Who wants to start a new movement to resist Trump?

We can't let this fascist madman become normalized. I propose a resistance movement.

People of color, Muslims, immigrants, LGBTQIAA+ peoples, women, the differently abled, the non-neurotypical, Hollywood celebrities, and Sup Forumsacks with a moral compass.

Together, we can be #TheResistance.

Who's in?

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/mobile/document/336928983/National-Action-Network-Bus-Contact-List
youtube.com/watch?v=aKbN8_exfhU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Together you can be #TheUselessNiggers

GET THAT FLAG OFF THE GROUND!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Do they realise how ridiculous they look?

Lol how is he a fascist.

Eat a dick

>No president.
>No senate.
>No house.
>No governors.

Do they not understand just how BADLY they lost? I think we broke them.

Alright, we've already got six Sup Forumsacks in! #TheResistance is growing!

>People of color

That magazine cover managed to make Lena Dunham less gross looking than usual.

The trick was hiding most of her behind someone even fatter and more disgusting.

> Photoshop

#NoWhiteDemocrats

well yeas and no, more of a way too extreme guy. it's like anal sex, you gotta ease into it

#resist #starwars #rogueone #yasqueen #leia #ripcarrie #drumpf

Michael Moore and they're dragging the flag in the dirt. They can kindly fuck off.

Thread this was posted in 404'd immediately. Ignore the bait. This is real.

OKAY -- PDF with names, emails and phone numbers of organizers and coordinators working for the Al Sharpton/Soros National Action Network. These are the people in charge of bussing into Washington.

This list was for a protest over the weekend, so they'll all be active for the inauguration. Call and get as much info as possible. Then call the bus companies who are facilitating them.

scribd.com/mobile/document/336928983/National-Action-Network-Bus-Contact-List

The Democrats just lost any control over the government for the next two years.

For all intents and purposes, until HoR reelections, we are a one-party state. The Republicans can just about do whatever they want.

Anything celebrities say is what I follow. Praise Moore

It's like they're showing their true colors by dragging the flag through the dirt. Thank you, liberals.

fuck these America hating liberal fucks.

i think that's just because these ones just aren't strong enough. as much as i'd rather bernie was president, trump is very loud, and i givi him that credit. plus he controls the memes, and that is almost enough to make me endorse him

i'd say that floor's pretty clean

> Joining a group that can't decide on a leader without massive butthurt and Oppression Olympics

Pfft.

Are they literally holding Michael Moore up? The aids will take him soon.

More like communist fucks. Van Jones is literally a commie.

GET THAT FUCKING FLAG OFF THE DECK

>Hollywood and Media raise their voices. They are always opening their rancid snatches they call mouths.

>Holding the flag like that
>Letting it touch the ground

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Liberals drape themselves in the flag when they want to act like they're on the "right side"
>Every other moment they're bashing that same flag

Really makes you think?

>LGBTQIAA+
The acronym grew again from the last time I saw it, like an abscess left unattended, what does AA+ mean?

I love all this out of character faux-patriotism the liberals are poorly trying to convey..... it's like they think everyone will just forget the 60 years of constantly trashing on this country and it's people and they have the nerve to pull this "wtf i love america now" horseshit that nobody is buying.

This.

I am not even joking when I say that liberals trigger me when they try to embrace the flag

He is the cleanliness expert. If he says the floor is clean, its really fucking clean. Have you seen his standards?

Batterysexual

I hereby strip them of their rank as Sup Forumsacks
>implying they ever truly were

Can they just go and disband the democrats for good?

Underrated.

Dr. Phil will be spared and sent to re-education camp.

The rest will be drawn, disembowelled, and quartered.

there are no white men in the pic, 2 niggers with a pre op tranny and two white chics, white ppl btfo

American patriotism is such a joke...

You really need to fix the jew problem..

Hillary still got like 66 million voters.

>flagburners pretending to be patriods

>LGBTQIAA+
>forgot the p

And get that fuking flag off the floor you buncha Canadian wanna-bes.

there is a lot of har those people can do

Invade public building and create public comotion when police comes for the eviction, not to mention victimistic stories

Resisting judicial orders in the same way with the same effects

Creating lies to undermine government actions (including movies)

Yeah, and once AG Jeff Sessions implements voter ID laws and eliminates sanctuary cities what are the Dems going to do in 2020?

You are in the wrong neighborhood
youtube.com/watch?v=aKbN8_exfhU

>hashtags
This is Sup Forums, you normalfag.

Seriously, what the fuck is their endgame other than making even more people hate them? Do liberals honestly think they're convincing Trump supporters to ditch Trump?

Then I'd have to side with all these fags. No thanks.

Like how dudes become feminists to get pussy, I'm conservative now for the memes and shit talking

Don't forget pedosexual

>it's OK for a flag to touch the floor
>ever