in ethnic genocide for a long time, Ukraine is literally a drop in the bucket. Want a real insight to the future? Expect to see a fuck-ton of american controlled oil extraction sites in Russia soon. Obongo blocked exxons deal to drill in Russia, and Trump is known to have business dealings with CEO Woods.

Why in the world would you think that we are going to invade Ukraine. Just why. What is the profit in this pointless act

because it's bullshit.

Every single president up until this point has been trying to destroy russia. Now we've got Trump whose saying "hey whats so bad about being allies with russia"

Then people start questioning it and if you don't immediately demonize trump and russia you're going to have a lot of "wait, why do we hate russia" and then you get people realizing the shit the CIA is doing and everything falls apart.

>Why in the world would you think that we are going to invade Ukraine. Just why. What is the profit in this pointless act
Oil.
you guys need more control economically and oil is your biggest friend.
and iirc, europe has been getting their oil from ukraine instead of you guys, basically nullifying more of your control.

I am pretty sure that Russia would lose a shit ton of money just maintaining this shithole so it would negate any possible profits. Just look at Crimea. It is sucking money from the budget like crazy. Also Ramzan. For real, nobody needs Ukraine as a part of Russia. It is just plain retarded

why, isn't ukraine pretty pro russia?
why would it be hard to maintain?

Because 86% of us are stupid pidorashka's and they gonna do everything what kremlin's mafia says

I think you worry too much

Say it to putin he wants to play emperor game

Isn't the oil in that country to the south though, kazhakistan or whatever it is?

Eastern part maybe. And all the money in case of annexation would just go to someones pockets, then Moscow sends more money that goes to someone elses pocket etc. The amount of corruption that would appear from that is nothing in comparison with what we have now. So just no, we don't need it and the people would never approve this.

Nice proxy

digits confirm

Because it sovereign country. Just imagine USA invades Canada. What do you think canadians will think about that? "Happy and enjoy! We are attacked!" ?

Why are you so sure about this, tovarisch. At what point he showed that he want to play the emperor game?

Nice proxy!

sage goes in options

Caм ты пpoкcи, пoeхaвший.

>Putin's puppet

You don't actually believe this do you

yeah?

they've been basically asking for it.

I think he does.

You would know how I feel, if you would be Russian, because we are a hive-mind.

1) He dream's about to be USSR General Secretary.
2) Attacked Georgia
3) Attacked Ukraine
4) Watch what otheirs country do about it
5) everybody swallowing, keep going

No, this is the Queen's rightful clay, you rebel scum can fuck off

Deeply concerning

No we are not.

stop being tsun tsun canada.

>USSR General Secretary
I'm an American and even I know that's not how that works

> 1) He dream's about to be USSR General Secretary.
Did he told you that in his imperial palace over some tea?
> 2) Attacked Georgia
Weird I thought it was peacekeeping operation in South Osetia
> 3) Attacked Ukraine
I did not see any Russian military forces there except for volunteers
> 4) Watch what otheirs country do about it
> 5) everybody swallowing, keep going
Literally sanctions

America-senpai, please, can we not do this in front of everyone...

Hillary will win.

They don't care as they see Russia's interest lining up with their isolationist / nationalistic / conservative dream gov.

The fun part is that people see Russia as this big player when Europe is a way more valuable ally. Hell, germany's economy is 30% bigger than Russia and it's only 1 fucking country in europe.

The real "enemy" is china and they are like falling in the wayside.

America has been exploiting the world since the end of WW2 and has been trying to keep up that control with petrodollar and world policing under the name of NATO but the writing is on the wall and Trump could seriously disrupt that.

alright canada, I'll come over with the maple syrup.

Can I watch?

>

Russia you are a baka hentai and the Arctic is MINE so get your borscht-licking fingers OFF

Trump is not Putin's puppet. Trump is open minded enough to give people a chance, if things go south they go south. I hope we can be friends but things more contingent on your end

Come on Canada, let us enjoy that winter wonderland together. It will be warm and cozy when America-senpai comes as well. We'll have borscht, maple syrup and burgers. Isn't it a wonderful dream that may just come true?

No russia, even though my love for burgers is endless like the stars in the sky, I would never sacrifice my deep respectful love for Canada.

Do you can leave Gulag already? Are you finish your punishment-job to be free this year for a while?
What your chief says? Do you have good recommendations for "Truth bureau" from him?

Well, if America-senpai is okay with it~... and if you will teach me to do computer stuff like a superspy. :3

America, I...

America-kun. You broke my cheeki breeki. Am going to annex Ukraine now to fill the hole you left in my heart

don't say anything Canada, you're funny hats and talking mooses are enough.

We are truly greatest friends, you may be of british soil but that doesn't matter. What matters is the fact that you're not Mexico and I will always love you for that.

Suck my dick good, loli-canada.

