youtube.com/watch?v=VX9lWwixKc8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowmageddon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:United_States_winter_storms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_Lake_Huron_cyclone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_Atlantic_hurricane_season
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CLIMATE DENIERS BTFO
HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?

You honestly believe those numbers? Clearly just another liberal hoax dumbass.

>DA JOOS

WEW
E
W

BAN ASSAULT VULCANOS

b-but muh Jews

but it wasn't, 1936 was

I'll have to agree with you two here. Just a bunch of angry climate deniers. They are probably white too.

Yes, well said.

I don't know how climate deniers can keep ignoring this.

I know right! It's pretty sad how there are so many who would deny climate change

California here

It wasn't that bad

Lowest temperatures in Moscow in 120 years.....

Deep freeze across Europe....

iceagenow.info/lowest-temps-moscow-120-years-video/

>El Nino
>hot year
Sure. The drop in temperature between early 2016 and earl 2017 has already been large enough that we keep being in a temperature pause since 1999.

I highly doubt you can find a reputable source that says otherwise.
Remember, global average temperature is not the same as regional temperature

>137 years
What percentage of the entire life of the Earth is that? A good deal under 1% I imagine.

that is what climate change does duh, extreme weathers.stop with this nonsense 'it is super cold' meme

Did literally any country have a fair winter?

It's fucking cold as BAWLS here in the west. I haven't heard of any Northern Hemisphere country having anything but a miserable-as-fuck winter.

What these assholes do, every fucking year, is say some bullshit like "Huhr duhr... our satellite temps were off, so we need to adjust down like 3 degrees for literally every record ever recorded."
then 1 year later, they autistically screech "OMFG WE ARE 3 DEGREES HIGHER THAN ALL THE PREVIOUS YEARS WE JUST DOCKED 3 DEGREES FROM!!!!!!!"

Piss in a jar all you want. Call it what you want. I won't drink it. I'll splash it into your fucking face.

>hottest year on record
>38% confidence
>meaning they're 62% confident it WASN'T the hottest year on record

IPCC BTFO

In NC last week it just snowed 6-7 inches of pure snow. Thats the most ive seen since i was a child 11+ years ago

It never broke 30 degrees Celsius last summer here in Vancouver, fuck off. It was the coldest summer ever, not to mention it was like -15 during christmas

.00000000000000000000000000000000000001 easily.

>not using absolute temperature.
>"Science"
KYS.

And the reason nobody bothers to convert to absolute temperature is because the change in absolute temperature is like a third of a percent.

So instead the graph is drawn around the freezing point of water area, because then you can draw a big steep scary line where none is warranted.

according to the video in that article, Antarctica is fucking SWELTERINGLY hot. Hotter than the Sahara since records have been kept!

>it snows so global warming isnt real

its my country drowning you motherfuckers

Why would you adjust the data

If the claims were true, you would have been underwater 20 years ago. If they were half-true, you would be underwater 5 years ago. If they were 1/4 true, you would definitely be underwater now.

dinosaurs arent real. but giants are.

because "they used to take temperatures in the afternoon, when it was really hot. Now we take it in the morning, when it's really cold. Therefore, we need to bump the temperature up 7 degrees!"

not fucking joking.
skepticalscience.com/understanding-adjustments-to-temp-data.html

>"Baseline" is a 20 year period from over 100 years ago
jesus christ, what great (((science)))

>the claims

what are you even talking about

>global temperature data averaged and adjusted to early industrial baseline (1881-1910)
>averaged and adjusted
>adjusted

>earth 5 billion years old
>this was the hottest since 1880

So literally nothing

Checked and it is apparently 0.02°C higher than the Nino of 1998.
That global warming. Btw it's almost as if the instruments and methods were perfect and we were this accurate...

wow the globe must've been mighty warm back 137 years ago. it's odd that it hasn't really spiked since then but I'll listen to my scientific authorities regardless, it's not like they are self-centered liars

>0.07°F (0.04°C) above the previous record set last year.
>uncertainty of measurements 0.1°C

>137 years of record keeping

To be fair, 137 years out of Earth's 6,000 year history isn't that big of a sample. Just barely more than 2%.

I lived there for a few years and remember a day or 2 of 30C, if you like +30C days move into the interior.

These weather threads are always exciting, especially when the (hydro) carbon tax globalists start shilling their propaganda in the dead of the northern hemispheres winter. If only they could target the respective hemisphere utilizing optimal timings the bombardments may be slightly more effective on a cost benefit scale. I wonder how much return on investment these stories garner over the long term. I know Ontario is now on board with their save the world tax, they should get extra helpings of climate doom propaganda starting in spring.

