I'm the son of a rich black man. AMA :^)

I'm the son of a rich black man. AMA :^)

How's the weather today?

which version of negroball did you dad play?

Is your father playing a sports professionally or a rapper? In other words: did he get rich dancing for the white man?

Cool story brah

I love me some niggers on TV on the weekend

Pretty nice here in Atlanta. 70 degress F.
LOL this board is so delusional. He's an investment banker and was a managing directior for Bank of America for 10 years.

Have you ever been to San Francisco?

Why do rich people buy bentleys? They are fucking ugly

atlanta

why do dems complain about urban poverty, then say it doesnt exist when trump tweets about it?

Do you have enough money to bleach yourself like Michael Jackson?

I am jelly (only if your Dad got rich doing something other than entertaining white people).

Hopefully I can give my children this someday :)

Do you miss your dad?

Congrats for being a black man with parents, let alone parents that are civil enough to "act white." It's like you won the lottery, really.
It's wonderful that you had a father smart enough to keep you far away from niggers.

May you forever act too white to be accepted among the tribes of Chimpcago, you Uncle Tom nigga.

Unfortunately not. Hooked up with a lot of girls from there when I went to Syracuse.
Eh, Atlanta's a rich city, but there's several sections in it that are shitholes slowly being converted by gentrification.
Why would I want to do that? If anything I wish I was dark-skinned so I could fit the meme better.

What's imagination land like

So instead of living off the government your living off someone else? I guess it's an improvement from the welfare state

How does your dad get a good hold on the heroine market in the south side of Portland?

What's your shoe size?

How do you plan to avoid wasting your daddy's time and money?

Do you smoke?

What's your favorite color?

Ever been to St. Louis?

Are you close with your father? Does he expect you to get a job?

>rich
>2007 Bently Continental GT
Chose one poser faggot. They are $30k now

If you could, and I'm going out on a limb here, as I am correlating net worth with intelligence, would you become white?

Two questions if you don't mind:

1. What is your most favorite food or cuisine?
2. What is your least favorite food or cuisine?

You excited for the Falcons winning it all? What is there to do in Atlanta? Is it easy for a white man like me to get robbed?

you too will die on the day of the rope

nice proof you got there

How many bikes did your dad steal to get all that money JaDarrius?

>Bank of America
are they on death row records, orrrrr?

When was the last time you helped a poor person and how?

WE MAKIN BANK OFF AMERICA MY NIGGA

>I was dark-skinned so I could fit the meme better.
He is lost guys

Would you send me some bitcoins?

>/
KEK

Do you think your family success has anything to do with having a higher % of white genes than the average american negro?

Stay in Buckhead. Go to the bars and meet 18 y/o high school sluts (they let anyone in there, its a fucking joke).

Fuck

Why did he leave?

not sure if LARP or stupid, but if OP's Dad was MD of BoA for 10 years, he just opened himself up for a dox

which is against the rules

shieeet

You're a mud blood tho.

> Reverts to talking about how many "Girls" he "hooked up with" when asked about traveling to SF.

Found the faggot. Stop lying, that picture is you as a valet at family friends BBQ..

Officially the worst AMA ever. KYS

Is your mother white?
>:^)

To get some chicken and kool aid probably

Kek

Why?

Pretty good, rich for a black guy no doubt.
Keep it up and keep your future kids away from niggers.
There may still be room for the talented tenth in the future etho state, though you probably would be better suited to governing blacktopia desu.
Like the problem with the black Masons is that they move into white areas and disassociate with Thier people and are a nuisance.

What do you think about this? Would you rather be a significant minority in a 90% white country with a white culture and white government or be the shaper of a negroid future with all the benefits and hardships that come with that?

>doxing yourself on Sup Forums

Stop larping you faggot. Bank of America doesn't even have investing offices in ATL.

