Kevin O'Leary Running for PM?

Is there hope for us after all?

ctvnews.ca/politics/kevin-o-leary-enters-conservative-leadership-race-i-m-in-1.3245919

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WQ9AIqGyTgo
donate.conservative.ca/membership
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's globalist kike garbage. That female conservative Kristina or something would be a far better leaders.

I won't be voting for him.

He has my vote. I personally don't care for immigration. Canada has no culture to begin with.

he's a pretty big piece of shit, for some reason i believe trump more than i do kevin so when kevin makes a big hoot about running for an election it just makes me think he's doing it as some scumbag move to further his business interests and taking advantage of a political climate that seems friendly towards businessmen

hello justin

>wants to be a leader
>is actually a blatant follower and only did it because he knows Trump was successful with it

Not a great start.

Required viewing for O'Leary fags:

youtube.com/watch?v=WQ9AIqGyTgo

>Implying our next PM wont be hand picked by Trump

You obviously never had the pure joy of playing ice hockey in an outdoor rink with a bunch of kids you don't know, every day of the winter, because you're a self-loathing shit athlete.

Kevin is a globalist. He might be economically right wing, but he cares about $$$, not national identity. Erin O'Toole or Kellie Lietch are closer to being "Trump like".

Also, friendly reminder to all fellow leafs to sign up for your Conservative Party membership status so you can pick the leader you think can stop Trudeau.

>globalist kike LARP's as Donald Trump, runs for conservative leadership in Canada.

What's the timeline for that?

First time in my life I'm feeling politically active.

I'm worried that conservatives here that are hyped about Trump will be fooled and vote for him instead of a real patriot.

we have 2 fucking oleary threads the guys great but come on

donate.conservative.ca/membership
Deadline is March 28. It is really cheap, 15 Canadabucks and can be claimed on your tax return.

>tfw it costs $15 to be able to vote for who will run your Country.

Party membership makes a lot of sense in my opinion. Otherwise libtards, who already have a leader picked, would all just sign up for free and pick the most retarded candidate.

fuck o'leary. he's desperately trying to make people think he's ebin populist trump 2.0 while being the personification of everything that's shit about trump

t. {{{ravdeep dikshit}}}

Faggot, I played for the Buffs which is Calgary's AAA in case you're retarded. Sports don't equal culture.

There's 4 AAA teams in Calgary, dipshit.

Fuck all this O'leary posting. He is a globalist SJW cuck that will sooner sell off the rest of our forests to the Chinese then upset his masters.

"Mad" Max Bernier is /ourguy/, don't be fooled by what I seriously am suspecting are paid shills.

So get the fuck in here

MAKE CANADA GREAT AGAIN

>globalist
>immigrant lover
>anti gun
>anti military
>pro tfw
Fuck off

>3/4 of those posts are anti o'leary for exactly the same reasons as you

>Implying I was not simply making them aware of the threads existance, and hoped they would understand completely

Absolute rubbish sir

>Canada has no culture to begin with.

Everything people do and how they do it is culture.

While that is technically true, our culture is now to adopt other cultures. We used to have a sense of identity (see mounties, WWI kickassness and old Canadian stereotypes), now we just push they "We've always been an immigrant nation" thing to make us feel like we are good at anything.

And they are wrong, people that have never seen other cultures and should be shouted down as idiots.

A lot of us are fighting it. I've been wearing a MAGA hat in public Waterloo (big University city that has many non whites as whites, no word of a lie) and getting nods and compliments from fellow Patriots. Trump, and the valiant efforts of burgers like yourself getting him elected, definitely helps matters a bit, and gives us hope that we can preserve what is left of our national identity.

Make Canada Wonderful Again