There both shit. I voted for Jill stein.

Trump
>Wants to build a wall
>Want to kill terrorist's family's
>Wants to torture peopel

Clinton
>Corporate whore
>Capitalist neo-liberal
>Screwed over Bernie

Clinton may have been slightly better entirely due to her stance on climate change but not by much. At this point america is a one party state faking a 2 party system.

I will always be loyal to the Crown... d-demo! I will always be loyal to you also! And if you ever decide to invade Mexico again, you had better invite me to the party. Canada *stronk*~~~

Okay but we have to be quiet though America-senpai, because Russia is spying on us like always!

Russia come over here and watch me get a fantastic bj from loli-canada.

Russia don't do it, hes changed the vodka out with hydrogen peroxide.

No I am not! How dare you, I thought we were liek second best friends. Am double sad now, going to annex baltics.

Cheeki breeki iv damke :D
XD
Rush b rush b :)
XDDD

If Trump trylly don't putin's puppet, how you explain pic related?!

Check and mate.

That would be the dirtiest move one could ever make

Don't be sad Russia, maybe you will find someone there to melt your frozen hearts.

I think that may be shopped.

How dare you? Hearts?!

We don't have any.

I want to put maple syrup on you and lick it off your asshole.

Yes you would say that, Russia-san, only I saw you peeking before! Don't try to deny it. You always deny everything. You go and force yourself on those burnout baltic sluts like you always do ANYWAYS, baka!

Maybe it is photo

Nah, it's legit. Hacked it myself from secret soviet archives.

Oh man Russia you just missed it I just cummed in loli-canada's mouth. Ahhhhhh so goooood.

America, not here, Russia is, oh my god, please...

Well, it's not like you do not enjoy when I do that, Canada

I did not missed that America-kun

Maybe... you scare me sometimes, but the truth is that part of me likes that about you, Russia-san.

Good I love having you watch.
You're pussy will get destroyed loli-canda when I get my FBI gang on that sweet young pussy of yours. Also here's a towel to clean yourself up, slut.

I want Russia to watch, make him feel like a cuck.

It can get pretty cold where we are. That is what draws us to each other, Canada.

America-senpai... Russia-san... You are both so powerful and dominant. And here I am between you. It is so so comfy. Please use me anytime that you please. I just want you to go nuclear on my FUCKING LEAF and rip it up!!

If there's one thing you can count on, it's Trump's inflated ego.

I don't think he wants to go down in history as Putin's little bitch. I think he would press the nuclear launch button before that happens.

There is a difference beetween voyeurism and cuckoldry, you know

>nuclear on my FUCKING LEAF and rip it up!!
That would ruin a perfectly good pussy. But then gain we Americans are horny as fuck so might as well. Bend over and show us your buttthole and vagina, loli-canada.

I swear to god if russia touches you, I will bully the shit out of him, with a tariff bigger than the soon to be Great Wall of America.

I got Canada's anal and you got the mouth?

In Canada, what they call when maple syrup and cum is mix together?

Have you noticed america-senpai has been obsessed with cuckoldry lately? Kind of weird but I still love him so much.

Mmm take a look, and lead my free world baby

Please don't be jealous, it's just sometimes I need something really big, red and authoritarian

>what they call when maple syrup and cum is mix together?
British Columbia Breakfast Sugarcum

Uncloaking my Tsar-bomba

>what they call when maple syrup and cum is mix together?
old king clancy

> In Canada, what they call when maple syrup and cum is mix together?

Mooseterpiece

This looks like some of the best pussy I've seen in years. Time to rape and cum in you for the future of our nations, loli-canada!

Boy, this thread should be archived.

I sure would have an easier time in life if I could just make up incoherent nonsense like OP.
The best part: Putin is serious about crushing Salafists and stabilizing regions, and the outgoing IMF clique are traitors who want to watch the world burn. A Putin-satrap is still preferable to a "free" bankster.
>but putin is corrupt
And the people he replaced, were they burlap-wearing Old Believers? Is Joe Biden going to return what he stole?

It is sad that our national chans archiver only accepts 2ch threads

Sorry canada but if I fuck you sweeet loli pussy all this thread we'll have a ruined pussy. But I will cum in you for our future.

Trump will work with Putin to establish a program that will promote a population growth in Russia so the world can have more Russian women.

You sure you want them?

Just to look at.

Don't forget to add the maple syrup as lube and make her suck it off after you cum inside her.

That is what most of them are only good for anyway. Shitty personality is like a plague here, I swear

A straight up rivalry rather then this absurd smoke and mirrors bullshit with surrounding them with endless missiles and economically blockading them would be nice.

Capitalism survives on competition. Without it, it becomes...what we have now.

I will but it will be the most sweat of maple syrup for twice the fun.

They don't seem to mind Islamic and chinese invasion.