101 years old

>101 years old

What's the secret?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldnewsdailyreport.com/david-rockefellers-sixth-heart-transplant-successful-at-age-99/
csglobe.com/david-rockefellers-sixth-heart-transplant-successful-at-age-99/#
snopes.com/media/notnews/rockefeller.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you dont get to that age if you dont bow to you know who

You can only go on putting off the call for so long, but one day everyone has to answer

you can replace all your organs as many times as you want, the soul seeps out with time

Paying runaway teenagers, to call him Uncle Lester, while he sticks his big toe up their butt.

are you implying that david rockefeller bows to anyone?

The abyss will come for him eventually
Infinite money can only prolong the darkness for so long,
Hopefully Soros does soon too

He harvests the blood and organs of young, healthy people.

A vampire, if you will.

we all do, some just bow later than others, and the price only goes up

Yes. are you new here?

Why would you even want to live that old

You can't even feed yourself or wipe your ass

Child blood

some people have no self respect and think that being alive is living,

Unless you're a bogdanoff, you're gonna have to serve somebody

This, they get those bogadon twins to genetically engineer some new organs every few years. Or just take then from the Moloch sacrificies

Pretty sure you know the answer already.

fruit

Scientists have proven that blood from young people has healing properties.
He probably gets his blood changed once or twice a year.

7 or something heart transplants along with daily injections of young childrens blood. He's basically a vampire along with the rest of their cabal.

Money, heart transplants, and daily consumption of fetuses

Somebody give this man the rundown

By the Gods...this means all those old Christian tales of "Jews abducting and sacrificing children" weren't just tripe. I need to look into this further.

I hear he drinks a fetus-shake.

>tfw the secret to immortality was diddling kiddos

To keep your youth, you must steal theirs.

Do you even murder rituals in Dharamsala?

That shit is pretty universal, not just kikes

How fucking mad do you think it makes the mega wealthy that while you can replace all the organs you want and keep your body functioning, your brains deterioration cannot be stopped?

wow u must be new if you didnt know about this shit, the queen is especially bad, theres a pretty good report of her and a few others visiting an orphanage in canada and several of the chilidrens going missing.

they rape them then torture them then eat them not nessecarily in that order, its a pretty messed up thing to do imo, but thats just me

Kek! I was just thinking this too. they must be pretty pissed desu.

Top-of-the-range healthcare and screening
add in a debilitating fear of death due to being an evil cunt aand he'll probably make it to 104.
But die he inevitably will

men should never be able to hold such power. look what they've done to the world

i dont want to know

he looks like he has to take it rectally with that mug

>tfw there is a universal law of that stops the consciousness from being transferred

A healthy low fat diet including plenty of whole grains and fresh vegetables.

Cause he gets real healthcare, while for us people it's a business.

kale smoothies.

worldnewsdailyreport.com/david-rockefellers-sixth-heart-transplant-successful-at-age-99/

>Asked about the secret to his longevity, Mr Rockefeller explained a simple life is the way to go.

"People often ask me this question and I always answer the same thing: Love life. Live a simple life, play with your kids, enjoy the things you have, spend time with good loyal friends." he acknowledged with a kind smile.

He loves so much he needed 7 hearts ;_;

what a guy

Foreskins

God, just imagine waking up in that creaking, weak and sagging body. Why would anyone even want to live so long in a body like that? Is this devil afraid of what happens when his judgement comes?

Harvesting the blood of the young

plenty of people get that old withouth childrens blood

Foreskins have lots of stem cells in them.
You could be more right then you think.

A King may move a man, a father may claim a son, but remember that even when those who move you be Kings, or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God, you cannot say, "But I was told by others to do thus." Or that, "Virtue was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice. Remember that

>He just happens to come from rockefeller familly.

>that eye scab

Someone do him a solid and fucking kill him

>>not mentioning taking organs from far more worthy recipients

what? does he just eat them like fried porkskins? or make a smoothie?