Come on, less than a decade it was global warming and every coastal town would be under water.

Now that there is cold weather breaking century old records it's Climate Change.

>Hottest year in the past x years meme

Truly faggots.

>the Earth was once a molten fireball
>at one point the entire planet was subtropical and ice caps didn't even exist
>"hottest year ever recorded!"
>"we mean the hottest year ever recorded in a very limited band that counts for our political agenda, goyim! Stop looking at the wrong science!"

Mnnhmmn. It's very hot in an oven, leafkike.

cbsnews.com/news/study-north-pole-once-was-tropical/

There's a minimum 1 el nino every decade, you can't use this last one as an excuse

>Stagnant temp since 1999
Wrong

Trump and Trudeau should build more reactors tbqh. Renewables and nuclear must work together to delete the oil jew.

SoCal here, just in the past week and the upcoming weekend we've broken dozens of rain and snow records. Northern and Central California are getting 3+ inches of rain this weekend.

We've already ended the drought in 40% of CA and this weekend will do help even more.

Data within deviation %
Top kek

reminder that russia has the most to gain with a warmer earth as most of their land becomes habitable.

>since i was a child 11+ years ago
Just so you know, the el Nino/Nina cycle is roughly 10 years. Practically all weather patterns/anomalies in North America are due to this cycle.

youtube.com/watch?v=VX9lWwixKc8

I'm sure they'll claim he said IF and if we don't do anything to stop.

>You can't use it THIS TIME because REASONS!!!!
Literally autism

>I cannot live another day without air conditioning

Says tomorrow's gonna be hotter

>Hotter???

Like yesterday.

>Yesterday?!!!... Yesterday you said you'd call Sears.

I'll call today.

>You'll call now.

I'll call now.

(Time passes, and a Sears® central air conditioning unit is installed into the home...)

>So what does the paper say about the weather tomorrow?

Another scorcher!

>Cool.

What's wrong with global warming? Who wants to be cold all the time? Plus, it will sink California into the ocean.

>after 4,000 years of earth's existence, the last 137 years matter

Bah!

>We can't use the decade long process to understand our weather patterns changing throughout the decade
Typical leafshill.

> 38% of car accidents are caused by alcohol
> Therefore 62% are caused by people who DON'T drink
> Conclusion: you should drink while driving
That is you

Snow doesn't matter when it comes to global warming, it's the temperature.
If somewhere used to get to 28 degrees Fahrenheit once in a blue moon, it might be 30 degrees now, still cold enough to snow.

>frog can't into statistics
I'm not even surprised, tbqhfam.

There were major snow storms in non-El Nino years.

Do you not remember Snowmaggedon?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowmageddon

There have been more winter storms in the 21st century than the 20th century. I don't think lack of recording storms is an issue.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:United_States_winter_storms

>one year in one location disproves global warming

>There were major snow storms in non-El Nino years.
Snow during la Nina? La Nina, the time when the warm water of the Pacific Ocean is oscillated WESTWARD as opposed to EASTWARD, causing unusually cold waters off the coast of North America? Influencing a SNOW storm?

WOOOAHHHHHH.

samefag

>Do you not remember Snowmaggedon?
No sir, I do not.

Confidence is different than statistical data

Kek

>tfw sears is pretty much ded

You realize La Nina affects the West coast the most, right? It doesn't appear every year either.

It affects the entire North American continent, user. La Nina/El Nino are the same thing, and it is a cycle of about a decade.

As to how it affects the entirety of North America, that is due to the relative warmth, calmness, and size of the Pacific Ocean. It amplifies weather patterns enough to influence the Atlantic Ocean (ever wonder why hurricane seasons seem to oscillate in intensity?).

To better understand this, you can look to how the Great Lakes actually influences weather conditions in the surrounding area. Hell, they even had a psuedo-hurricane form in the 90s.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_Lake_Huron_cyclone

Interestingly enough, 1996 was an especially active year for hurricanes:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_Atlantic_hurricane_season
Suffice to say that all of the weather systems around North America can influence each other.

>El ninos every decade
>2016 was the hottest year
>Sup Forumstards can't understand that writing 2016 off cause of an el nino makes no fucking sense due to history

Can't say I'm surprised, this is one of the dumbest boards

Only communism can save us

>Chifag
>It was -10 degrees mid-December
>It's going to be 55 degrees mid-January
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I don't give a fuck about global warming. Let my asshole grandchildren deal with it. Fuck them.

le globul warming sockpuppet with its paid study is at it again.

Heard about that claim. Funny thing is, I work outside and summer of 2016 wasn't shit in my record book. Not even close. This begs the question; why did earth hating globalists pick one of the coolest summers in memory to push their bizarre narrative.