BREAKING: Julian Assange is ready for US extradition, says lawyer

theduran.com/breaking-julian-assange-ready-us-extradition-says-lawyer/

It appears that Julian Assange is sticking to an earlier made promise to turn himself in after Barack Obama grants Chelsea Manning clemency.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/821528189625372672

In a tweet released by Wikileaks, Julian Assange’s lawyer, Melinda Taylor, is quoted as saying “Everything that he has said he’s standing by,” in regards to the Assange-Manning extradition ‘deal’.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/819630102787059713

On January 12, Julian Assange agreed to face extradition to the US if President Barack Obama granted Chelsea Manning clemency. Today, Obama took many by surprise when he did just that, reducing Manning’s sentence from 35 years to 7 and setting the new release date to May 17 of this year.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/314783-assange-lawyer-conditions-not-met-for-assange-manning-extradition-offer
theverge.com/2016/3/21/11275462/facial-transfer-donald-trump-george-bush-video
youtu.be/J6wPUtKg-Ac
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ASSANGE = RAPIST

What a fucking pussy

Nope.

thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/314783-assange-lawyer-conditions-not-met-for-assange-manning-extradition-offer

julian assange had already been captured.
to put this in Sup Forums terms, this is the part where they add the 6 million to Germany's Jewish population.

>hur dur twitter cant get into his account

Assange is dead or captured. This is the cover up so they don´t have to pretend he´s in the ecuadorian embassy for another 50 fucking years.

I can just imagine all the posts on the 18th of May.

>HAPPENING!!
>MANNING'S SUICIDE FAKED BY GOVERNMENT
>TWO GUNSHOTS TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD
>"OBVIOUS SUICIDE" SAYS OBONGO

extradite for what crime?

leaf post = worst post

Oh shit lads

isn't thought crime a thing in the states?

>sure is over here

Haven't been following those threads. Tell me why.

>6 million to Germany's Jewish population

It was 3 million and most of them were from Poland

What for?

I thought the only thing against him was the thing in Sweden.

I know that was a ruse to extradite him to the US, but as far as im aware the US haven't actually formally asked for him yet have they?

>replication software

I want /x/ to leave.

That picture is retarded. This sort of thing can be handled by alphabet agencies without interference by the fucking senate or the president-elect. MAYBE the president is it the know, but that's not even needed.

Rape in Sweden = Inappropriately holding someone's hand

theverge.com/2016/3/21/11275462/facial-transfer-donald-trump-george-bush-video
are you literally fucking retarded?

>Assange wanted for rape in Sweden
>Swedish women willingly giving their bodies to Muslims to rape

Really gets the neutrons jiggling doesn't it

His name is Robert Paulson.

>t. ahmend

>implying the elites need replication software when they have shape-shifting aliens at their disposal

Theres no warrant from US for Ass-angie.

Video editor here. I've seen that before. That looks like they used Adobe Premiere's Morph Cut feature. It's meant to seamlessly morph different cuts of an interview together to make it flow more fluidly.

youtu.be/J6wPUtKg-Ac

>muh morph cut
Doesn't look like a morph cut and there is zero reason for them to use a morph cut on one tiny piece of his collar.

Stop trying to shill that bullshit on us. He's mid sentence there is no reason to cut.

Fuck off you dumb cunt

Here's the info of the protest coordinators that demonstrated this weekend. The same ones will be at the inauguration. The thread this was posted in immediately 404'd.

Are you fucking retarded? Your link doesn't work and stop spreading retard cunt lies, you're doing the enemy a favor fuck face

Someone post

>AND STAY DEAD

you know what I mean

The shills have entered the thread. You're very obvious boys.

so he's alive?

no, Hungary, this is the cover story