What brings you to /pol brother

I am the son of a preacher man AMA

they found out his wife and son were both niggers

BoA hates race mixing, look at their executive board

I am the very model of a modern Major General AMA

OP I skipped most of the replies so forgive me if this was already asked.

Are you currently in school and if so, what are you majoring in?

OK

You're still nigger no matter how much money your dad have.

>Why do rich people buy bentleys? They are fucking ugly

Opinion discarded

I don't care that you're the son of an investment banker. I want to know what YOU plan to do with your life. Are you just going to live off of your dad's wealth or are you going to btfo of all racists by becoming an educated black man to make a historically changing invention or discovery like the cure for cancer.

GENOCIDE

Does driving a nice car increase your status as a human being?

I wouldn't say I'm in imagination land. Trump is president now.
I guess it is huh? Don't think you'd be saying the same thing if you were my age though.
Size 12. Going to school majoring in Finance so that's not an option. I used to smoke, but I told myself I'd give it up forever this year. Navy blue. No. Maybe I have won the "lottery" so to speak. My Dad and I's zodiac signs are perfectly compatible both element and animal. I've always had a close relationship with him, but I expect I'm going to earn way more than he does in the future.
Where's yours?
I used to wish I was white, but now I just think that it's pathetic for anyone to wish they were born another race. I'm okay with being black because I know blacks have more of a brotherhood than whites do.
Favorite food: Fried rice
Least favorite food: potato salad
I'm rooting for the falcons. I think they'll make it to the super bowl, judt not how sure they'll do against the pats.

I'm white and I disagree tbsmh

Say us WN types get our wish. Are you willing to lead the black people to better lives in an all black ethno state?

>implying that a cure for cancer doesn't already exist
>implying that several cures for cancer don't already exist
>implying that cancer isn't one of the medical/pharma industry's biggest cash cow
>implying that medical/pharma lobbyists would ever allow a cancer cure to hit the market

Niggger

Is that Cummings on the mural?

jesus fucking christ

I like the Falcons but I kinda want a brady rodgers match up

>I wish I was dark-skinned so I could fit the meme better
What does this mean? What meme?

Here

Fucking nigger.

I didn't even realize how gay these #savepepe comics were.

implying i'd ever want to be people like you, who take photos like that

I are the niggerest probably

why is some faggot role-playing as a rich person whilst ripping off the guy's insta?

pretty fucking pathetic lmao

(you)

>I know blacks have more of a brotherhood than whites do

By what measure?

but black live matters tells me that black children don't have fathers because institutionalized racisim and school to prison pipeline, etc.

now your over here telling me you have a dad thats black, not in jail, and a successful businessman with an actual job?

i'm confused one of you is lying to me.

light skin af

Hey guys, welcome to gamestop.

By no messure

niggers actually fucking hate each other,all the MUH BROTHER shit is a show for whites

I went to a very black high school,saw this first hand

>21 likes

cunt

fuck off

you're doing a big mistake jamal, soon enough you will regret it.

So you're saying he stole money for a living , just legally. Got it.

None. His bike was actually stolen by a nigger as well.
Gave a homeless man outside of CVS $20 to get something to eat on New Years eve.
No. My dad was the top of his class at Northwestern. I guess that's why we're doing so well now.
No she's mixed. My grandma was white with Green eyes though.
If it creates a similar upbringing for my children barring divorce then yes.

If only all your people where as smart as your dad

>Rich
>Black
>Son
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fu

U mean half white?

Always gets me

>rich
>granite knockoff not real Italian marble

For a dad in IB he sure isn't making much

What's it like to actually have privilege, and realize the whole "white privilege" meme is bullshit?

fuck you nigger. And fuck the OP nigger too

Nigger daddy cashed in on a discrimination lawsuit.

Have you ever commited a crime?

Have you ever felt the urge to commit crime?

>Favorite food: Fried rice
>Least favorite food: potato salad

Do you speak like a nigger or like a white person?

>Ask an either/or question
>Answers yes
Wew

It was an example you brainless pavement ape.