I want all of you millennial deadbeats to remember that one day the little children you've framed as being sexually...

I want all of you millennial deadbeats to remember that one day the little children you've framed as being sexually abused in your Pizzagate meme will one day be harassed and mocked and bullied for it all through school and adulthood.

You literally put innocent kids' faces on your fucking conspiracy meme, just for lulz. What the fuck is wrong with you?

I don't care if you were the one who made the images or if you simply helped disperse them, or even posted in a thread that kept it active, you're all to blame for the anguish those little kids face one day.

Fuck you. Get a job.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A
youtube.com/watch?v=DnT9QzmMAe4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>just for lulz. What the fuck is wrong with you?
where do you think you are?

Can I have your job? Shitposting for shekels sounds fun

Okay, OP. I'm waiting for your comprehensive review of the Pizzagate evidence which has been collected so far.

Oh wait, you haven't really investigated? Neither has the police. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>almonds status: active

There was a time when we left little kids out of it. Stormfags have no morals though.

I hope your kids get molested.

Well duh. Why did anonymous (the old anonymous, not this SJW anonymous) do anything? For the lulz. Besides if it does come out to be true, we'll be saving future kids lives.

Oh look it's Juán Pablo Sandoval being a shitskin commiefornia faggot again.

>square pizza
She's the devil incarnate

oh boy this is getting exciting, isn't it?

for those who have yet to see it:
youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A

are you retarded or just a shitskin?

Old anonymous didn't mess with little kids. You're referring to the stormfag anonymous.

Suck my peso.

Fake news.

Says the person who doesn't actually contribute but just spouts meme words.

Noticed this meme in another thread. OP is most likely a shill or faggot, and I don't even believe in pizzagate.

Yup.. knew it.

An hero you microscopic penis faggot.

Nice try faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=DnT9QzmMAe4
majestic ape starts talking at like 1:30
"you all are very grateful that you are below a subway sandwhich shop, and jimmy is known to hangout down here" she says something like "he likes the world sounds to molest" then audience member yells "and little boys"

You probably saw me post it yesterday, I decided it warranted its own thread.

You faggots literally don't realize that you're fucking with real kids.

Fuck off nigger, I'm a redneck in the mountains and even I don't believe your fuckign meme.

>red neck in the mountains
This is some new level 3-D down syndrome trolling you shitskins are implementing.

>fucking with real kids.
At least we aren't really fucking them

Holy shit, are YOU the shitskin? Who puts a space in redneck?

>attempting to counter troll
You'll always have poo skin faggot. Stay butthurt esé.

>CBS is fake news

The sad part here is that you actually think I'm somehow hurt by implying I'm not white. Not everyone has your damaged view of the world. You can think I'm a literal nigger for all I care. And I'd still be better than you, because I don't defend putting up fake news implying little kids were sexually abused. You dumb cunt.

explain the instagram pics then, James

>There was a time when we left little kids out of it
>I hope your kids get molested

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

STAY MAD FUCK BOY.

>trying to stick a random generic name on someone to scare them

I thought I was a shitskin, why would I be named James and not Carlos?

>he has an organized folder full of racist response memes because he has nothing better

BASED BEN IS INVESTIGATING
GET IN HERE

I'd just like to point out that there's not a single person in this thread who agrees with me about opposing putting little kids faces onto memes that might one day result in them being harassed.

You guys are literally trash. You need to understand that.

James alefantis you fuckwhit.

Save the children

Lock Her Up

youre a pedophile enabler

>pissed that he's about to start construction on the wall
start packing you shitskin manlet

damn pretty good vid.
gives a good summary of the connections and mentions the besta pizza logo change