Im just here watching the thread implode with "lmao vampire" and "lmao child blood" and I'm just here like "lmao have you not heard of anyone living past 100"

can someone give me a quick rundown on Rockefeller?

The big Jews found immortality shortly after WWII
They just use make up and computer effects to seem old and wrinkly

use google you lazy fuck

>implying this host body is "alive"

It's clearly a walking corpse

Burgers all die of heart attacks in their 50s, so this is basically unheard of.

He has them made into a cream and pre-teen twinks rub it onto his wrinkly, sagging, rough and liver spot covered skin before he anally penetrates them.

I wonder what Rockefeller did wrong that they won't let him have access to the good shit

holy shit he looks better then some people at 60 ive seen

he looks 26 years younger

7 Heart Transplants and probably daily injections of Stem Cells, Plasma taken from kids, and whatever other experimental anti-aging stuff is out there, moral considerations be damned. If the Pizzagate / user 5 guy are to believed, they 'farm' humans for bodily fluids, pretty much.

Likely holding out hope for some sort of consciousness transfer technology, of getting a head transplant; cloned body, etc. I wonder if he'll do cryogenics, since the statistics are against him.

I'm all for life extension technology (Should they figure out consciousness transfer, it'll be like EvE online ); but only if it's accessible to anyone who wants it.

OwO

weed from trudeau

Based King Baldwin wise beyond his years. Thanks for that, Ivan.

he eat teh babbys

HOW

child semen and blood will do that for you. Not even joking.

his body is falling apart but i believe hes clinging to life because there soon will be tech that he can use to preserve him/change his body.

Or hes is just vey, very afraid of hell and somebody from there told him that they cant wait for is ass to come down.

blood, foreskins, and hearts, in that order.

OH SHIT!

its confirmed fake news.

>he believes a fucking 100 yo guy can handle 7th heart transplant

Blood transfusions from young doners, also 6 heart transplants

The flesh eventually fails.

Looks like a small third eye

politics

since he stopped that and went to starring in movies (and jacking) he looks better now

He still has all the old hearts still pumping, he has to breathe shallow he's going to run out of space soon

Stem cells can repair anything.
Its just a question how to activate them.

Kind of like a juice box.

there's no way he's not being injected with experimental shit. babby stem cells, spirit cooking potions, who knows

Do you inject it or make a smoothie and drink it?

Roach

csglobe.com/david-rockefellers-sixth-heart-transplant-successful-at-age-99/#

m͔̹̞̥̮͉̝̕ǫ̖͈̲̦͍lo͖͖̠c̞h̳̘̜͉̤͕͢

Kek will let him live until Friday.

nice fucking meme source. anyone that believes a 100 year old man can handle 7th heart transplant is a fucking retard that shouldn't even breed.

snopes.com/media/notnews/rockefeller.asp

Blood transfusions from the young goyim

Like 3 heart replacements.

He's just a part of the Rockefeller blood and rape cult that was started by Carl Jung and Edith Rockefeller in the 1920s. They call themselves the Visionaries today and James Alefantis is actually part of the group as well.

It's his time to burn in hell in the name of kek.

he's got that Golem Mindset

Is he the biggest cuck of all time?

Ingest it right before and after the childs death while it's fresh. Don't ask me how I know this i'm not a sicko just read too much satanic bullshit on the internet.

yes

Not existing should scare most people

THE HOLY BOGDANOFF TRIPS

I don't think he ever did either to be honest.

PIZZA

the blood of unborn babies

Sounds expensive if you end up with a dead child each time you want to do it.

Its easy.
Have a life long abstinence from anything work related.
People who never work can live surprisingly long.

i think everytime he eats something unhealthy he needs a change of organs

bog bog bog bog dan off off bogda bogda

>snopes

Work kills millions annually and globally.
Work now kills more than war.

this guy has had seven heart transplants, thats 7 different gut feelings this man has experianced, hearts influence the brain, just imagine this guys transformation, hes a devil.

As long as he has money he will have new organs, he will only stop wheb his brain is dead, everything else can be replaced